Same sex marriage

And boy, does she know about power tools !!!

Stepped right into that pile of shit, asswipe. And we do know you enjoy the latter.

And boy, does she know about power tools !!!

Stepped right into that pile of shit, asswipe. And we do know you enjoy the latter.

Sorry, not interrested in your product, Mr. Salesman.

But, feel free to continue to peddle your sex toys.

-or-

Was it the unfortunate bike accident after all? You poor thing. You must be like Jake Barnes in "The Sun Also Rises".

Last edited:
A same sex union is not just as normal as a marriage between a man and a woman.Same sex implies homosexuality, which is not normal, homosexuality is abnormal.
Homosexuals should not be given the same rights as a man and woman child bearing family. The government must move to ban and or criminalize homosexuality.

Did not the Christian right say the same about a black man and a white woman was not natural? Being in the south, I understand the problems about the illegal backing of marriage between a black man and a white woman. When you see a light skin black person, you can say his or her grandparents; or, great grandparents, were not married because his or her grandparents or great grandparents were white and black. Since they could not get married, his parents and he or she have a background that marriage is less important: because marriage was illegal to his family history.

The right says a black man does not have the same level of being in a married state. Still, was not that background to accept marriage was given to him because of the right in the past refused his family history to be married?

Look, there is going to be same sex couples, married or unmarried. They are going to have with some, children from a past marriage. Or in the case with the right, a lesbian woman was rapped and if the right gets what they want – to have a child because abortion was made illegal.

If we say that black men or black women have a less importance with marriage, as they can say they can prove a marriage was illegal for them. What will the children of a same sex marriage will say in decades to come. With the right pointing out that marriage was illegal, you only make the next generation have a lower value that marriage is important.

The more the right says some can be married and some can be married, the right just makes marriage less important to the children that comes from these unions.

The Bible tells us a marriage is between and Man and a Woman, and they'll become ONE. As far as i know, i never read in the bible anything about a black man/white woman, or visa versa, not being able to marry. It's still a Man and Woman. Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. There's no question about it, although many want to overlook that part and re-word what's said to their liking. No matter what anyone thinks, it doesn't change the fact that it's considered a sin.
The Bible advocates a man taking many wives, too.

The Bible tells us a marriage is between and Man and a Woman, and they'll become ONE. As far as i know, i never read in the bible anything about a black man/white woman, or visa versa, not being able to marry. It's still a Man and Woman. Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. There's no question about it, although many want to overlook that part and re-word what's said to their liking. No matter what anyone thinks, it doesn't change the fact that it's considered a sin.

And slaves.

And concubines.

And slaves.

And concubines.

And being willing to slaughter your own son like a lamb if the voices in your head tell you to.

Kinda like Andrea Yates.

Only in the OT.

And "slave" in biblical times did not have the same connotations as "slave" holds today.

Don't forget condemnations on praying in public...and that's not even Old Testament stuff.

Funny that only a couple of the ten commandments are actual laws...

Actually 4 of the 10 ARE laws:
#6 - Thou shalt not kill
#7 - Thou shalt not commit adultry
#8 - Thou shalt not steal
#9 - Thou shalt not bear false witness (lie) (ya, i know everyone lies, but it's against the law to lie in court)

Which is what I said...only a couple of them are laws...and adultery ain't one of 'em.

Adultry is used against people in a divorce....so if it weren't against the law, how could someone get a divorce for that reason?

#6 - Thou shalt not kill
#9 - Thou shalt not bear false witness (lie) (ya, i know everyone lies, but it's against the law to lie in court)

Which is what I said...only a couple of them are laws...and adultery ain't one of 'em.

Adultry is used against people in a divorce....so if it weren't against the law, how could someone get a divorce for that reason?

Are.....you......serious? :lol::lol::lol:

Did not the Christian right say the same about a black man and a white woman was not natural? Being in the south, I understand the problems about the illegal backing of marriage between a black man and a white woman. When you see a light skin black person, you can say his or her grandparents; or, great grandparents, were not married because his or her grandparents or great grandparents were white and black. Since they could not get married, his parents and he or she have a background that marriage is less important: because marriage was illegal to his family history.

The right says a black man does not have the same level of being in a married state. Still, was not that background to accept marriage was given to him because of the right in the past refused his family history to be married?

Look, there is going to be same sex couples, married or unmarried. They are going to have with some, children from a past marriage. Or in the case with the right, a lesbian woman was rapped and if the right gets what they want – to have a child because abortion was made illegal.

If we say that black men or black women have a less importance with marriage, as they can say they can prove a marriage was illegal for them. What will the children of a same sex marriage will say in decades to come. With the right pointing out that marriage was illegal, you only make the next generation have a lower value that marriage is important.

The more the right says some can be married and some can be married, the right just makes marriage less important to the children that comes from these unions.

The old testament did....Christians follow the New Testament. The OT is basically for historical purpose. After Jesus came, the old laws were no longer valid, He gave us everything we ever needed. The NT does not advocate more than one wife....so your statement is not valid. Read this.............

Why did godly men in the OT have more than one wife? | Bible.org - Worlds Largest Bible Study Site

#6 - Thou shalt not kill

"Irreconcilable differences" is also used as a reason in a divorce. Is that "against the law" too?

The old testament did....Christians follow the New Testament. The OT is basically for historical purpose. After Jesus came, the old laws were no longer valid, He gave us everything we ever needed. The NT does not advocate more than one wife....so your statement is not valid. Read this.............

Why did godly men in the OT have more than one wife? | Bible.org - Worlds Largest Bible Study Site
Your reference is not from the Bible .. it's a biased opinion.

Your reference is not from the Bible .. it's a biased opinion.

Well then how about this? The NT advocates ONE wife. There is no place in the NT that you will hear Jesus talk about having more than one. He speaks of wife...not "wives"

Ephesians 5
25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— 30 for we are members of his body. 31.“For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.”[c] 32 This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. 33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.

Only in the OT.

And "slave" in biblical times did not have the same connotations as "slave" holds today.

And yet I have heard rednecks in Alabama in this century refer to Genesis 9:25-27 to justify slavery in America.

People will use the Bible to suit whatever purposes they wish, no matter how ugly.

But as I said earlier, if your church does not want to recognize gay marriage, that's your church's business. However, if you start demanding certain privileges from the government based on your marriage, then you cannot complain when someone else asks for the same privileges for their marriage. You cannot exclude them from the state's privileges just because you don't like them or because they don't attend your church.

Last edited:

The Old Testament and God did not advocate many wives. Having many wives was a man thing.

Forum List

Back