Sandy Hook families can sue gun manufacturers.

Should crime victims be able to sue gun manufacturers?

• Total voters
You said we don't have gun regulations..........That post was to call YOU A LYING ASS............

Sum it up for you............

Go back and read what I actually said... and then have someone explain the big words to you.
No I will not. I've seen your posts time and time again over my time on these boards........you in the past said you will get our guns. That is your agenda...........Now you are going the path they recommend to get us to register them.

I'm not buying that..........because I know your end game........we're gonna fight you gun grabbers every step of the way........

Your agreeing with suing the manufacturer for a criminal using the product is asinine..............and nothing more.......This case will go to the upper courts...............and of course if you get the Supreme Court Hacks of your choice........they will ditch the constitution and call it legal in an effort to push your agenda...........They will not be judges for the Consititution........they will be Political hacks in a black robe....

Which is why we need to win this election.

You gonna take away the cars of the ones not speeding now.

Are you going to deny that I just gave you a pdf on Gun regulations and laws that you say WE DIDN'T HAVE.............

SPIN AWAY Mr. Gun Grabber.

An armchair psychiatrist I see. You determined Lanza's mother to be unstable therefore she must have been.

The woman had 8 guns and thousands of rounds of ammo. She was prepping like the Zombies were coming.

This is a prime example why the public shouldn't be allowed to say who is sane enough to own a gun and who isn't. Lanza may have made stupid decisions, but I would hardly call that unstable. She was separated from her son and couldn't get through to him. The only thing they had in common was the fascination of guns, so she used that in effort to try and connect with him. Patients with his mental condition seldom if ever get violent.

Uh, yeah, somehow stockpiling your house with guns doesn't seem like a good idea when you have a violent anti-social person living there.

I know a lot of people that stockpile ammo and have several guns, and they are more mentally stable than you are.

In fact, I have over a thousand rounds in my home right now. Why? Because you get ammo cheaper when you buy quantity. Also, guns don't come in one size, they come in different calibers. What that means is they each take a different size of bullet. If you like to save on ammo, and you have three or four different caliber of guns, sure, it's easy to understand why somebody would have several thousand rounds of ammo.

An armchair psychiatrist I see. You determined Lanza's mother to be unstable therefore she must have been.

The woman had 8 guns and thousands of rounds of ammo. She was prepping like the Zombies were coming.

This is a prime example why the public shouldn't be allowed to say who is sane enough to own a gun and who isn't. Lanza may have made stupid decisions, but I would hardly call that unstable. She was separated from her son and couldn't get through to him. The only thing they had in common was the fascination of guns, so she used that in effort to try and connect with him. Patients with his mental condition seldom if ever get violent.

Uh, yeah, somehow stockpiling your house with guns doesn't seem like a good idea when you have a violent anti-social person living there.
Only 8? That's nothing, joe...
Thousands? That's very average...
You're just a little control freak living in his moms basement -
rL3ug63.jpg

washington-hitler.jpg

Idiot.

Nothing we can do would have stopped what happened. If any of those parents think that the way to end their suffering is to take away the rights of others, then they deserve to suffer. Mostly, they are looking to cash in.

Bush Master, which was owned by the Cerberus group, was the ones who were "profiteering" here. They took a weapon designed for a battlefield and sold it to a mentally unstable woman who was unable to control her mentally unstable son. They didn't say, "How do we keep a Nancy Lanza from getting a gun", they saw Nancy Lanza and people like her as a key market.

Only 22% of households own guns. Most of them buy one gun they put in a closet and almost never use. That's not the gun industries key market. Their key market is people who are all scared of darkies and teh government and want more and more guns. The fact most of these people are batshit crazy makes shooting incidents inevitable. But that's who the gun industry markets to.

100% bull shit. You left wing idiots spout the nonsense you are spoon fed, and expect everyone to believe it because you are stupid enough to. How you can be that stupid and still use a computer or similar device is a mystery.

Lanza may have made stupid decisions, but I would hardly call that unstable. She was separated from her son and couldn't get through to him. The only thing they had in common was the fascination of guns, so she used that in effort to try and connect with him. Patients with his mental condition seldom if ever get violent.
---
That "fascination of guns" cost her her life, and that's OK if she endangers only her own life.
When her "fascination" leads to the slaughter of dozens of young children, then it's a wake-up call.

I don't own any guns myself, but I do recognize the importance of our rights and our right to own a weapon. This kind of stuff makes me so angry! :mad:
---
I also don't own a gun, but also recognize our libertarian right to have weapons ... as long as others can also maintain their rights to liberty/freedom/life.

I believe the issue is about the DEGREE of social harm the weapon can cause vs the need of the individual to have it.

I don't own any guns myself, but I do recognize the importance of our rights and our right to own a weapon. This kind of stuff makes me so angry! :mad:
---
I also don't own a gun, but also recognize our libertarian right to have weapons ... as long as others can also maintain their rights to liberty/freedom/life.

I believe the issue is about the DEGREE of social harm the weapon can cause vs the need of the individual to have it.
Firearms are as necessary as breathing...

