Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

The Obama SSN angle smacks of disinformation. Just my gut feeling there.

As a note of general interest though, the video embedded in one of Manonthestreet's previous posts, which had been temporarily deleted by YouTube on the basis of an apparently fraudulent or frivolous copyright claim, is back up and running. That's what's known as proof positive that Tracy's article on the subversion tactics used by a number of individuals and groups in the so-called "YouTube Community" was right on the money.

It wasn’t a School Massacre. It was a FEMA Drill.

A new volume edited by Prof. Jim Fetzer and Mike Palecek

Proof it was a drill was right before our eyes:
* the sign, “Everyone must check in!”
* boxes of bottled water & pizza cartons
* Port-a-Potties present from scratch
* many wearing name tags on lanyards
* parents bringing children to the scene

Proof it wasn’t a massacre was also there:
* no surge of EMTs in to the building
* no Med-Evac helicopter was called
* no string of ambulances to the school
* no evacuation of 469 other students
* no bodies placed on the triage tarps http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/15...d=1445752871&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1&tag=ff0d01-20

Fetzer of VT fame is the same dude who pushed the ridiculous disinfo concerning the FBI's 2012 crime stats. His garbage should be taken with a grain of salt.

The essays have been edited by Jim Fetzer, Ph.D., a former Marine Corps officer and Distinguished McKnight Professor Emeritus at the University of Minnesota Duluth, Nobody Died At Sandy Hook
He's also a staunch proponent of the mini-nukes/hologram theory of 9/11, among a litany of other stellar ideas that have been promoted at Veterans Today on his watch.

According to Fetzer's predecessor, Gordon Duff, VT routinely publishes disinformation (close to "40%" of the time).

One such article, which was cited in support of the later disproven allegation that none of the Sandy Hook murders were recorded in the FBI's crime stats for 2012, had the author blatantly misreading the columns on a Newtown Police arrest report.

Like I said, grain of salt.

Guy is a legend,,,,single handedly out shooting teams of killers.....and the Aurora shooter who had many more victims arrayed in front of him........shooters with much more training ......or so the govt wants you to believe

The essays have been edited by Jim Fetzer, Ph.D., a former Marine Corps officer and Distinguished McKnight Professor Emeritus at the University of Minnesota Duluth, Nobody Died At Sandy Hook
He's also a staunch proponent of the mini-nukes/hologram theory of 9/11, among a litany of other stellar ideas that have been promoted at Veterans Today on his watch.

According to Fetzer's predecessor, Gordon Duff, VT routinely publishes disinformation (close to "40%" of the time).

One such article, which was cited in support of the later disproven allegation that none of the Sandy Hook murders were recorded in the FBI's crime stats for 2012, had the author blatantly misreading the columns on a Newtown Police arrest report.

Well, a lot of those ideas aren't much more loony than the stellar ideas the nightly news expects us to believe. . .

I'd read that piece by Duff where he admitted 40% of VT was misinfo and disinfo. I quit reading VT after that.

I'll occasionally go there to see what's up. Just the same as AJ's site.

The weird thing is, the other 60% is probably more truthful than the CFR media. So, in the final analysis, it is all a crap shoot.

Jim Dean and Gordon Duff are still the Senior Editor's at VT.

There's also the tactic of SAYING what you produce is lies, then writing the truth, when folks know what you say is a lie, so folks will think that what you write is bullshit. This is a very effective way of discrediting the truth when you need someone to spread propaganda. Frankly, I don't trust Duff, most informed folks know he is in tight with Zbigniew Brzezinski. That can only mean trouble.

Yet, for some things, he's a useful idiot.

For example. Duff says 40% of what he writes is disinfo. Then he writes about E.T.'s Smart folks know the truth, right? The majority of the populace will see one of his E.T. posts and go, ah, there goes Duff again. . . :tinfoil: For the SG, this is far more effective in this century than saying, "ah. . . it's swamp gas," or, "uh. . . it's a weather balloon." :biggrin:

That's how a disinfo campaign is supposed to work.

Well, a lot of those ideas aren't much more loony than the stellar ideas the nightly news expects us to believe. . .

I'd read that piece by Duff where he admitted 40% of VT was misinfo and disinfo. I quit reading VT after that.

The weird thing is, the other 60% is probably more truthful than the CFR media. So, in the final analysis, it is all a crap shoot.

There's also the tactic of SAYING what you produce is lies, then writing the truth, when folks know what you say is a lie, so folks will think that what you write is bullshit. This is a very effective way of discrediting the truth when you need someone to spread propaganda. Frankly, I don't trust Duff, most informed folks know he is in tight with Zbigniew Brzezinski. That can only mean trouble.

