Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

Last edited:
I guess the moon landing was fake also.
Why in the world do you think "we haven't went back" silly?

Obviously you have never heard of the perilous Van Allen Radiation Belts.

(VIDEO) NASA’s Orion Engineer Admits They Can’t Get Past Van Allen Radiation Belts
(VIDEO) NASA's Orion Engineer Admits They Can't Get Past Van Allen Radiation Belts
as I've said before sister squeal thinks everything's a crapspiracy especially when it's not!

(VIDEO) NASA’s Orion Engineer Admits They Can’t Get Past Van Allen Radiation Belts
(VIDEO) NASA's Orion Engineer Admits They Can't Get Past Van Allen Radiation Belts
as I've said before sister squeal thinks everything's a crapspiracy especially when it's not!

That not true. I don't think your lame ad hominem in lieu of reasoned facts are a conspiracy. . . .

We just know you don't have the ability to form counter arguments much more sophisticated than school yard taunting, so the board just let's that sort of behavior slide.

I can't expect anymore from you. When faced with cold hard reality, you just sort of shit your shorts and call folks names, don't ya?

Is that a joke? I clicked on the last page of this thread just to see what was going on. Are you trolling someone from earlier?

Is that a joke? I clicked on the last page of this thread just to see what was going on. Are you trolling someone from earlier?

Nope, just setting someone straight. Showering off the bullshit if you will.

Some folks clearing aren't aware of the Van Allen Radiation Belts and their implications for manned space flight. It is the reason why human space flight hasn't gone to the moon and will not go to Mars until they can figure out how to create energy shielding.

My personal opinion is that they already have that tech, it goes hand in hand with anti-gravity tech, but the release of that tech is beyond top secret and would bottom out the energy markets and and destroy transcontinental flight prices.

That would have huge impacts on the economy, and the SG isn't ready to do that till the global economy and the global government is completely socialized and completely controlled and united.

As long as people of the planet have this much freedom, those techs will remain sequestered.

That not true. I don't think your lame ad hominem in lieu of reasoned facts are a conspiracy. . . .

We just know you don't have the ability to form counter arguments much more sophisticated than school yard taunting, so the board just let's that sort of behavior slide.

I can't expect anymore from you. When faced with cold hard reality, you just sort of shit your shorts and call folks names, don't ya?

:udaman::up::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

nothing to argue everything you asshats post is fiction...proving it to you is fruitless,, as you are so deep into the delusion nothing makes a dent.

Some folks clearing aren't aware of the Van Allen Radiation Belts and their implications for manned space flight. It is the reason why human space flight hasn't gone to the moon and will not go to Mars until they can figure out how to create energy shielding.

My personal opinion is that they already have that tech, it goes hand in hand with anti-gravity tech, but the release of that tech is beyond top secret and would bottom out the energy markets and and destroy transcontinental flight prices.

That would have huge impacts on the economy, and the SG isn't ready to do that till the global economy and the global government is completely socialized and completely controlled and united.

As long as people of the planet have this much freedom, those techs will remain sequestered.
PHOTOS: 8 Moon-Landing Hoax Myths -- Busted

They solved the problem by researching it. Initially, some pseudoscientists (no real scientists at all) spread the fear, that astronauts in space might be instantly killed by radiation.

But later research showed, that, while some regions of the Van Allen Belt are really strong enough to harm you, the radiation levels in space are far weaker as initially thought and another aspect became more important: The type of radiation.

For most kinds of radiation in space, even a sheet of paper is already strong enough to shield it away. Critical are more electron and proton radiation, which can even punch easily through cm thick radiation shielding at high energy levels. It was found out that this radiation makes most of the inner Van Allen Belt, but is extremely rare outside them.

You can pass the Van Allen Belts easily if you:
- Fly fast enough. A short intense exposure to radiation is less dangerous as a long exposure to weak radiation.
- Avoid the core zones. The Van Allen Belts are aligned around the magnetic field lines and not in the same plane as most interesting trajectories. The Apollo missions for example flew simply around the belts on their way to the moon (The radiation gathered by the astronauts on their mission was in some missions less than you get during a flight from London to New York).

The most dangerous part today, of the Van Allen Belt, is the South Atlantic Anomaly. That is the part of the Belt, which reaches closest to Earth, close enough to even effect manned spacecraft in low Earth Orbit. Humans are less sensible to this radiation as the computers, on which the humans depend.

As one observes the blatant attempts by the State to confuse, obfuscate and delay the release of these documents, it becomes apparent to even the least informed that they obviously have something to hide. There is no justification for the continued efforts to delay the inevitable. If the Sandy Hook incident is a genuine mass murder, why not simply provide Wolfgang with the proof and have him move on? It should really be just that simple! Wolfgang Halbig Notches Win in Sandy Hook FOIA Fight

As one observes the blatant attempts by the State to confuse, obfuscate and delay the release of these documents, it becomes apparent to even the least informed that they obviously have something to hide. There is no justification for the continued efforts to delay the inevitable. If the Sandy Hook incident is a genuine mass murder, why not simply provide Wolfgang with the proof and have him move on? It should really be just that simple! Wolfgang Halbig Notches Win in Sandy Hook FOIA Fight
:alcoholic::cuckoo::lmao:

yes JIM H is indeed trolling same as agent dawgshit is. dawgshits handlers here just sent him here to shit all over the floor immediately to no surprise.

yep all you were doing was taking him to school and exposing how he runs off with his tail between his legs when he could not counter facts.:thup:

old school,jim H and government agent paid shill dawgshit got their asses handed to them on a platter from you in that link they cant debunk with all those books listed that they will never read of course/.:udaman::beer:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

old school,jim H and government agent paid shill dawgshit got their asses handed to them on a platter from you in that link they cant debunk.:udaman::beer:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

your handler sure is worried agent dawgshit the fact he sent you here to fart again so soon after my post.:up:

Forum List

Back