Lanza may have made stupid decisions, but I would hardly call that unstable. She was separated from her son and couldn't get through to him. The only thing they had in common was the fascination of guns, so she used that in effort to try and connect with him. Patients with his mental condition seldom if ever get violent.
---
That "fascination of guns" cost her her life, and that's OK if she endangers only her own life.
When her "fascination" leads to the slaughter of dozens of young children, then it's a wake-up call.

A wake up call to what?

All her firearms were legal and legally purchased.
The state had strict firearm laws to purchase and own guns.
Her guns were locked up in a gun cabinet which is why her son killed her--to get the keys.

Other than not teaching her son about firearms, I don't know what else she could have done. Guns are a dangerous product like poison, like knives, like electricity, like swimming pools, like cars........

---

Well.......I can send you a link to our local paper. They have a police section in there that tells readers what the police were up to in the previous week. Then you might be able to understand why people need guns.

---

I oppose your right to drive since you may stupidly swerve into me. Turn in your keys NOW.

If I go to my convenient store at night, I'm not afraid of some Republican coming in there and holding the place up. Republicans don't do that--Democrats do that.

Or if I go to my ATM at night. I'm not worried about an armed conservative squeezing in between my car and the machine, then demanding I withdraw all my money for him to take. No,no,no, conservatives don't do those types of things--liberals do those types of things.

So you see, the only possible way for us to get rid of guns is if we get rid of liberals first. Since that's not going to happen (Lord knows we've tried) then we need to arm ourselves against liberals. Liberals are violent people you know.........

Yes we know you live in pant-shitting fear of the scary negroes. We get that, guy. Unfortunately, the cost of your fear is 33,000 deaths and 70,000 injuries every year, and frankly, that's too high a price to pay because you are scared.

If I go to my convenient store at night, I'm not afraid of some Republican coming in there and holding the place up. Republicans don't do that--Democrats do that.

Or if I go to my ATM at night. I'm not worried about an armed conservative squeezing in between my car and the machine, then demanding I withdraw all my money for him to take. No,no,no, conservatives don't do those types of things--liberals do those types of things.

So you see, the only possible way for us to get rid of guns is if we get rid of liberals first. Since that's not going to happen (Lord knows we've tried) then we need to arm ourselves against liberals. Liberals are violent people you know.........

Yes we know you live in pant-shitting fear of the scary negroes. We get that, guy. Unfortunately, the cost of your fear is 33,000 deaths and 70,000 injuries every year, and frankly, that's too high a price to pay because you are scared.
Put up the link...........

Yeah.........we are all scared to death........shaking right now......Yawn......standard points bitch.............If I go into a bad area then I have no problem packing just in case.............because of common sense knowing the area I have to go to has crime................It's called common sense and SELF DEFENSE only if needed.......

POSTED WHILE HIDING UNDER BED LAYING IN MY..........you get the point Joe......Your FEAR FACTOR crap is getting old.

Let them sue. Sounds like a tough case to win.

But why should gun makers have special laws protecting them from suits ??

No I will not. I've seen your posts time and time again over my time on these boards........you in the past said you will get our guns. That is your agenda...........Now you are going the path they recommend to get us to register them.

I'm not buying that..........because I know your end game........we're gonna fight you gun grabbers every step of the way

You can fight. But as long as you keep letting the nuts have guns and kill the kiddies, I'm always going to have an argument.

Your agreeing with suing the manufacturer for a criminal using the product is asinine..............and nothing more.......This case will go to the upper courts...............and of course if you get the Supreme Court Hacks of your choice........they will ditch the constitution and call it legal in an effort to push your agenda...........They will not be judges for the Consititution........they will be Political hacks in a black robe....

Actually, there is a shitload of case law on the side of the plaintiffs on this one. If you knowingly sell a dangerous product, you can be held liable.

The gun industry made this situation when it decided Crazy Nancy was a key market. The real problem was the Congress passing a blanket immunity for the gun industry, which probably IS unconstitutional.

I'm not buying that..........because I know your end game........we're gonna fight you gun grabbers every step of the way

You can fight. But as long as you keep letting the nuts have guns and kill the kiddies, I'm always going to have an argument.

Actually, there is a shitload of case law on the side of the plaintiffs on this one. If you knowingly sell a dangerous product, you can be held liable.

The gun industry made this situation when it decided Crazy Nancy was a key market. The real problem was the Congress passing a blanket immunity for the gun industry, which probably IS unconstitutional.
Industries usually get sued for defective products.............Did the weapon misfire........................It works as described and as sold........................

How they use it is the people buying the guns problem......................This will get overturned...............Unless the Supers gets stacked with a Kangaroo Court.

Oh come on! Lol. That is just way too far fetched. Why is it hard for you to believe that the kid freaked and went and killed a bunch of kids because they were an easy target? His mother also had worked at the school, I believe.

Sorry, but the official story makes more sense than the conspiracy theory.

Not far fetched at all . Look into Operation Gladio and what that was all about. They kept that secret for decades until it was De-classified. Google Operation Gladio, Operation Paperclip, Operation Mockingbird, etc, etc. All of those programs required secrecy with thousands involved and they have to sign non-disclosure agreements. Hell, even the people that bulldozed Sandy Hook had to sign non-disclosure agreements....why would that be?.False flags, lies, deceptions and psy-ops have been used on the common people for centuries.

Forum List

Back