For example. Duff says 40% of what he writes is disinfo. Then he writes about E.T.'s Smart folks know the truth, right? The majority of the populace will see one of his E.T. posts and go, ah, there goes Duff again. . . :tinfoil: For the SG, this is far more effective in this century than saying, "ah. . . it's swamp gas," or, "uh. . . it's a weather balloon." :biggrin:

You should be in Oregon in a tent.

Yeah? Why is that?

Yeah? Why is that?

With the other Nutjobs

Yeah? Why is that?

With the other Nutjobs

funny how you are open minded when it comes to the new england patriots being the spolied rich brats of the NFL who get special treatment other NFL teams get severly punished for when they commit the same offense yet when it comes to government corruption,you are no different than the cheatriot apologists who invent excuse after excuse and bury their head in the sand ignoring pesky facts that they are cheaters.

Lets see here,you acknowledge there is corruption going on in the NFL,which obviously proves ALL the NFL owners are involved in it the fact they are not speaking out against them and demanding criminal chargers be brought against,Kraft,Belicheat,and Shady Brady as you have referrred to him so well as before in the past.:up:

Yet despite all the mountains of evidence throughout this whole thread that have exposed it as a hoax,you do the EXACT same thing the cheatriot apologists such as old fartstyle and chrissy troll do,they bury their heads in the sand and ignore the evidence and facts pretending they never saw what you posted about them and you cant understand why they refuse to acknowledge it yet you are doing the exact same thing here on this thread.

If thats not being a hypocrite,I dont know what one is.

you are no different than they are so next time time you say they refuse to acknowledge the patriots wrongdoing,you might take a look in the mirror since again,you are no different than they are.:rolleyes:

Incredible is just one of many words i can think of here how you can acknowledge how corrupt the NFL is yet you cant fathom for a second our government is as well.:uhoh3::cuckoo:

Let me guess,you think oswald was the lone assassin of JFK as well right?:rolleyes::rofl::lmao::haha:

Last edited:

Yeah? Why is that?

With the other Nutjobs

funny how you are open minded when it comes to the new england patriots being the spolied rich brats of the NFL who get special treatment other NFL teams get severly punished for when they commit the same offense yet when it comes to government corruption,you are no different than the cheatriot apologists who invent excuse after excuse and bury their head in the sand ignoring pesky facts that they are cheaters.

Lets see here,you acknowledge there is corruption going on in the NFL,which obviously proves ALL the NFL owners are involved in it the fact they are not speaking out against them and demanding criminal chargers be brought against,Kraft,Belicheat,and Shady Brady as you have referrred to him so well as before in the past.:up:

Yet despite all the mountains of evidence throughout this whole thread that have exposed it as a hoax,you do the EXACT same thing the cheatriot apologists such as old fartstyle and chrissy troll do,they bury their heads in the sand and ignore the evidence and facts pretending they never saw what you posted about them and you cant understand why they refuse to acknowledge it yet you are doing the exact same thing here on this thread.

you are no different than they are so next time time you say they refuse to acknowledge the patriots wrongdoing,you might take a look in the mirror since again,you are no different than they are.:rolleyes:

Incredible is just one of many words i can think of here how you can acknowledge how corrupt the NFL is yet you cant fathom for a second our government is as well.:uhoh3::cuckoo:

Let me guess,you think oswald was the lone assassin of JFK as well right?:rolleyes::rofl::lmao::haha:

its funny indeed,funny that you are a hypocrite no different than the cheatriot apologists,nice way to play dodgeball.:up:

its funny how you claim HE is a nutjob,when just like the cheatriot apologists,you refuse to look at the facts.that is someone i would say is a NUTJOB.:D:haha:

glad your not my lawyer,you would lose every case for me.:happy-1:

Buy a tent and head Northwest

translation-i cant stand toe to toe with you in a dbate and cant counter facts on this thread I am wrong so all i can do is insult just like the cheatriot apologists do that they are cheaters so you right,I am a hypocrite troll same as they are.:up:

Yeah? Why is that?
speaking of swamp gas!

Yeah? Why is that?

With the other Nutjobs

its funny indeed,funny that you are a hypocrite no different than the cheatriot apologists,nice way to play dodgeball.:up:

its funny how you claim HE is a nutjob,when just like the cheatriot apologists,you refuse to look at the facts.that is someone i would say is a NUTJOB.:D:haha:

glad your not my lawyer,you would lose every case for me.:happy-1:
brave words from the most choc full of nuts mental case on this and many other sites!

Forum List

Back