San Juan Mayor Refuses To Meet With FEMA Offering Help. What's Wrong With This Bitch?

Funny how the weepy addled Libs are alwats on the USA's ass for causing the worlds ills and now bitching not saving the world fast enough
Which do you want?

D
Still proving what a low life POS misogynist you are.

People without food & water for 8 fucking days ARE dying.

Why the fuck did your orange God not send the military the next day? Why did he wait 8 days? Was his trips to his golf resorts more important. Or did he have to fight with NFL players?

Trump has a God Damn job. He should STFU & do it. And you should STFU until he actually does something instead of running in circles screaming " You're doing a great job Doinnie"
Dumb FUCK the navy was there the minute the storm stopped As for the army and marines guess what the PORTS and airfields were damaged exactly how were they supposed to be there the day after the storm YOU FUCKING RETARD.

8 f r e a k i n days to assign a general to be in charge.

You assholes were just blaming the truck driverts.

But now you blame storm damage?

Make up your minds here.

I rreally think the military can go places without a port. Really.

They have these things called helicopters that can deliver good & personnel to get shit done.
Helicopters can not land when the ground is covered in downed trees and power lines dumb fuck. Plus debris whipped up by the blades will wreck a helicopter in a second. All requires assessment and figuring out where when and how to cover the problems all handled by Local Commanders until it is determined what will be sent. And as I read literally tons of units and equipment with troops were being sent just couldn't get in due to damage to airfields and ports.

And this completely backs you up. They just got air control up and running.

Air National Guard Restores Air Traffic Control in Puerto Rico
By Air Force Capt. Matt Murphy and Air Force Tech. Sgt. Dan Heaton, Puerto Rico Air National Guard

PRINT | E-MAIL | CONTACT AUTHOR
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, Oct. 2, 2017 — Air National Guard units from Puerto Rico, Illinois and Wisconsin teamed up to restore Federal Aviation Administration-managed air traffic control operations on Puerto Rico as part of response efforts in the wake of Hurricane Maria's devastation on the island.

Air Force Capt. Jeff Rutkowski, a member of the Wisconsin Air National Guard, and members of his team work inside the Puerto Rico Federal Aviation Administration Operations Center, where the Wisconsin Air National Guard established a Joint Incident Site Communications Capability center to restore air traffic communications, allowing the FAA to resume full operations, Sept. 30, 2017. Puerto Rico Air National Guard photo by Air Force Capt. Matt Murphy
Maria made landfall in Puerto Rico on Sept. 20 and destroyed a key generator used by the FAA to power its control center that directs aircraft movement in and around the island. The FAA's San Juan Center is responsible for directing the movement not only civilian and military aircraft for takeoff and landing at the island's airports, but also any aircraft flying in the vicinity.

"Thanks to our relationship with the Puerto Rico Air National Guard, they were able to provide us with the assistance we needed to get back up and running, and now the Air National Guard is supporting us with redundancy as a backup now that power is restored to our building," said Edward Tirado, an operations manager with the FAA in Puerto Rico.

Air Traffic Control Curtailed

The loss of power and communications lines required that all aircraft traffic be controlled by visual and physical spacing. Only one aircraft could arrive or leave the island every 10 minutes, or six per hour, to ensure that the aircraft were safely separated. Under normal operating conditions, an airport the size of San Juan International can handle about 45 flights per hour.

The limited aircraft movement choked the supply chain of critical material and personnel, officials said.

More at link.

Air National Guard Restores Air Traffic Control in Puerto Rico > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Article
But you dipsticks blamed the truckers? You said the Mayor of an Juan was blocking aid to make Trump look bad.
Meanwhile the dem controlled Truckers union has said it will NOT go to work and that scab drivers from the States will not get the supplies moving. You guys are such winners.

D
If you have no food or water, you are on the path to death, i.e. dying. You are dying until to either get food & water or until you are dead.

You people are dumber than shit.

Oh give me a freaking break. With every breath one takes one is heading towards death. It's inevitable. Death and taxes. At the last report I saw that only 16 had died. Hey that is awesome if that is the final death toll for a Category 5.

The bitch is a drama queen and trash talking the relief effort. Fuck her.

