Sadly racism is still a part of out social structure

Terence Millar

Feb 10, 2020
The ignorant racists still have an audience.

Now just why are there racists??????? Please tell me of your reason for hating?

Watch "The Gangs of New York."

Should this be in the Racism forum? I don't see any current event links.

A69EFA08-9AE4-485A-BB57-92D835CFE8FF.gif

• Banned
Oh oh, I got the racists all upset, why???????

Now tell us that racism does not exist in the US.

Racism is born from stereotypes, stereotypes are born from behavior.
Racism is here to stay until brown and black folks change their behavior and shake the stereotypes.

Newbies should get the lay of the land before calling people names. Ask Snouter and Flash if I'm one of them.
lol

"Part of the social structure" is too much to say. That society includes unenlightened members is obvious.

Note the language style here. "Please tell me of your reason for hating?"

This is a Russkie. A Russkie newbie.

Note the language style here. "Please tell me of your reason for hating?"

This is a Russkie. A Russkie newbie.

And helping Bernie. There ya go.

Good point: we could apportion the Russkies here to two groups: pro-Trump vs pro-Bernie. According to the news/CIA Putin minions are now supporting both. Whatever keeps us roiling.

The only true racists left in America are the radical leftist ideologues such as leftwing "woke" Cultural Marxist professors, MSM talking heads, Hollywood elites and democratic party political strategists. From their lofty positions as overlords of the cult of neo-communist political correctness they disseminate propaganda that brainwashes common minority folk into believing all lighter skinned people are out to get them. The good news? By and large, out in the streets of America, black, white, brown; yellow, red and tan skinned folks get along just swimmingly with each other.

Just the other week new neighbors moved in next door. We have three vehicles parked on the street. I went out and moved them so the new (black family) could angle their moving van for a straight shot to their front door. We introduced ourselves, made them coffee and then took over a kettle of shrimp jambalaya that night. The only reason we didn't help them move in is because they had a crew of professional movers. These new folks are great. Turns out they're Haitians who love to cook curry dishes that smell amazing. Please, in your infinite wisdom, explain to me . . . where's the institutional racism in this situation?

All of that having been said, there's such a thing as common sense. While we adore the new neighbors, there's no way in hell we'd drive down to the City and walk through the ghettos to get some fresh air. There's nothing racist about that. Even though we're a mixed couple (she's Indian, I'm mostly white), we'd be risking our lives. And so it goes. Some cultures are dangerous, some less so. We judge folk by their behavior, not their immutable characteristics. It's only been since about 2008 that the democratic party ideologues have been pushing the narrative of systemic racism 2.0 on the American People. We're hoping that idiocy will fade again, in time.

Forum List

Back