Russian Disinformation Campaign

Fuck that. I don’t care what he says or thinks. You should too.

You somehow conclude since Don speaks of it, you should denigrate anyone who uses the term. Exactly as corporate media instructs you.
You should care how Trump speaks because his dearest followers are listening and it does impact the country.

Already the right wing is planning how to eliminate “the deep state” and replace it with political cronies.

You should care how Trump speaks because his dearest followers are listening and it does impact the country.

Already the right wing is planning how to eliminate “the deep state” and replace it with political cronies.
Again, fuck that. You’re stuck on Trump and give him far too much power over your opinions.

While this campaign is nothing new, US intelligence has recently declassified an in-depth analysis on the subject. The report also explains that they are cultivating ties with certain individuals and groups in different countries, with long-term goals, not just one-off events like elections.
Russian intel agencies undertaking long-term influence operations in US: Report

While the current focus seems to be the war in Ukraine, they want a permanent influencing campaign in the West.
Russian disinformation is part of its war effort in Ukraine. How can the West respond?

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/08/25/politics/us-intel-russia-propaganda/index.html

In related news, a propagandist training center has been founded in Rostov.
The Secret Russian ‘School’ Churning Out Minions for Putin
The focus appears to be on the occupied territories in Ukraine, although I would be surprised if it ends there. And there is no doubt there are such operations focused on the Russian public itself.
They lied about WMDs
They lied about Afghanistan
They lied about mass surveillance
They lied about Covid
They lied about Covid Vaccines
The lied about inflation
They lied about Hunter
They lied about Ukraine
They lied about Russia

But you can trust them on the next thing.

They lied about WMDs
They lied about Covid
The lied about inflation
They lied about Hunter
They lied about Ukraine
They lied about Russia

A Republican administration lied about WMDs… and you still trust republicans.

Trump lied about COVID and you trust him

Save your bullshit

Again, fuck that. You’re stuck on Trump and give him far too much power over your opinions.
So you’re arguing that I shouldn’t pay attention to what Trump is saying and what Republicans are doing?

That’s pretty stupid.

So you’re arguing that I shouldn’t pay attention to what Trump is saying and what Republicans are doing?

That’s pretty stupid.
No. I’m saying your opinion the DS doesn’t exist or isn’t harmful because Trump talks about it is dumb.

I fear the DS far more than I fear Donny or the R Party. You should too. You’re being played by the establishment to fear dumb Don and ignore the much greater threat, which is the DS.

No. I’m saying your opinion the DS doesn’t exist or isn’t harmful because Trump talks about it is dumb.

I fear the DS far more than I fear Donny or the R Party. You should too. You’re being played by the establishment to fear dumb Don and ignore the much greater threat, which is the DS.
I didn’t say whether the “deep state” exists or doesn’t exist. I said the way that people talk about it is stupid.

Why you fear the nebulous “deep state” more than the president is beyond me. Can you explain?

I didn’t say whether the “deep state” exists or doesn’t exist. I said the way that people talk about it is stupid.

Why you fear the nebulous “deep state” more than the president is beyond me. Can you explain?
Your failure to recognize how dangerous the deep state is all I need to know about you. It is far more powerful than any president. This is undeniable.

Why does it matter to you so much that people talk about it? Why are they stupid?

Your failure to recognize how dangerous the deep state is all I need to know about you. It is far more powerful than any president. This is undeniable.

Why does it matter to you so much that people talk about it? Why are they stupid?
Because when people are being manipulated by corrupt politicians, it’s dangerous to the entire country.

I knew you wouldn’t say why you think the deep state is so much more dangerous. You can’t explain it, it’s not based on reason or logic.

Because when people are being manipulated by corrupt politicians, it’s dangerous to the entire country.

I knew you wouldn’t say why you think the deep state is so much more dangerous. You can’t explain it, it’s not based on reason or logic.
You are being manipulated, while thinking others are. Stop hating average Americans and focus your attention on the real criminals.

I can’t? It should be obvious to you. Get informed and it will be.

They lied about WMDs
They lied about Covid
The lied about inflation
They lied about Hunter
They lied about Ukraine
They lied about Russia

Thread.

What do you expect?
You Goggle Deep State and do not get an unbiased answer .
Do you really not know who runs Goggle , You Tube , Fakebook , X , Telegram etc etc ?

As the village idiots say , Are you joking me ?
Yup.

Unless you can include a source in your search, you’ll get nothing but DeepSwamp- approved info.

Look at recent Presidential assassinations and attempts: JFK threatened to eradicate the CIA, Gerald Ford had a Rockefeller as VP and ON TWO SEPARATE OCCASIONS had a loaded weapon pointed at him and Reagan

Focusing on Ukraine now is focusing on Taiwan.

Beating Russia in Ukraine makes any invasion of Taiwan far less likely.
The Caucasian race must be exterminated. Prog words. From Caucasian people in power.

Fully agree - and exactly what lefty&Libs have been doing since the 70'ies. Taking advantage of corrupt and self-centered politicians amongst the mainstream parties.

However you need to realize that Trump doesn't manipulate his voters. He has got no idea's or any political clue by himself - he simply parrots the existing anger and frustration of a certain voter clientele. Due to being a known public figure - he gets lots of media attention, thus setting himself as being the singular public-voice - of ALL those angered and frustrated people.

Therefore if one attacks Trump, one automatically attacks ALL those with existing anger and frustration - nothing to do with a member-cult really. But he the human scumbag having made himself a cult figure. He personally doesn't really give a shit about MAGA's or anyone of those angered and frustrated voters belonging to whatever political group.

As such he is absolutely in no need to manipulate his voter-clientele, also he is far too stupid to do so - All he does, is to lie his ass off every minute - telling those angered and frustrated voters, that HE can and will change all that. Since he didn't do (he also doesn't know as to how to do) anything about it in his 4 year tenure - he retained this angered and frustrated voter pool, hoping to give him another 4 years of playing Golf and doing nothing.

In order to save himself the trouble of a reelection in 2024, due to the election result in 2020- he simply lied his ass off, about the election having been stolen from him - that is not manipulation - it's just right out dumb lying.

Manipulation would have been to burn down the Capitol - lay "conclusive evidence" and then blame it onto some democrats or Left&Libs. see "Reichstagsbrand". Imagine Hitler having been so dumb as to having used his SA troopers to storm the Reichstag, to bend an election result. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back