Why the fuck did your orange God not send the military the next day? Why did he wait 8 days? Was his trips to his golf resorts more important. Or did he have to fight with NFL players?

Trump has a God Damn job. He should STFU & do it. And you should STFU until he actually does something instead of running in circles screaming " You're doing a great job Doinnie"
Dumb FUCK the navy was there the minute the storm stopped As for the army and marines guess what the PORTS and airfields were damaged exactly how were they supposed to be there the day after the storm YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Make up your minds here.

They have these things called helicopters that can deliver good & personnel to get shit done.
200 helicopters were available and used in Houston for Hurricane Harvey. 60 were available and used for Puerto Rico.
The copters had to fly from aircraft carriers, you know LIMITED deck space?

D
Oh give me a freaking break. With every breath one takes one is heading towards death. It's inevitable. Death and taxes. At the last report I saw that only 16 had died. Hey that is awesome if that is the final death toll for a Category 5.

The bitch is a drama queen and trash talking the relief effort. Fuck her.

Make up your minds here.

200 helicopters were available and used in Houston for Hurricane Harvey. 60 were available and used for Puerto Rico.
The USS Kearsarge is already on station, but the first thing the new General did was request the Pentagon deploy the USS Wasp to Puerto Rico. The US Navy has these classes of ships called LHD's and LHA's. How many years have you been retired that they did not have those classes of carriers when you were a Marine? They are ships built for Marines.

D

Make up your minds here.

The USS Kearsarge is already on station, but the first thing the new General did was request the Pentagon deploy the USS Wasp to Puerto Rico. The US Navy has these classes of ships called LHD's and LHA's. How many years have you been retired that they did not have those classes of carriers when you were a Marine? They are ships built for Marines.

Camp: re airlifts. They literally just got air control back. This article is excellent. Maria destroyed the generator."....destroyed a key generator used by the FAA to power its control center that directs aircraft movement in and around the island."

The loss of power and communications lines required that all aircraft traffic be controlled by visual and physical spacing.

Only one aircraft could arrive or leave the island every 10 minutes, or six per hour, to ensure that the aircraft were safely separated. Under normal operating conditions, an airport the size of San Juan International can handle about 45 flights per hour.

The limited aircraft movement choked the supply chain of critical material and personnel, officials said.

Air National Guard Restores Air Traffic Control in Puerto Rico > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Article

Last edited:
D

Make up your minds here.

Camp: re airlifts. They literally just got air control back. This article is excellent. Maria destroyed the generator."....destroyed a key generator used by the FAA to power its control center that directs aircraft movement in and around the island."

The loss of power and communications lines required that all aircraft traffic be controlled by visual and physical spacing.

Only one aircraft could arrive or leave the island every 10 minutes, or six per hour, to ensure that the aircraft were safely separated. Under normal operating conditions, an airport the size of San Juan International can handle about 45 flights per hour.

He doesn't care he thinks the Military are magic. He was just complaining only 60 helicopters were used when he admits they are operating off ships and so are limited in number. He thinks a Helicopter to can land in rubble too.

She's been infected with Democrat 'Fuckin Asshole' disease. She's very close to Hillary Clinton. One of Clinton's miserable lackeys. I did some research on her. She's definitely closely aligned with the US Democratic Party. So knowing that, who can really be surprised by her despicable behavior? Fuck her.

My guess is she's being paid by Soros, to blame Trump.

I've been asking all day. Since there's a lack of gasoline, impassable roads and all kinds of other problems getting around.
How far is it from the mayors office, where she's sleeping on a cot, to the FEMA CAD headquarters?

Anybody have any idea, before you bitch about her not traveling to it.

How far away?

Anybody?
I've already told you asshole!
The bitch has NO problems giving news conferences to the LIB Trump hating media.
The fucking UNION truckers are REFUSING to drive the trucks until they are paid in advance.
The main roads are clear.

She was on the phone with the White House.

She was complaining she wasn't getting a response from the White House.

She got a response, she wasn't getting the help. As I pointed out, the national guard has the resources to deliver hundreds of cargo containers anywhere on the island, without regard to the condition of the roads or bridges, or availability of trucks or drivers.

