Sabra and Shatila: 30 Years Ago Today

The people responsible for the massacre at Sabra and Shatilla were the Phalangists ---the idea that SHARON controlled them is as idiotic as the Iranian claim that Iranians demonstrated in the streets of Teheran because BRITISH PEOPLE told them to
The Phalangists were acting in revenge against the people who had grabbed their daughters ---raped them and beheaded them at DAMOUR That is in sum and substance what happened Sharon was critisized for not STOPPING Lebanese from killing Lebanese Right now YEMENIS ARE KILLING YEMENIS who is being held responsible ?? well---IF THE JEWS HAD STAYED IN YEMEN---MAYBE THEY COULD HAVE STOPPED THE MUSLIMS FROM KILLING THE MUSLIMS. The streets of SANAA are running red with blood------I happen to know some jews FROM SANAA want to fly them back there to fix things up?
When did Sharon invade Yemen?

The Phalangists were equipped with Israeli weapons and uniforms and transported to the camps in Israeli vehicles.

"On the evening of Sept. 16, the Israeli cabinet met and was informed that Phalange fighters were entering the Palestinian camps. Deputy Prime Minister David Levy worried aloud: 'I know what the meaning of revenge is for them, what kind of slaughter. Then no one will believe we went in to create order there, and we will bear the blame.' That evening, word of civilian deaths began to filter out to Israeli military officials, politicians and journalists."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/17/opinion/a-preventable-massacre.html?pagewanted=1&_r=2nl=todaysheadlines&emc=edit_th_20120917&

And history has proved Levy right that it was a mistake for the IDF to have trusted the Lebanese militias.
How do you know what the IDF trusted the Phalangists to accomplish?

"Repeated trips back to the camp, year after year, have built up a narrative of astonishing detail. Investigations by Karsten Tveit of Norwegian radio and myself (Robert Fisk) proved that many men, seen by Abu Maher being marched away alive after the initial massacre, were later handed by the Israelis back to the Phalangist killers – who held them prisoner for days in eastern Beirut and then, when they could not swap them for Christian hostages, executed them at mass graves."

Why would the IDF hand captured civilians back to "Lebanese Militias" if they did not trust them to serve Israeli interests?

The forgotten massacre - Middle East - World - The Independent

When did Sharon invade Yemen?

The Phalangists were equipped with Israeli weapons and uniforms and transported to the camps in Israeli vehicles.

"On the evening of Sept. 16, the Israeli cabinet met and was informed that Phalange fighters were entering the Palestinian camps. Deputy Prime Minister David Levy worried aloud: 'I know what the meaning of revenge is for them, what kind of slaughter. Then no one will believe we went in to create order there, and we will bear the blame.' That evening, word of civilian deaths began to filter out to Israeli military officials, politicians and journalists."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/17/opinion/a-preventable-massacre.html?pagewanted=1&_r=2nl=todaysheadlines&emc=edit_th_20120917&

And history has proved Levy right that it was a mistake for the IDF to have trusted the Lebanese militias.

"Repeated trips back to the camp, year after year, have built up a narrative of astonishing detail. Investigations by Karsten Tveit of Norwegian radio and myself (Robert Fisk) proved that many men, seen by Abu Maher being marched away alive after the initial massacre, were later handed by the Israelis back to the Phalangist killers – who held them prisoner for days in eastern Beirut and then, when they could not swap them for Christian hostages, executed them at mass graves."

Why would the IDF hand captured civilians back to "Lebanese Militias" if they did not trust them to serve Israeli interests?

Lots of people claimed to have seen lots of things, but it was almost impossible to find an unbiased witness. But use your head, the Israelis are not stupid and the Israelis were already having troubles with their major ally because of the occupation of Beirut and dead civilians could only make it worse. Dead civilians did not serve any Israeli interests and this unfortunate incident was obviously the result of an error in judgment in trusting the Lebanese militias.

