Russian Disinformation Campaign

xyz

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2016
While this campaign is nothing new, US intelligence has recently declassified an in-depth analysis on the subject. The report also explains that they are cultivating ties with certain individuals and groups in different countries, with long-term goals, not just one-off events like elections.
Russian intel agencies undertaking long-term influence operations in US: Report

While the current focus seems to be the war in Ukraine, they want a permanent influencing campaign in the West.
Russian disinformation is part of its war effort in Ukraine. How can the West respond?

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/08/25/politics/us-intel-russia-propaganda/index.html

In related news, a propagandist training center has been founded in Rostov.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/secret-r...ZSgpNVurI-4XYOMDL8ivV-3aBhMiiBj_WVcs8cl6uyQkQ
The focus appears to be on the occupied territories in Ukraine, although I would be surprised if it ends there. And there is no doubt there are such operations focused on the Russian public itself.

There would be something badly wrong with Russia if it was not doing all of that and more . Why would they not at least match the US? And the same with China and doubtless other countries

Did it suddenly come as a surprise to the FBI and the CIA that the Russians have engaged in sophisticated disinformation campaigns since Stalin and FDR were buddies? ? Where do you think the infamous "Steele Dossier" came from? The Russians either duped the FBI or the FBI became a willing partner in the democrat party's treasonous attempt to undermine the Trump administration.

While this campaign is nothing new, US intelligence has recently declassified an in-depth analysis on the subject. The report also explains that they are cultivating ties with certain individuals and groups in different countries, with long-term goals, not just one-off events like elections.

While the current focus seems to be the war in Ukraine, they want a permanent influencing campaign in the West.
Russian disinformation is part of its war effort in Ukraine. How can the West respond?

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/08/25/politics/us-intel-russia-propaganda/index.html

The Secret Russian ‘School’ Churning Out Minions for Putin
The focus appears to be on the occupied territories in Ukraine, although I would be surprised if it ends there. And there is no doubt there are such operations focused on the Russian public itself.

Chinas campaign has been much much worse.

And in this day and age I don't trust a damn thing our current administration suddenly declassifies about a country that's in a war with another country we are giving 100+ billion dollars to.

Our government releasing this could be it's own disinformation campaign.

Bottom line, I don't trust anything this administration says especially when it serves in their interest.

Okay, Biden is funneling billions to Ukraine to kill Russians and our government is surprised Russia is doing something? God who's running our government???

Silver Cat?
He admitted he was Russian. But yeah, prolly his job.

Remember that badger guy? He was insisting he was American, although I seriously doubt it. He hasn't been around much recently, and I wonder if he is a Wagnerite or something, there was some Russian military something in some of his posts.

The Secret Russian ‘School’ Churning Out Minions for Putin
Failed ex-Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson wants to interview Russian President Putin. This was announced by the editor-in-chief of RT - Simonyan.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back