Same sex marriage

A fishing buddy of mine has a cousin that is married to her partner. They are white and have adopted 2 inner city black daughters. These 2 young girls are the most beautiful kids you could ever see. And what is so great to me is I see the love they have for their parents and how they are doing so well in school and around all of us.
Weird and strange? Yes. Different. Yes. Hard for me to adjust to? Sort of.
But who really gives a shit and why?
Isn't that what it is all about?
Problem is folks are busy bodies and can not accept others for WHO THEY ARE.

Good post man.

I said you choose to be attracted to men. (I am assuming you are female, here)....that being a choice, you COULD change your mind at any time and choose to be attracted to women. You could if, as you say, it is a choice.

Of course it is.
And of course I could, if I wanted.
Men choose to be gay all the time in prison, and so do women. Then they choose not to be gay when they leave.

I won't, because I know it's not a good choice.

As a private detective for 34 years I have been to almost every state prison in the southeast and all of the Federal prisons in the southeast.
You do not have a damn CLUE about prison sex which is all about POWER.
Honey bunches, the men that perform gay sex that are not gay in prison HAVE NO CHOICE about that.
Even if they are NOT gay.
Damn sweetie, you just proved how ignorant you really are.

Naw, I've worked in treatement and detention. I've seen people choose to be gay, male and female. Watched it in action, and headed up classes and groups where it was discussed.

So men use sex as a power tool against other men...it's still a choice they make. Thanks for agreeing it has nothing to do with biology or anything else.

What I said is I chose to be attracted to men. That doesn't mean I was attracted to women. It just means I set my sexual compass towards men. Just as you set yours towards women. I'll be you could tell us the day and time you decided to be gay.

I never decided to be straight. I realized I was straight. Believe me, there was no choice involved. :lol:

It was not a decision, it just was.

Funny...same thing happened to me except in a totally gay way :D

The only choice was in acting upon my natural inclinations.

Of course it is.
Men choose to be gay all the time in prison, and so do women. Then they choose not to be gay when they leave.

As a private detective for 34 years I have been to almost every state prison in the southeast and all of the Federal prisons in the southeast.
Honey bunches, the men that perform gay sex that are not gay in prison HAVE NO CHOICE about that.

Naw, I've worked in treatement and detention. I've seen people choose to be gay, male and female. Watched it in action, and headed up classes and groups where it was discussed.

So men use sex as a power tool against other men...it's still a choice they make. Thanks for agreeing it has nothing to do with biology or anything else.

Ah, you are confusing sex with sexual orientation. I've had sex with men, but I'm still gay.

You can be gay and a virgin too. :eek:

Of course it is.

Now we have prison sex comparisons with biology.
Please keep it coming!

I do not doubt you were in treatment and detention.

Hmmm..well, given the fact that you took "I chose to be hetero" to mean "I am attracted to women" I would say you've got the apples and oranges thing down.

I said you choose to be attracted to men. (I am assuming you are female, here)....that being a choice, you COULD change your mind at any time and choose to be attracted to women. You could if, as you say, it is a choice.

Of course it is.

Choose to be gay? Or go for whatever hole is available? Show us the love between men in prison? Tell us about the affection and bonding.

Of course it is.

It's called "rape". But as was said earlier...continue to display your ignorance. It is amusing.

And?

Abnormal =/= harmful.

Abnormal just means different.

So?

Back in the day of the groupies I knew some women that liked a QB, a LB, a RB and a DE all at the same time.
Abnormal can be fun sometimes.

Sleeping around with a lot of partners can be very dangerous these days.

A monogamous marriage is quite the opposite.

Gosh, it's almost like you are saying that marriage, to include same sex couples marrying, benefits society.

Bo-Dike-A - "I'll take whatever skanky hole is available. And I have the dildo/strap-on collection to get er done!"

You know koshergirl may have a point.
I used to repo cars and do bounty work after I got out of college in the early 80s the damn fool I was then. One of the guys I worked with played OT and had gained up to over 350 in his late 20s. He had done a few stints in the big house and he was gay.
This was pre taser time so when he bounced that Louisville Slugger off of many of those noggens during that short time frame of my life whether or not he chose to be gay or not ever crossed my mind.

Hmmm..well, given the fact that you took "I chose to be hetero" to mean "I am attracted to women" I would say you've got the apples and oranges thing down.

Of course it is.

You can choose to have sex, but cannot choose ATTRACTION. Perhaps you are bisexual...

It's called "rape". But as was said earlier...continue to display your ignorance. It is amusing.

So...all sex in prison is rape?

Bo-Dike-A - "I'll take whatever skanky hole is available. And I have the dildo/strap-on collection to get er done!"

I haven't decided whether you are a Sex Toys salesperson hurting for business and hoping for a sale

-or-

You're talking to your personal knowledge of straps-on due to an unfortunate accident with the front bar of your bike years ago.

Which is it?

So...all sex in prison is rape?

If it is used as a power tool...yes. Just like rape out on the streets.

-unless-

You are trying to assert that Rape is a form of love.........?

Forum List

Back