Republican John Lujan wins special election runoff to flip Texas House seat in San Antonio

I mention Texas which is not Congress as Congress cannot determine how the state redistricts
Wow a moderator that appear to not understand redistricting when it is easy to look it up but decides to make comments for all to see.

Fact is after the census the state legislature redraws district lines based on the census numbers. Well a few states use bipartisan committees, citizen commission, executive commission, or panel of civil servants.
There has been no redistricting yet, tard-a-roni. It's the same district it has been for the last ten years. Biden won it last year with double digits. It just swung to the Republicans, like much of southern Texas did last year. You're losing your monopoly on brown people. Slowly, more and more are no longer buying what you're selling.

It will be a blood bath for the Democrats in the mid terms.

One good thing when the Democrat filth manage to get power is that it shows how frigging disastrous they are.

The across-the-board rejection of Joe Biden and Democrats continues.

A Republican managed to flip a Democratic-held Texas state House seat Tuesday in a district that President Joe Biden won in November by 14 points.

While most of the attention nationally was on Republican victories across Virginia and a surprisingly close race in New Jersey, one Texas special election could be a sign that Democrats are in trouble nationwide.

Republican John Lujan defeated Democrat Frank Ramirez 51 percent to 49 percent on Tuesday to take the Texas House District 118 race, The Texas Tribune reported.
Well everyone is watching out for cheating which is slowing the cheaters (dem) down-------even without Biden in and motivating voters to vote against the communists, slowing down the cheating is going to cost the dems seats.

ACORN started regestering illegals to vote outside of NV. DMV's around 10 years ago moron-a-roni!

False. ACORN was prosecuted a little over ten years ago for paying people to register voters on a per person basis and some of the registrations were completely fabricated so the workers could get paid more. They plead guilty and the practice stopped. No evidence any votes were ever cast

"The original complaint filed in May of 2009, included 26 counts of compensation for registration of voters, a felony At the time Nevada Secretary of State Ross Miller, a Democrat, said at the time that "we would be aggressive in our pursuit and prosecution of any fraudulent activity that might threaten the integrity of the election process."

I mention Texas which is not Congress as Congress cannot determine how the state redistricts
Wow a moderator that appear to not understand redistricting when it is easy to look it up but decides to make comments for all to see.

Fact is after the census the state legislature redraws district lines based on the census numbers. Well a few states use bipartisan committees, citizen commission, executive commission, or panel of civil servants.

it is not pronounced "bear" it is Bexar county with the x being pronounced and is not silent.

The capital of texas is a democrat stronghold. The city motto is "Keep Austin weird". Do not need to mess with it as Texas is a big state and the map shows how it was changed.
Mmmkay.

Ignore the life-long Texan. That's fine.

(actually, it's a really soft "H" as in bay-har)

False. ACORN was prosecuted a little over ten years ago for paying people to register voters on a per person basis and some of the registrations were completely fabricated so the workers could get paid more. They plead guilty and the practice stopped. No evidence any votes were ever cast

"The original complaint filed in May of 2009, included 26 counts of compensation for registration of voters, a felony At the time Nevada Secretary of State Ross Miller, a Democrat, said at the time that "we would be aggressive in our pursuit and prosecution of any fraudulent activity that might threaten the integrity of the election process."

Potential fine of $5,000 dollars.
Ya' gotta be kidding me! :auiqs.jpg:

And since, the Culinary Union makes sure that their members who some are illegals, get registered.
Besides, when was the last time Nevada purged it's voting rolls?

And your evidence of that is where?

The state keeping voting open 2 hours longer in heavily populated Hispanic districts like they've done, only requiring a name on a utility bill to prove residency and that you can register, and voting registrars being way overdue to being purged.
Besides, I've lived in Vegas almost 38 years and have witnessed the churn of illegals here. How long you been a resident??

Easy to flip seats if you redistrict in order to gain an advantage

View attachment 559958

Proposed redistricting in 2021

Why do they need majority hispanic districts? REpublicans just elected blacks and hispanics........it's the ideas not the race.....atleast for republicans....democrats well their track record has been less than stellar historically

Mmmkay.

Ignore the life-long Texan. That's fine.

(actually, it's a really soft "H" as in bay-har)

well in all fairness it is pronounced different ways when you have Mexican, Spanish, German, and others saying it based on their background and living in the same areas.

Yes some people do pronounce it as bear or be-har.
To me if you pronounce Texas or exam a certain way in English then that is how you would pronounce Bexar in the same. Yeah Spanish will say te-has or Me-jico following the way Spanish would say it. Well whatever works is fine.

So if I am traveling in Texas, I buy a map because if they say it is in bear county then it is never mind I find it myself.

Easy to flip seats if you redistrict in order to gain an advantage

View attachment 559958

Proposed redistricting in 2021

...and when the hapless Dims cheat to place a vegetable in the White House....

And, the Pelosi crew is treating the election yesterday as nothing.
It's business as usual with their objective.
I say keep doing it, it's better for the next two election cycles if they do
i think she knows she's on borrowed time in this position and simply going to focus on spending and obliterating the constitution.

Forum List

Back