Russian Disinformation Campaign

Thanks for proving my point.

You have no idea what the “deep state” is and will never say.

Because it’s a meaningless term used for emotional manipulation.
Jesus what has happened to you?

We had a president who warned us over 60 years ago about the deep state, but somehow you NOW think it’s a conspiracy theory. Exactly as the corporate media has told you to think.

Thanks for proving my point.

You have no idea what the “deep state” is and will never say.

Because it’s a meaningless term used for emotional manipulation.
Already addressed and defined.

At this point, you’re just (Russian?) trolling the thread.

While this campaign is nothing new, US intelligence has recently declassified an in-depth analysis on the subject. The report also explains that they are cultivating ties with certain individuals and groups in different countries, with long-term goals, not just one-off events like elections.
Russian intel agencies undertaking long-term influence operations in US: Report

While the current focus seems to be the war in Ukraine, they want a permanent influencing campaign in the West.
Russian disinformation is part of its war effort in Ukraine. How can the West respond?

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/08/25/politics/us-intel-russia-propaganda/index.html

In related news, a propagandist training center has been founded in Rostov.
The Secret Russian ‘School’ Churning Out Minions for Putin
The focus appears to be on the occupied territories in Ukraine, although I would be surprised if it ends there. And there is no doubt there are such operations focused on the Russian public itself.
It’s always been the case that super powers of the world like the United States, China, and Russia, do what they can do to influence other countries. That’s common sense.

The United States tries to influence Russian people. But also We should find ways to work together with super powers of the world. That was the vision of the allies of World War II. You know the people that liberated concentration camps where Jews were being exterminated.

I think it’s disturbing that some fellow Democrats hate Russia. The United States invaded other countries just like Russia has.

If Russia tried to invade America, OK, let’s fight them. I don’t think that’s gonna happen though because it’s an absurd idea.

Jesus what has happened to you?

We had a president who warned us over 60 years ago about the deep state, but somehow you NOW think it’s a conspiracy theory. Exactly as the corporate media has told you to think.
I never said it’s a conspiracy theory. I said it’s a rhetorical tactic to use vague terminology to manipulate people.

“The deep state” cuts both ways. When corrupt politicians try to get the government to facilitate their bullshit, it’s the “deep state” that is there to put a stop to them.

But if those corrupt politicians can use their “deep state” moniker to demonize them, or god forbid eliminate the bureaucratic state and go back to the political spoils system, we’ve lost a serious and needed protection against tyranny.

Ukraine CAN NOT DEFEAT Russia. We are wasting our money.

Period.
Not exactly.

All those billions (of The People’s money) are the DeepSwamp’s initial investment in WWIII.

Just be patient & wait for the bitter nuclear dividends they seek.

xox,

Dr. Strangelove

I never said it’s a conspiracy theory. I said it’s a rhetorical tactic to use vague terminology to manipulate people.

“The deep state” cuts both ways. When corrupt politicians try to get the government to facilitate their bullshit, it’s the “deep state” that is there to put a stop to them.

But if those corrupt politicians can use their “deep state” moniker to demonize them, or god forbid eliminate the bureaucratic state and go back to the political spoils system, we’ve lost a serious and needed protection against tyranny.
You need to get informed. We’ve had a deep state for decades. Learn what it is and get back to me.

You need to think for yourself. You’re being manipulated by corrupt politicians.
Beware of politicians who tell you want you want to hear.
Like when Ronald Reagan said we could cut taxes, increase military spending and balance the budget all that the same time.

While this campaign is nothing new, US intelligence has recently declassified an in-depth analysis on the subject. The report also explains that they are cultivating ties with certain individuals and groups in different countries, with long-term goals, not just one-off events like elections.
Russian intel agencies undertaking long-term influence operations in US: Report

While the current focus seems to be the war in Ukraine, they want a permanent influencing campaign in the West.
Russian disinformation is part of its war effort in Ukraine. How can the West respond?

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/08/25/politics/us-intel-russia-propaganda/index.html

In related news, a propagandist training center has been founded in Rostov.
The Secret Russian ‘School’ Churning Out Minions for Putin
The focus appears to be on the occupied territories in Ukraine, although I would be surprised if it ends there. And there is no doubt there are such operations focused on the Russian public itself.

I knew it! Hunter's laptop really was Russian disinformation!

Lol. So, you think dumb Don just now made up the DS, yet Ike spoke of it over 60 years ago. Damn!!!
Dumb Don is using the term “deep state” to weaponized the public against people who stand in the way of him using the government for corrupt self-serving means.

Dumb Don is using the term “deep state” to weaponized the public against people who stand in the way of him using the government for corrupt self-serving means.
Fuck that. I don’t care what he says or thinks. You should too.

You somehow conclude since Don speaks of it, you should denigrate anyone who uses the term. Exactly as corporate media instructs you.

Forum List

Back