Sabra and Shatila: 30 Years Ago Today

Hossie, you're absolutely right (blind squirrels and broken clocks).

My best friend is Armenian, and she's never forgotten what Muslims did to her family; however, she's way too logical to condemn Palestinians for the crimes of the Turks. Why do you?

BTW, those Christian deaths in Darmour which inspired the Maronites to seek revenge on Palestinians would never have happened if the greatest purveyor of violence on this planet hadn't supported the creation of a Jewish State in 1948.

Possibly your own contributions to the murder of 3 million Asians during the US occupation of South Vietnam makes it difficult for you to recognize the universality of doing onto others as you would have them do onto you?

...however, she's way too logical to condemn Palestinians for the crimes of the Turks. Why do you?

Good question.

I can't wait to hear the answer.
I'm guessing it won't include the words "segregation", "democratic", or "racism".

"Israel’s segregationist occupation infrastructure evidenced by legalized discrimination and increasingly separate and unequal justice systems must no longer be directly or indirectly funded by the US taxpayers or ignored by the US government;

• "Israel has failed as a claimed democratic state and continued American financial and political cover will not change its continuing devolution as international pariah state;

• "Increasingly, rampant and violent racism exhibited among Jewish settlers in the West Bank is being condoned by the Israeli government to a degree that the Israel government has become its protector and partner..."

*Franklin Lamb:* America Planning for a Post-Israel Middle East?***** :*** Information Clearing House: ICH
Isn't that nice that Georgie found another anti-Semite like he is? Meanwhile, I doubt very much that Georgie is so in love with the Arabs. He just hates the Jews more. So Georgie's best friend is a woman. I assumed that Georgie was a retired man with a wife, but he could be a young guy who has plenty of time to play with his computer during working hours. I would suggest that, Georgie, ask some Filipinos in his city who have had relatives who worked in Israel and perhaps still working there how they found Israel. It might be an eye opener for him since he is always trying to put down Israel as if it was the very worse country on this entire planet.

do not be surprised-----georgie would quote Goebbels with pious reverence, too

"126 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,476 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000."

the mountain range between Syria and Lebanon is a catocomb of STEEL WALLED BUNKERS ---built with Iranian money to store weapons and Hezbollah baby throat slitting operatives. Sherri and Tinnie are DELIGHTED that those steel walled bunkers protected NUS KHARAH ALLAH during the 2006 war in Lebanon ----but not one child was afforded protection there. Their hero Hezbollah used MOBILE MISSILE launchers to roll the launchers up to the cribs of infants------fire off their bombs and then roll away -----thus protecting themselves and their bombs while sherri and tinny giggled as the return fire hit the babies

as to Gaza the whole town is crisscrossed with TUNNELS but not one child was protected therein during "cast lead" Sherri and tinnie giggled while RETURN FIRE hit the unprotected children In fact the kids could have EASILY been transported to Egypt----Tinnie and sherri giggled because Hamas did not allow it In Israel---every household builds his own shelter-------tinnie and sherri are SO DISAPPOINTED "shelter" ?? ----very simple ----anyone can make one-----simply a hole in the ground In the 1950s housewives made them in the backyard Hamas does not allow them----they and sherri and tinnie want an INFANT BODY COUNT

"126 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,476 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000."

the mountain range between Syria and Lebanon is a catocomb of STEEL WALLED BUNKERS ---built with Iranian money to store weapons and Hezbollah baby throat slitting operatives. Sherri and Tinnie are DELIGHTED that those steel walled bunkers protected NUS KHARAH ALLAH during the 2006 war in Lebanon ----but not one child was afforded protection there. Their hero Hezbollah used MOBILE MISSILE launchers to roll the launchers up to the cribs of infants------fire off their bombs and then roll away -----thus protecting themselves and their bombs while sherri and tinny giggled as the return fire hit the babies

as to Gaza the whole town is crisscrossed with TUNNELS but not one child was protected therein during "cast lead" Sherri and tinnie giggled while RETURN FIRE hit the unprotected children In fact the kids could have EASILY been transported to Egypt----Tinnie and sherri giggled because Hamas did not allow it In Israel---every household builds his own shelter-------tinnie and sherri are SO DISAPPOINTED "shelter" ?? ----very simple ----anyone can make one-----simply a hole in the ground In the 1950s housewives made them in the backyard Hamas does not allow them----they and sherri and tinnie want an INFANT BODY COUNT