Those resources were used in Texas and Florida, but not Puerto Rico.
How do you deliver a cargo container to "anywhere on the island" without a truck moving it?
Don't give us your bullshit about airlifting it. Any aircraft large enough to move a cargo container can't just drop the fucking thing! And it sure as hell can't land and then take off on a tiny primitive runway in the fucking jungle!
WISE UP YOU MORON!!!!!!

As the saying goes, 'You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make the b!tch drink'. :p

Make up your minds here.

He doesn't care he thinks the Military are magic. He was just complaining only 60 helicopters were used when he admits they are operating off ships and so are limited in number. He thinks a Helicopter to can land in rubble too.

You're the fucking lying POS who claimed there is no spot on Puerto Rico where a helicopter can land. Take your head out of Trump's ass & think.

You're the fucking idiot who thinks the military can land only in a port.

Now you call the military ineffective.

'Wow, you & your orange buddy must really hate the military.

It was 9 freaking days.
I hope NK doesn't attack us if 9 days was the best we could do

As the saying goes, 'You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make the b!tch drink'. :p
More misogyny.

Picking on women is all your candy assed Trumpettes can do.

The mayor hurt Trumps feelings. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Poor ignorant fuck orange baby.

Grow the fuck up.

My guess is she's being paid by Soros, to blame Trump.

I've been asking all day. Since there's a lack of gasoline, impassable roads and all kinds of other problems getting around.
How far is it from the mayors office, where she's sleeping on a cot, to the FEMA CAD headquarters?

Anybody have any idea, before you bitch about her not traveling to it.

How far away?

Anybody?
I've already told you asshole!
The bitch has NO problems giving news conferences to the LIB Trump hating media.
The fucking UNION truckers are REFUSING to drive the trucks until they are paid in advance.
The main roads are clear.

You ate such a fucking moron. Truckers did not refuse, they did not strike.

You are as fucking stupid as that orange asshole you elected.

Go fuck yourself you America hating POS.

She's been infected with Democrat 'Fuckin Asshole' disease. She's very close to Hillary Clinton. One of Clinton's miserable lackeys. I did some research on her. She's definitely closely aligned with the US Democratic Party. So knowing that, who can really be surprised by her despicable behavior? Fuck her.
She is not a member of the Democrat party. Her beluefs align more with Democrats than you asshole Republicans.

She is not a member of the Democrat party. Her beluefs align more with Democrats than you asshole Republicans.

He didn't say she was a member you illiterate moron.

More misogyny. Picking on women is all your candy assed Trumpettes can do.

upload_2017-10-3_9-46-18.jpeg

Leaked Democrat personal e-mails reveal they are sexists.
- 'Nothing to see here.'

Hillary runs the worst Presidential campaign in US history - refuses to go to Wisconsin and a few other states, which costs her the election. She was under multiple FBI Investigations for crimes she DID commit days out from the election, which means she should have been forced out of the race. She goes on a world-wide 'This is who I blame for my loss' book tour while her own party members finally get enough of her and say 'STFU already' (Schumer and others).
- Point any of this out and the Libtards scream 'Misogyny'

San Juan Mayor engages in intentional Trump-Bashing while standing in front of a warehouse filled with supplies, brought to her and placed in the warehouse by approx. 5 USN Ships, hundreds of military members, and FEMA workers - a team that engaged in rescue of civilians, providing medical care, opened up / are opening up sea ports / roads / airports, and are working to get the power back on while fully stocking their gasoline and diesel supplies.

Snowflakes have become WAY too predictable ... yet still so entertaining.

He didn't say she was a member you illiterate moron.

Others have, dipstick. You are blaming the mayor for what you & your butt buddies are doing by defending your orange hero.,

San Juan Mayor:
'After the Hurricane we are without power, there is still flooded areas, food and water is not getting out fast enough because not enough drivers have returned to work. Some of our ports, airports, and roads have opened back up, but we are living in 'hell'.'

BARBUDA:
"ONE Hurricane? STFU - You don't know what 'Hell' is!"

Back To Back....

GONE....