Lots of people claimed to have seen lots of things, but it was almost impossible to find an unbiased witness. But use your head, the Israelis are not stupid and the Israelis were already having troubles with their major ally because of the occupation of Beirut and dead civilians could only make it worse. Dead civilians did not serve any Israeli interests and this unfortunate incident was obviously the result of an error in judgment in trusting the Lebanese militias.
Now that this Sabra and Shatila thread has been going on and on, can we please take a moment to remember last year's 40th anniversary of the Pakistani Muslim Army killing three million people (mostly Hindus) in Bangladesh along with the rape of thousands of young women. This is the same army which was used by the previous King of Jordan to kill thousands and thousands of Palestinians in what is called Black September. I doubt that when the 40th anniversary of this event came up in 2010, Georgie wasn't thinking about the thousands of Palstinians who were killed in this event because it was only Muslims killing Muslims again and no Jews were involved.

The states of Pakistan and Jordan shared the same army or did their armies share the same religion?

If we're look for primary responsibility for the massacres in Lebanon, Jordan, and Bangladesh, my choice would be western imperialism since it was western, capitalistic governments in pursuit of colonies that created contemporary states like Israel, Lebanon, Jordan, and Pakistan.

If you think a thread on Pakistani massacres in Bangladesh is called for, please start one.
I don't see how Muslim crimes in Bangladesh absolve Israeli crimes in Lebanon.

no doubt Georgie also blames the comprehensive genocide of all non muslims in arabia on "WESTERN IMPERIALISM" too.

georgie now try to use the correct LINGO remember PAKISTAN GOT ALL SCREWED UP BECAUSE OF THE MACHINATIONS OF THE ZIONIST CONTROLLED CIA I first encountered the islamic version of reality-----as a very young person -----when I encountered muslims from south east asia----that is why I know your lingo "GEORGIE" -----I learned even before the 1971 pakistani civil war which was CREATED by the INDIAN ARMY and THE ZIONIST CONTROLLED CIA

"The Indian Independence Act 1947 (10 & 11 Geo 6 c. 30) was as an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom that partitioned British India into the two new independent dominions of India and Pakistan. The Act received the royal assent on 18 July 1947, and Pakistan came into being on August 14, and India on August 15, as two new countries."

Pakistan, India, Israel, Iraq were ALL SCREWED UP by England.
Imperialism's useful idiots never learn who to blame.

Indian Independence Act 1947 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The states of Pakistan and Jordan shared the same army or did their armies share the same religion?

If we're look for primary responsibility for the massacres in Lebanon, Jordan, and Bangladesh, my choice would be western imperialism since it was western, capitalistic governments in pursuit of colonies that created contemporary states like Israel, Lebanon, Jordan, and Pakistan.

If you think a thread on Pakistani massacres in Bangladesh is called for, please start one.
George must be a very good Muslim since Muslims are not allowed to blame other Muslims for anything. The Pakistani Army helped the previous King of Jordan murder thousands of Palestinians and he is blaming it on Western capitalistic governments (which makes you wonder why he immigrated to this country in the first place when he no doubt would be more comfortable in a Muslim country). As far as Bangladesh, you seem to have a problem with my mentioning that last year was the 40th anniversary of the atrocity committed by Muslims on innocent people who were mainly Hindus. Can't we remember the dead Hindus? I hope that in thirty years time, Georgie remembers the thousands and thousands of people in Syria being killed by Muslims. Who knows what the death toll will be when this is over since it is now approaching 30,000.

In September of 1982, between 700 and 3500 Lebanese and Palestinian civilians were massacred in the refugee camps of Sabra and Shatila near Beirut, Lebanon. The IDF had surrounded and controlled access to both camps, and late in the afternoon of Friday, 16th the IDF allowed the first of 1500 Phalangist militiamen to enter the camps.
So, what did palistanians do to deserve such attention from christian phalangists? Bth., didn't they turn Lebanon into a shithole after king Hussein had kicked their asses out of Jordan? Indeed, they did, indeed, they did.

