San Francisco mayor slams 'homeless coalition' after court blocks ability to clear homeless encampments

Public sidewalks.

Blocking PUBLIC sidewalks!

1692920754389.png

Every attorney willing to defend the 2nd should be shot?
Defending the 2nd amendment is a good thing... defending the right for people to live on the streets drugged out of their minds in front of peoples businesses is not a good thing.... there is no right to vagrancy in the US constitution... if you can find it let me know....

Defending the 2nd amendment is a good thing... defending the right for people to live on the streets drugged out of their minds in front of peoples businesses is not a good thing.... there is no right to vagrancy in the US constitution... if you can find it let me know....

There is nothing in the Constitution that precludes you from living outside.

There is nothing in the Constitution that precludes you from living outside.
Not on public property or anyone's private property but your own...
We have vagrancy laws that are being ignored....

Wrong. Courts have ruled many times it's not illegal to be homeless or panhandle.
Illegally... they are violating the constitution... but that's what lib courts do today... and they have blood on their hands... they aren't helping these people they are killing them slowly.....

Illegally... they are violating the constitution... but that's what lib courts do today... and they have blood on their hands... they aren't helping these people they are killing them slowly.....

Of course you can show nowhere in the Constitution where it's not legal to live outside.

Of course you can show nowhere in the Constitution where it's not legal to live outside.
Its not legal to take over private or public property and call it yours... how deranged your point of view is....

We are not speaking about private property.
Public property belongs to us all... in that way its not just theirs to live on... look at the pictures... they take over miles of sidewalk... in front of stores and shops... businesses are leaving due to theft... its not okay for me to set up on the sidewalk in front of your home and build a tent shelter and start living there... you wouldn't like that but its fine with you if they do that to someone else....

Public property belongs to us all... in that way its not just theirs to live on... look at the pictures... they take over miles of sidewalk... in front of stores and shops... businesses are leaving due to theft... its not okay for me to set up on the sidewalk in front of your home and build a tent shelter and start living there... you wouldn't like that but its fine with you if they do that to someone else....

How did the courts rule?

Forum List

Back