Do you have any proof to back up your line of bullshit?

the mountain range between Syria and Lebanon is a catocomb of STEEL WALLED BUNKERS ---built with Iranian money to store weapons and Hezbollah baby throat slitting operatives. Sherri and Tinnie are DELIGHTED that those steel walled bunkers protected NUS KHARAH ALLAH during the 2006 war in Lebanon ----but not one child was afforded protection there. Their hero Hezbollah used MOBILE MISSILE launchers to roll the launchers up to the cribs of infants------fire off their bombs and then roll away -----thus protecting themselves and their bombs while sherri and tinny giggled as the return fire hit the babie

Of course I do-----why were children killed by return fire in Lebanon? children died when Israel launched missiles BACK in the same trajectory in which the incoming fire traveled Everyone knows about RETURN FIRE are there any cases of children being transported OUT OF GAZA by tunnel during "cast lead" into Egypt? or at least being protected in the tunnels? of course not-----it did not happen bomb shelters are EASY to make-----in my little town in the USA we learned how to make them in school ------hole in the ground----a bit of pipe sticking up for air-------and some cookies stored in there for food My big brother (teen ager then) was a C-D volunteer (civil defense) I remember the instructions for simple bomb shelters that ANY ONE with a little back yard could make ----or some nearby field. According to the islamo nazi pig propaganda-----kids were simply living in buildings next to bomb launchers in both Gaza and in Lebanon and yet the pigs complain KIDS GOT KILLED WHEN ISRAEL BOMBED it is quite a sick joke

where was NUS-KHARAH-ALLAH during the bombing in Lebanon----he had DISAPPEARED FOR DAYS (happy in his steel walled bunker in the mountains between Lebanon and syria )

every householder with children in Israel builds his own shelter against the baby brain smashing bombs that tinnie so adores

the mountain range between Syria and Lebanon is a catocomb of STEEL WALLED BUNKERS ---built with Iranian money to store weapons and Hezbollah baby throat slitting operatives. Sherri and Tinnie are DELIGHTED that those steel walled bunkers protected NUS KHARAH ALLAH during the 2006 war in Lebanon ----but not one child was afforded protection there. Their hero Hezbollah used MOBILE MISSILE launchers to roll the launchers up to the cribs of infants------fire off their bombs and then roll away -----thus protecting themselves and their bombs while sherri and tinny giggled as the return fire hit the babie

Of course I do-----why were children killed by return fire in Lebanon? children died when Israel launched missiles BACK in the same trajectory in which the incoming fire traveled Everyone knows about RETURN FIRE are there any cases of children being transported OUT OF GAZA by tunnel during "cast lead" into Egypt? or at least being protected in the tunnels? of course not-----it did not happen bomb shelters are EASY to make-----in my little town in the USA we learned how to make them in school ------hole in the ground----a bit of pipe sticking up for air-------and some cookies stored in there for food My big brother (teen ager then) was a C-D volunteer (civil defense) I remember the instructions for simple bomb shelters that ANY ONE with a little back yard could make ----or some nearby field. According to the islamo nazi pig propaganda-----kids were simply living in buildings next to bomb launchers in both Gaza and in Lebanon and yet the pigs complain KIDS GOT KILLED WHEN ISRAEL BOMBED it is quite a sick joke

where was NUS-KHARAH-ALLAH during the bombing in Lebanon----he had DISAPPEARED FOR DAYS (happy in his steel walled bunker in the mountains between Lebanon and syria )

every householder with children in Israel builds his own shelter against the baby brain smashing bombs that tinnie so adores

where was NUS-KHARAH-ALLAH during the bombing in Lebanon---

He was outside of the conflict zone as were the Israeli leaders.

Of course I do-----why were children killed by return fire in Lebanon? children died when Israel launched missiles BACK in the same trajectory in which the incoming fire traveled Everyone knows about RETURN FIRE are there any cases of children being transported OUT OF GAZA by tunnel during "cast lead" into Egypt? or at least being protected in the tunnels? of course not-----it did not happen bomb shelters are EASY to make-----in my little town in the USA we learned how to make them in school ------hole in the ground----a bit of pipe sticking up for air-------and some cookies stored in there for food My big brother (teen ager then) was a C-D volunteer (civil defense) I remember the instructions for simple bomb shelters that ANY ONE with a little back yard could make ----or some nearby field. According to
the islamo nazi pig propaganda-----kids were simply living in buildings next to bomb launchers in both Gaza and in Lebanon and yet the pigs complain KIDS GOT KILLED WHEN ISRAEL BOMBED it is quite a sick joke