After one third of the population of Mandate Palestine inflicted a Jewish shithole on the majority of Palestinians in 1948, remember?

a problem with your statement georgie-----as it turned out----Israel is not a shit hole. As far as I know---neither is Jordan except the parts where the Jordanian king has to resort to killing shitty idiots who call themselves "palestinians" Some of the most shitty cities in the world ----virtual petri dishes for Tuberculosis, Cholera, Polio, Shistosomiasis and even Leprosy-----were in the lands that later were called the "palestine mandate"------but that was before the jews got there and started to clean things up. A good way to learn the history of the Middle east is thru MICROBIOLOGY -----all kinds of little buggies

1948 Mandate Palestine.
650,000 Jews.
1.2million Arabs and others.
Do the math, Bug.

georgie's math if applied to the USA in 1860 would have resulted in the CONTINUATION OF BLACK CHATTEL SLAVERY -------in the mid 1800s in the USA ---less than half of the population of the USA decided to IMPOSE a SLAVE DEPRIVED SOCIETY ON NORTH AMERICA Georgie's math----had it won out in 1948 would have rendered my own mother-in-law a sex slave to the local imam pig in the shariah shit hole in which she was born-------and---of course it would have perpetuated the BEAUTY OF KHARTOUM justice which has rendered tens of thousands of christian sudanese children----just where georgie wants them-------sex slaves to muslim arabs

in fact-----the right to vote would have easily been lost by the black population of the USA-----if georgie's MATH prevailed Lets vote on continued "feeding" of georgie

After one third of the population of Mandate Palestine inflicted a Jewish shithole on the majority of Palestinians in 1948, remember?
Georgie, as a good Muslim, can't bring himself to say that the Hashemites of Saudi Arabia received 78 percent of the Palestine Mandate to rule over. Perhaps Georgie can tell us how many so-called Palestinians were living in this 78% when the Hashemites were given it. Maybe since the Hashimites were Muslim, Georgie had no problem with them being given all this land. By the way, Georgie, could you finally tell us why the UN said that anyone in the area for only two years could be considered a refugee. Two years in any area does not make one indigenous to the area. I still go with Winston Churchill who said that the Arabs from the surrounding poor countries swarmed into Israel for the jobs the Jews had for them. Since you supposedly live in Los Angeles, Georgie, why do you think the Hispanics have crossed our southern border in places close to San Diego and swarmed into your area. Unless you are comatose, you have to be aware of their presence. Why are the poor Muslims swarming into Europe, with some making the trip in boats that are not seaworthy that many have lost their lives?

George must be a very good Muslim since Muslims are not allowed to blame other Muslims for anything. The Pakistani Army helped the previous King of Jordan murder thousands of Palestinians and he is blaming it on Western capitalistic governments (which makes you wonder why he immigrated to this country in the first place when he no doubt would be more comfortable in a Muslim country). As far as Bangladesh, you seem to have a problem with my mentioning that last year was the 40th anniversary of the atrocity committed by Muslims on innocent people who were mainly Hindus. Can't we remember the dead Hindus? I hope that in thirty years time, Georgie remembers the thousands and thousands of people in Syria being killed by Muslims. Who knows what the death toll will be when this is over since it is now approaching 30,000.
I'm neither Christian nor Muslim nor immigrant, and I've never killed an innocent human being for money, how about you? (still bitching about those parades?)

How many Pakistani troops were in Jordan in September of 1970?

"Jordanian army attacks

"On September 15, King Hussein declared martial law. The next day, Jordanian tanks (the 60th Armored Brigade of the Jordanian Army) attacked the headquarters of Palestinian organizations in Amman; the army also attacked camps in Irbid, Salt, Sweileh, Baq'aa, Wehdat and Zarqa.

"Then the head of Pakistani training mission to Jordan, Brigadier Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq (later Chief of Army Staff and President of Pakistan), took command of the 2nd division."

