What this voter really wants from any candidate........

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
All bullshit aside, all politics aside......I'm driving home today, seeing a bunch of kids get off the bus, all going home to empty houses because mom's and dads are at work.....and all I thought about I hope their neighborhood is safe.

To all politicians from all walks of the poltiical spectrum....here's what we want from you....

I want to be able regardless of my social status live in safe productive neighborhood
When I give my employer a 50 hour work week, I want a wage that is livable
I don't want anything free....but damit, I want affordable college, affordable healthcare and the ability to retire with dignity...that means bring back employer funded pensions.
I want to be able to buy goods, that aren't cheaply made and replaced after a few years of usage, ie I want America's labor force to get back to doing what we've always done the best...produce quality goods at affordable prices.
I want drug programs enacted all across this country, I want mental health facilities also.
I want our educational systems standards raised a little more higher, what good is affordable college if the academic levels of youth, fails us?
Finally, I want term limits on all political officials and a law demanding that black men pull their motherfuckin pants up this summer or else face prison time./.....am I asking for too much, guys?

• Banned
....am I asking for too much, guys?
Way too much, here, and now.

Couldn't get you even one of those, with ten years and the budget of France.

Than I'm not voting!!
upload_2016-2-22_19-25-36.jpeg

All bullshit aside, all politics aside......I'm driving home today, seeing a bunch of kids get off the bus, all going home to empty houses because mom's and dads are at work.....and all I thought about I hope their neighborhood is safe.

To all politicians from all walks of the poltiical spectrum....here's what we want from you....

I want to be able regardless of my social status live in safe productive neighborhood
I don't want anything free....but damit, I want affordable college, affordable healthcare and the ability to retire with dignity...that means bring back employer funded pensions.
I want to be able to buy goods, that aren't cheaply made and replaced after a few years of usage, ie I want America's labor force to get back to doing what we've always done the best...produce quality goods at affordable prices.
I want drug programs enacted all across this country, I want mental health facilities also.
I want our educational systems standards raised a little more higher, what good is affordable college if the academic levels of youth, fails us?
Finally, I want term limits on all political officials and a law demanding that black men pull their motherfuckin pants up this summer or else face prison time./.....am I asking for too much, guys?

Let me guess....free shit all the way around?

• Banned

I wish you would for once just get on board with shit that you know is cool to climb. I don't want nothing for free. Nobody really does....cause at the end of the day, anything free ends up costing you more...I just want a decent wage for my hard labor....20 years and haven't had a raise in 5.....cost of everything has gone up, but my paycheck. How the hell am I a bad person because of this. I work for one of the largest banks in the world and I know these mf's are making money......(sigh), but atlas, you stay negative, I'm not gonna go there with you. One more time, I ain't never got nothing free in my intire 60 years of life, been working since I was 16 when the min. wage was 1.10 an hour

This is a "capitalist nation" and as such, companies/corporations regularly raise prices on their commodities and give small/insignificant raises to their employees. This ongoing practice has led to both parents having to work in an effort to live decent lives, however, as the prices of products and services continue to rise and wages stagnate, living comfortable decent lives has become increasingly difficult. In heavily populated cities, even affording a place to live is impossible for many individuals, as rent and home costs continue climbing as wages stagnate.
As long as we are a capitalist, free market system, there is no solution to this.

There is a conservative solution for all this, but you reject it outright. Keep following a losing ideology and nothing will change for you.

There is a conservative solution for all this, but you reject it outright. Keep following a losing ideology and nothing will change for you.
Okay, let's here your comprehensive solution to stagnated wages, rising costs, people not able to afford needed transplants, or expensive necessary medications, et cetera.

Yes, America is capitalists if republican win this year. With democraty winner the US are only democraty how are bad for many americans how like rich nation of the US. Superpower with many trillion USD is better. Federation is second name on America.

Police academy are good for civilians.

I wish you would for once just get on board with shit that you know is cool to climb. I don't want nothing for free. Nobody really does....cause at the end of the day, anything free ends up costing you more...I just want a decent wage for my hard labor....20 years and haven't had a raise in 5.....cost of everything has gone up, but my paycheck. How the hell am I a bad person because of this. I work for one of the largest banks in the world and I know these mf's are making money......(sigh), but atlas, you stay negative, I'm not gonna go there with you. One more time, I ain't never got nothing free in my intire 60 years of life, been working since I was 16 when the min. wage was 1.10 an hour
well all you told me was that the last seven years under a libturd you got squat. funny a libturd telling us he got nothing from a libturd. Well son, now you know what you get from a libturd,....nothing.

Okay, let's here your comprehensive solution to stagnated wages, rising costs, people not able to afford needed transplants, or expensive necessary medications, et cetera.

There are programs available to help the indigent with an expensive transplant and most drug companies offer FREE or major reduced prices for those with low incomes.

I had a good paying job in the defense industry when Jimmy Carter put a 5% lid on annual raises and inflation was 20%, so I changed jobs and got a 15% raise in my salary. Try it, it worked for me.

I definitely agree with the term limits and pulling the pants up.

Forum List

Back