You are pathetic according to your "god" nus-kharah-allah------all of Israel was his CONFLICT ZONE-----the pig boasted that his bombs could reach BeerSheba In fact most of Haifa was deserted too------either people left or they stored themselves in bomb shelters the civilians of south lebanon could have EASILY been transported out------but the problem was that HEZBOLLAH CONTROLLED ALL THE GASOLINE SUPPLIES AND REALLY WANTED A NICE BIG DEAD BABY COUNT

an Interesting factoid is that the only reason the area south of the LITANI RIVER and north of israel (Hezbollah land) had a civilian population is because HEZBOLLAH PAYS PEOPLE TO BE THERE they are being used as human shields. There is neither agriculture nor industry in that area it is a wasteland good for ONLY LAUNCHING BOMBS INTO ISRAEL ----to tinny's delight and to store children to act as human shields Hezbollah even provides bottled water to the impoverished arabs being used as BOMB FODDER there

Of course I do-----why were children killed by return fire in Lebanon? children died when Israel launched missiles BACK in the same trajectory in which the incoming fire traveled Everyone knows about RETURN FIRE are there any cases of children being transported OUT OF GAZA by tunnel during "cast lead" into Egypt? or at least being protected in the tunnels? of course not-----it did not happen bomb shelters are EASY to make-----in my little town in the USA we learned how to make them in school ------hole in the ground----a bit of pipe sticking up for air-------and some cookies stored in there for food My big brother (teen ager then) was a C-D volunteer (civil defense) I remember the instructions for simple bomb shelters that ANY ONE with a little back yard could make ----or some nearby field. According to
the islamo nazi pig propaganda-----kids were simply living in buildings next to bomb launchers in both Gaza and in Lebanon and yet the pigs complain KIDS GOT KILLED WHEN ISRAEL BOMBED it is quite a sick joke

You are pathetic according to your "god" nus-kharah-allah------all of Israel was his CONFLICT ZONE-----the pig boasted that his bombs could reach BeerSheba In fact most of Haifa was deserted too------either people left or they stored themselves in bomb shelters the civilians of south lebanon could have EASILY been transported out------but the problem was that HEZBOLLAH CONTROLLED ALL THE GASOLINE SUPPLIES AND REALLY WANTED A NICE BIG DEAD BABY COUNT

an Interesting factoid is that the only reason the area south of the LITANI RIVER and north of israel (Hezbollah land) had a civilian population is because HEZBOLLAH PAYS PEOPLE TO BE THERE they are being used as human shields. There is neither agriculture nor industry in that area it is a wasteland good for ONLY LAUNCHING BOMBS INTO ISRAEL ----to tinny's delight and to store children to act as human shields Hezbollah even provides bottled water to the impoverished arabs being used as BOMB FODDER there

There were villages and farms in the south of Lebanon since before the creation of Israel.

Do you have any evidence that there were none afterwards?

Franklin Lamb is a nazi propagandaist whose articles are published in the Premier american nazi web site STORMFRONT
Can you provide credible links proving Dr. Lamb's a Nazi?
Of course not.
All you can do is toss hasbara shit against the wall and hope some sticks.

"Franklin Lamb, former Assistant Counsel, US House Judiciary Committee and Professor of International Law at Northwestern College of Law in Oregon, earned his Law Degree at Boston University and his LLM, M.Phil., and PhD degrees at the London School of Economics. Following three years at the International Court of Justice in The Hague, Lamb was visiting fellow at the Harvard Law School’s East Asian Legal Studies Center."

Maybe you can supply some editorials Dr. Lamb has written specifically for STORMFRONT?
Possibly you know of others at Harvard Law School who qualify as "Nazi propagandists?"

Franklin Lamb:  America Planning for a Post-Israel Middle East?      :    Information Clearing House: ICH

look on the stormfront site Lamb is a nazi pig-------just like you are a lecture at harvard does not disqualify a person from being a nazi pig Your other hero Nidal Malik Hasan was a medical school graduate and a psychiatrist That fact did not prevent him from being a jihadist pig In fact, another of your heroes HEZBALLAH ASS LIKING ASSAD is an opthalmologist I would not let that meccaist ass licker near my eyes------but he is called "doctor"

My best friend is Armenian, and she's never forgotten what Muslims did to her family; however, she's way too logical to condemn Palestinians for the crimes of the Turks. Why do you?