Black September in Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Western capitalistic governments, owned by the richest 1% of their populations, created Pakistan, Israel, and Jordan in order to control resources like oil and natural gas.
Why do racist conservatives constantly fail to recognize the cause of atrocities like Black September or Bhopal which is yet another example of rich western corporations placing profits over innocent lives.

1948 Mandate Palestine.
650,000 Jews.
1.2million Arabs and others.
Do the math, Bug.

georgie's math if applied to the USA in 1860 would have resulted in the CONTINUATION OF BLACK CHATTEL SLAVERY -------in the mid 1800s in the USA ---less than half of the population of the USA decided to IMPOSE a SLAVE DEPRIVED SOCIETY ON NORTH AMERICA Georgie's math----had it won out in 1948 would have rendered my own mother-in-law a sex slave to the local imam pig in the shariah shit hole in which she was born-------and---of course it would have perpetuated the BEAUTY OF KHARTOUM justice which has rendered tens of thousands of christian sudanese children----just where georgie wants them-------sex slaves to muslim arabs

in fact-----the right to vote would have easily been lost by the black population of the USA-----if georgie's MATH prevailed Lets vote on continued "feeding" of georgie
Almost 4.7 million Americans voted in 1860 with Lincoln and Douglas amassing over 2 million votes between them. How does that result in the CONTINUATION OF BLACK CHATTEL SLAVERY?

I'm sorry to hear your mother-in-law was born in a toilet.
Is she Muslim?

United States presidential election, 1860 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm neither Christian nor Muslim nor immigrant, and I've never killed an innocent human being for money, how about you? (still bitching about those parades?)

How many Pakistani troops were in Jordan in September of 1970?

"Jordanian army attacks

"On September 15, King Hussein declared martial law. The next day, Jordanian tanks (the 60th Armored Brigade of the Jordanian Army) attacked the headquarters of Palestinian organizations in Amman; the army also attacked camps in Irbid, Salt, Sweileh, Baq'aa, Wehdat and Zarqa.

"Then the head of Pakistani training mission to Jordan, Brigadier Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq (later Chief of Army Staff and President of Pakistan), took command of the 2nd division."

Black September in Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Western capitalistic governments, owned by the richest 1% of their populations, created Pakistan, Israel, and Jordan in order to control resources like oil and natural gas.
Why do racist conservatives constantly fail to recognize the cause of atrocities like Black September or Bhopal which is yet another example of rich western corporations placing profits over innocent lives.
One thing we know for sure -- you are not a Hindu, Meanwhile, where is your complaint about Jordan getting 78 percent of the Palestine Mandate. Is it because the rulers were Muslims and not Jews? Evidently Georgie doesn't believe that the Pakistani General who took over didn't bring some of the Pakistani Army with him. He traveled to Jordan all by his lonesome. Tell us, Georgie, just how much oil does Jordan actually have that Western capitalistic countries were behind this Black September atrocity? I would imagine that Georgie wants us to forget that Arafat and his gang wanted to take over Jordan.

Arafat and his gang would never have existed if one third of the population of Mandate Palestine hadn't inflicted a Jewish state upon the majority of Palestinians in1948.

Think of it as Original (kosher) Sin.

Arafat and his gang would never have existed if one third of the population of Mandate Palestine hadn't inflicted a Jewish state upon the majority of Palestinians in1948.

Think of it as Original (kosher) Sin.

very true----failure to lick the shit of al NABI and lie down for his "companions" is a crime in the world or "georgie" It is what "KOSHER" people do

Democracy is a real bitch for Nazis like rosie.

What exactly entitles the Chosen People to land and water that belongs to their neighbors?

the bar against rape of children is a real bitch for depraved shariah loving pigs like georgie ----poor georgie so delighted that shariah law allows the confiscation of children and RAPE AND ENSLAVEMENT TO HIS DEPRAVED DELIGHT-----and----people resist his filth and depravity

Forum List

Back