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F1vnr9y.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fimgflip.com%2Fi%2F1vnr9y&docid=Vaqypu0-4-To1M&tbnid=XvKiQYDQ8CuNSM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjZkZXl0NTWAhUI6CYKHZEiBigQMwhwKD4wPg..i&w=426&h=426&bih=807&biw=1161&q=barbuda%20Is%20Gone%2C%20'Closed'%20meme&ved=0ahUKEwjZkZXl0NTWAhUI6CYKHZEiBigQMwhwKD4wPg&iact=mrc&uact=8']
[/URL]
[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic5.uk.businessinsider.com%2Fimage%2F59b11a620cb3641e008b4683-1612%2Fscreen%2520shot%25202017-09-07%2520at%2520110351.png&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fuk.businessinsider.com%2Fhurricane-irma-barbuda-destruction-photos-2017-9&docid=q8y1OAlcG2INyM&tbnid=_MEcMNUa16PjSM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwiM0YC-0NTWAhVCNSYKHcGFALYQMwhGKBYwFg..i&w=1612&h=885&bih=807&biw=1161&q=barbuda%20-%20Gone%2C%20'Closed'&ved=0ahUKEwiM0YC-0NTWAhVCNSYKHcGFALYQMwhGKBYwFg&iact=mrc&uact=8'][URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F1vnr9y.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fimgflip.com%2Fi%2F1vnr9y&docid=Vaqypu0-4-To1M&tbnid=XvKiQYDQ8CuNSM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjZkZXl0NTWAhUI6CYKHZEiBigQMwhwKD4wPg..i&w=426&h=426&bih=807&biw=1161&q=barbuda%20Is%20Gone%2C%20'Closed'%20meme&ved=0ahUKEwjZkZXl0NTWAhUI6CYKHZEiBigQMwhwKD4wPg&iact=mrc&uact=8'][/URL]
[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic5.uk.businessinsider.com%2Fimage%2F59b11a620cb3641e008b4683-1612%2Fscreen%2520shot%25202017-09-07%2520at%2520110351.png&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fuk.businessinsider.com%2Fhurricane-irma-barbuda-destruction-photos-2017-9&docid=q8y1OAlcG2INyM&tbnid=_MEcMNUa16PjSM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwiM0YC-0NTWAhVCNSYKHcGFALYQMwhGKBYwFg..i&w=1612&h=885&bih=807&biw=1161&q=barbuda%20-%20Gone%2C%20'Closed'&ved=0ahUKEwiM0YC-0NTWAhVCNSYKHcGFALYQMwhGKBYwFg&iact=mrc&uact=8'][/URL][/URL]

More misogyny. Picking on women is all your candy assed Trumpettes can do.

View attachment 152526

Leaked Democrat personal e-mails reveal they are sexists.
- 'Nothing to see here.'

Hillary runs the worst Presidential campaign in US history - refuses to go to Wisconsin and a few other states, which costs her the election. She was under multiple FBI Investigations for crimes she DID commit days out from the election, which means she should have been forced out of the race. She goes on a world-wide 'This is who I blame for my loss' book tour while her own party members finally get enough of her and say 'STFU already' (Schumer and others).

San Juan Mayor engages in intentional Trump-Bashing while standing in front of a warehouse filled with supplies, brought to her and placed in the warehouse by approx. 5 USN Ships, hundreds of military members, and FEMA workers - a team that engaged in rescue of civilians, providing medical care, opened up / are opening up sea ports / roads / airports, and are working to get the power back on while fully stocking their gasoline and diesel supplies.

Snowflakes have become WAY too predictable ... yet still so entertaining.

More of the same syupid Hillary the criminal bullshit from a person who is sofa king stupid he voted for the biggest liar in the campaign.

Wjat crimres?

Did she cheat business associates? Did she defraud students in her university? Was she asccused of child raspe? Did she collude with the Russians? Did she grope men? Did she marry a person whoi entered this country illergally?

Really.

Tell me What crime?

So your orange hero gets his cronies to report ow things are going great in Puerto Rico. The Mayor of Sn Juan reports how it isn't. And you jackasses attack the mayor. This is how fucking stupid you are.

And furthermore you stupid shit, when you van't attack the action without bring in their gender, you are a misogynist. Go fuck yourself & your orange buddy too.

Forum List

Back