BTW, those Christian deaths in Darmour which inspired the Maronites to seek revenge on Palestinians would never have happened if the greatest purveyor of violence on this planet hadn't supported the creation of a Jewish State in 1948.

Possibly your own contributions to the murder of 3 million Asians during the US occupation of South Vietnam makes it difficult for you to recognize the universality of doing onto others as you would have them do onto you?
Palis murdering Armenians? Did I really say that? Anyhow, they would probably murder them if they had the opportunity. They're Muslims ain't they?
You interjected " a huge Armenian population in the Los Angeles area" into a thread about Jewish culpability for the massacres at Sabra and Shatila. Any time someone posts evidence of Israeli war crimes you reach for the closest red herring. When are you planning to hold the "chosen people" to the same standards you apply to Muslims?

look on the stormfront site Lamb is a nazi pig-------just like you are a lecture at harvard does not disqualify a person from being a nazi pig Your other hero Nidal Malik Hasan was a medical school graduate and a psychiatrist That fact did not prevent him from being a jihadist pig In fact, another of your heroes HEZBALLAH ASS LIKING ASSAD is an opthalmologist I would not let that meccaist ass licker near my eyes------but he is called "doctor"
Since I couldn't find Lamb's name or my own on Stormfront, why don't you link to something he's written that proves he is a Nazi?

Nidal Hasan would have never committed his crimes if his government hadn't launched a pair of illegal invasions that have killed, maimed, incarcerated, and displaced MILLIONS of innocent Muslims. Would you care more if we had killed, maimed, incarcerated, and displaced an equal number of Jews?

You strangling on your own kosher bile and bullshit.
Maybe you need a time out?

Since I couldn't find Lamb's name or my own on Stormfront, why don't you link to something he's written that proves he is a Nazi?

Nidal Hasan would have never committed his crimes if his government hadn't launched a pair of illegal invasions that have killed, maimed, incarcerated, and displaced MILLIONS of innocent Muslims. Would you care more if we had killed, maimed, incarcerated, and displaced an equal number of Jews?

Was it up to Hassan to be the judge and executioner? And you are actually justifying his actions on a public forum. Or are you on his "defense" team? The guilty, sane SOB has no defense.

Are we back to the Viet Nam war, Georgie, because it is obvious that a coward like you wouldn't even defend this country if needed. Did you even go into the California National Guard during peacetime so you could help out here if needed during natural disasters? So you know one Armenian. Why not ask many Armenians if they support Israel over the Arabs after what happened to their people? Meanwhile, why not do as I suggest and go speak to the citizens in your area who are Hindus, Assyrians, Buddhists, etc. and ask them how they feel about the Muslims? By the way, Georgie, since you are blaming the tragedy at Damour on the creation of the State of Israel, could you tell us if Israel was to blame for the tragedy of the over two million Christians murdered in the Sudan by Muslims? How about the Hindus murdered in Bangladesh by the Pakistani Army? It's really pathetic when you have posters like Georgie putting the blame on Israel for what happened instead of saying that the Palestinians didn't have to start up in Darmour in the first place.
The Palestinians in Darmour in 1982 would not have been there if one-third of the population of Mandate Palestine had not imposed a Jewish State on all Palestinians in 1948. Since Zionists haven't seen fit to occupy Sudan (yet), I'm guessing that's why we don't want to blame Israel for the tragedy of two million murdered Christians in that particular hell-hole.

The Armenians I know aren't inclined to prejudge Jew or Arab, which, I suspect, is in stark contrast to most fundamentalists you associate with.

Finally, hero, I couldn't help noticing the two words "if needed" at the end of the first sentence in the above post.

Are you conceding the people of Vietnam posed no threat to this country?
If so, why did you serve two tours?
You didn't murder, maim, displace, and incarcerate enough "gooks" in your first 13 months?
How much courage does it take to commit war crimes?
Less than it takes to resist.

