Same sex marriage

I see you need it explained to you why gay marriage and bestiality are not the same thing.

Gay marriage requires mutual informed consent.

That condition cannot be met with a horse.

That's not the way it works though is it. It didn't work that way in Sweden.

Nettavisen: News in English

And for the same reasons.

It was decriminalized in 1944 in connection with the decriminalization of homosexual sex.

Beastiality has been legalized in the US military as a consequence of the end of DADT.

It will happen, because that is the trend. Incest is legal in countries that have long ago accepted the normalization of same sex relationships. Marriage between brother and sister is legal in Sweden.

Saying that these things won't happen is senseless. Of course it will. Just because YOU don't like the way someone chooses to enjoy sex doesn't mean they shouldn't have the right to conduct their affairs in private OR public if they choose to do so. The liberal trend is toward degeneracy. It will continue until it ends that culture. In Sweden, where liberalism is further along that we are, the end is going to be by the growth of islam.

Prove it.

This board had an extensive discussion on the subject. Go look it up.

Yeah, that's your point. many Christians accept the Bible as the word of God and as such, God is the author of marriage which is a union of a man and a woman.

It really is that simple.
Then go live in a country where god makes the laws. Our constitution trumps the bible.
fuck off.

You're living in a WORLD where God makes the laws, asslips. Why don't you move to another planet.

In most of the world you are right.
But not here.
We are a nation of LAWS, not religion.
Be glad we are. If religion was the law here you may be one on their list.

Then go live in a country where god makes the laws. Our constitution trumps the bible.
fuck off.

You're living in a WORLD where God makes the laws, asslips. Why don't you move to another planet.

In most of the world you are right.
But not here.
We are a nation of LAWS, not religion.
Be glad we are. If religion was the law here you may be one on their list.

I agree with you. I was merely illustrating - to that pinhead - that God created the world in which we live in.

But you're OK with a blow job in the Oval Office, huh asswipe?

When we, as a nation, found out about that, we never voted for Clinton again.

When we, as a nation, have found out about Gingrich....we have those saying that they will not only vote for him....but that it's the Left's fault he was unfaithful.

You can't believe this, you really can't.

Clinton was termed out. No one voted for him again because he was prevented from running again! He's never run for another office either. If you believe that "When we, as a nation, found out about that, we never voted for Clinton again" there's no way to address that kind of lack of factual knowledge.
Clinton was termed out for PRESIDENT....and ONLY President. Nothing would have stopped him from running for something else (and yes, it has been done before)...I would not have voted for him.....

So, seems to me you need a civics lesson above and beyond all else.

Did not the Christian right say the same about a black man and a white woman was not natural? Being in the south, I understand the problems about the illegal backing of marriage between a black man and a white woman. When you see a light skin black person, you can say his or her grandparents; or, great grandparents, were not married because his or her grandparents or great grandparents were white and black. Since they could not get married, his parents and he or she have a background that marriage is less important: because marriage was illegal to his family history.

The right says a black man does not have the same level of being in a married state. Still, was not that background to accept marriage was given to him because of the right in the past refused his family history to be married?

Look, there is going to be same sex couples, married or unmarried. They are going to have with some, children from a past marriage. Or in the case with the right, a lesbian woman was rapped and if the right gets what they want – to have a child because abortion was made illegal.

If we say that black men or black women have a less importance with marriage, as they can say they can prove a marriage was illegal for them. What will the children of a same sex marriage will say in decades to come. With the right pointing out that marriage was illegal, you only make the next generation have a lower value that marriage is important.

The more the right says some can be married and some can be married, the right just makes marriage less important to the children that comes from these unions.

The Bible tells us a marriage is between and Man and a Woman, and they'll become ONE. As far as i know, i never read in the bible anything about a black man/white woman, or visa versa, not being able to marry. It's still a Man and Woman. Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. There's no question about it, although many want to overlook that part and re-word what's said to their liking. No matter what anyone thinks, it doesn't change the fact that it's considered a sin.

So we should be basing our laws on the bible? Why not on the Koran too? What does the bible say about divorce?

Not all...but many of our laws are the same laws that are in the Bible.
The Koran is NOTHING like the Christian Bible, there's no comparison.
The Bible does have instructions on divorce. God does not condemn ALL divorces. If a man or woman in a marriage commits adultry or "unfaithfulness", that is accepted. some believes this also covers abusive marriages, which would also be considered "unfaithful". Any other reason for a divorce is not condoned...this explains it a little better...

What Does The Bible Say About Divorce?

When we, as a nation, found out about that, we never voted for Clinton again.

When we, as a nation, have found out about Gingrich....we have those saying that they will not only vote for him....but that it's the Left's fault he was unfaithful.

You can't believe this, you really can't.

Clinton was termed out. No one voted for him again because he was prevented from running again! He's never run for another office either. If you believe that "When we, as a nation, found out about that, we never voted for Clinton again" there's no way to address that kind of lack of factual knowledge.
Clinton was termed out for PRESIDENT....and ONLY President. Nothing would have stopped him from running for something else (and yes, it has been done before)...I would not have voted for him.....

So, seems to me you need a civics lesson above and beyond all else.

You are missing the big picture. He never ran for another office. There is no way to tell whether or not he would have been elected despite his sexual excesses. All you can say is that YOU would not have voted for him had he run and had he run someplace where you could have voted for him. To say "we never voted for Clinton again" is meaningless. No one ever got the chance.

If Bill Clinton was able to, and ran against obama, he'd be elected today probably by a landslide in all 57 states.

If Bill Clinton was able to, and ran against obama, he'd be elected today probably by a landslide in all 57 states.

If GW Bush was able to, and ran against Obama, he'd be elected today as well, in a landslide of the 57 states.

Forum List

Back