Last edited:

Are we back to the Viet Nam war, Georgie, because it is obvious that a coward like you wouldn't even defend this country if needed. Did you even go into the California National Guard during peacetime so you could help out here if needed during natural disasters? So you know one Armenian. Why not ask many Armenians if they support Israel over the Arabs after what happened to their people? Meanwhile, why not do as I suggest and go speak to the citizens in your area who are Hindus, Assyrians, Buddhists, etc. and ask them how they feel about the Muslims? By the way, Georgie, since you are blaming the tragedy at Damour on the creation of the State of Israel, could you tell us if Israel was to blame for the tragedy of the over two million Christians murdered in the Sudan by Muslims? How about the Hindus murdered in Bangladesh by the Pakistani Army? It's really pathetic when you have posters like Georgie putting the blame on Israel for what happened instead of saying that the Palestinians didn't have to start up in Darmour in the first place.
The Palestinians in Darmour in 1982 would not have been there if one-third of the population of Mandate Palestine had not imposed a Jewish State on all Palestinians in 1948. Since Zionists haven't seen fit to occupy Sudan (yet), I'm guessing that's why we don't want to blame Israel for the tragedy of two million murdered Christians in that particular hell-hole.

The Armenians I know aren't inclined toward prejudge Jew or Arab, which, I suspect, is in stark contrast to most fundamentalists you associate with.

Finally, hero, I couldn't help noticing the two words "if needed" at the end of the first sentence in the above post.

You didn't murder, maim, displace, and incarcerate enough "gooks" in your first 13 months?

You shouldn't judge anyone until you stand in his shoes. Different winds are blowing now than during the Communist hysteria of that time. The draft was in place at that time, and if someone's country calls a man to duty, some men feel it's their obligation to serve their country.

The Armenians I know aren't inclined toward prejudge Jew or Arab, which, I suspect, is in stark contrast to most fundamentalists you associate with.

You shouldn't judge anyone until you stand in his shoes. Different winds are blowing now than during the Communist hysteria of that time. The draft was in place at that time, and if someone's country calls a man to duty, some men feel it's their obligation to serve their country.
Don't worry about little Georgie here. If the enemy came to our shores, he would be the first one to hide in the closet, coward that he is. As I said, he wouldn't even be brave enough to join the California National Guard in peacetime to help out during a natural disaster because he might ruin his manicure.

Was it up to Hassan to be the judge and executioner? And you are actually justifying his actions on a public forum. Or are you on his "defense" team? The guilty, sane SOB has no defense.
"The Dallas Morning News reported on November 17 that ABC News, citing anonymous sources, reported that investigators suspect that the shootings were triggered by the refusal of Hasan's superiors to process his requests that sought to have some of his patients prosecuted for war crimes based on statements they made during psychiatric sessions with him."

Nidal Malik Hasan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hasan will be punished for his crimes while all those "patriotic" conservatives who instigated and executed the mass murder, maiming, displacement, and incarceration of millions of innocent human beings expect to be thanked for their service.

Your country is the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today.
You made a choice to actively participate in that violence.
Twice.
Your crimes made Hasan's inevitable.
Thanks.

A psycniatrist----in fact any doctor ----speaks to his patients under a law of CONFIDENTIALITY His discussion of that which his patients told him was GROSSLY ILLEGAL unless that particular patient posed a future risk to himself or other people in which case he should have sought to find a way to treat the patient----not send him to jail Whatever any of his patients did in Iraq----he probably would have APPLAUDED had the patients beem muslims and the victims ---"kaffirin"

Of course it would never occur to rosie the racist how Hasan's patients posed a serious risk to other people in Iraq and Afghanistan.

everything relating to that which a doctor OWES his patients "occurs" to me No person called "doctor" owes his patient population a bullet in the heart. I learned that fact by a very intelligent person ------to wit MOSHE BEN MAIMON aka MAIMONIDES aka RAMBAM Maimonides saw friends and colleagues murdered for refusing to convert to the filth of islam ------he, himself, fled his native CORDOBA, SPAIN to avoid -----being murdered because he refused to convert to the filth of islam He faked a conversion to the filth of islam in Fez, Morocco then ---because he was the best of the Medical Doctors of his time -----he became personal physician to SALADIN and used his position to protect the jews of EGYPT He never murdered any of the murderers of his own people but worked thruout his life to save them from the filth whose asses YOU LICK and also worked to save the lives of the filth who murdered his own people

today---young jewish doctors swear by the OATH (prayer) OF MAIMONIDES as an alternative to the OATH OF HIPPOCRATES -----because-----actually it is a far better OATH

MAIMONIDES HAVE NEVER ACTED AS DID THE FILTHY PIG HASAN he had far more opportunity------the difference was that he was not a jihadist pig

Forum List

Back