Russia threatens to leave American astronaut in space

Have you ever been an expat? Or even traveled abroad? The US government doesn't come to your rescue if you break their laws or travel 🧳 to a warzone.
The government does its best to bring every citizens home. But only if they want to come home, when the government tells them to come home.

After losing the election in November 2020, Trump spent all his time trying to overturn the election, and none of it pulling Americans out of Afghanistan.
Actually he ordered the complete military withdrawal on Nov 11, 2020. Only to Flip-Flop when the generals confronted him on how that would play out. So he reduced the number to 2500 by Jan 15, 2021. He completely screwed the Afghan Pooch, then handed the leash to Biden, pointed, and yelled "look what Biden did"!

And the so called liberal media said "Look what Biden did!"

The government does its best to bring every citizens home. But only if they want to come home, when the government tells them to come home.
I was an expat for many years. They should always have funds for evacuating.

Actually he ordered the complete military withdrawal on Nov 11, 2020. Only to Flip-Flop when the generals confronted him on how that would play out. So he reduced the number to 2500 by Jan 15, 2021. He completely screwed the Afghan Pooch, then handed the leash to Biden, pointed, and yelled "look what Biden did"!

And the so called liberal media said "Look what Biden did!"
Trump is an idiot. He never listens to experts.he just goes with his impulses.

No. Now you are still not getting it. If the agreements required conditions that were not met, then Trump had no obligation to get anyone out.
Then why did Trump pull more than half our troops out while the Taliban were breaking the agreement?

In accordance with the agreement, the U.S. initially reduced its military presence from 12,000 to about 8,600 troops, and closed several bases, by June. Any further military withdrawal was to be contingent on the Taliban’s compliance with its obligations. The Pentagon recently announced a further reduction down to 2,500 troops before President-elect Biden takes office.

The Taliban ... did launch rocket attacks on U.S. bases in southern Afghanistan in July and August. In addition, despite its counterterrorism pledges under the February deal, the Taliban still seems to maintain close links with Al Qaeda inside Afghanistan.

Taliban’s conduct which, so far, seems to contravene its obligations under the February accord.

It looks like Trump continued to withdraw troops, while the Taliban was in open violation of the terms. So your idea that Trump would have stopped the withdrawal because the Taliban was in violation, is disproved by Trumps own actions.

Then why did Trump pull more than half our troops out while the Taliban were breaking the agreement?

In accordance with the agreement, the U.S. initially reduced its military presence from 12,000 to about 8,600 troops, and closed several bases, by June. Any further military withdrawal was to be contingent on the Taliban’s compliance with its obligations. The Pentagon recently announced a further reduction down to 2,500 troops before President-elect Biden takes office.

The Taliban ... did launch rocket attacks on U.S. bases in southern Afghanistan in July and August. In addition, despite its counterterrorism pledges under the February deal, the Taliban still seems to maintain close links with Al Qaeda inside Afghanistan.

Taliban’s conduct which, so far, seems to contravene its obligations under the February accord.

It looks like Trump continued to withdraw troops, while the Taliban was in open violation of the terms. So your idea that Trump would have stopped the withdrawal because the Taliban was in violation, is disproved by Trumps own actions.
Trump is a terrible negotiator. He gives away the farm and gets nothing in return like he did with Israel.,

Well that’s a matter of interpretation. Biden is the representative of over 300 million American and Putin zero so it’s a rather silly comparison. The bigger point is the fact that you are making these silly comparisons to stick up for Putin and divert blame onto Biden. A completely unpatriotic and shameful act on your part
Wrong across the board. The only thing you got right s that Putin has abandoned ZERO Americans while Brandon has stranded THOUSANDS.

You mean coddle your lies and ignorance?
So tell us you pompous dingbat, do you feel in some way superior because you may have been a rug rat in some foreign shithole?

See, I've never lived in a shithole in the 17 years I lived in America or the 49 years abroad, as a dual citizen btw.

Pomposity is disgusting enough, but being a dingbat compounds it.

So tell us you pompous dingbat, do you feel in some way superior because you may have been a rug rat in some foreign shithole?

See, I've never lived in a shithole in the 17 years I lived in America or the 49 years abroad, as a dual citizen btw.

Pomposity is disgusting enough, but being a dingbat compounds it.
Were you in a warzone? Did you expect the US ambassador to get you out of trouble? We're you a civilian?

Were you in a warzone? Did you expect the US ambassador to get you out of trouble? We're you a civilian?
I told you I've never lived in a shithole.

Now answer my question about feeling superior because you spent a few years abroad.

You are a disgusting old and pompous dingbat.

FWIW, the ISS has a special docking port and hatch to get in and out and IIRC, the USA/NASA may not have a reentry space vehicle that is compatible for the dock.

And a reminder that it's crashing into the pacific ocean several years from now.
About Jan. 2031

Trump said he would have all the troops out of Afghanistan by christmas 2020.

Yet by christmas 2020, Trump didn't withdraw a single American citizen.
Trump says a lot of things

But he never would have left Americans behind.

You should learn to limit your projectile vomiting of stupidity to one chunk at a time.

Since I’m considerate of your very feeble cognitive state, I will nonetheless deign to address your first paragraph. I don’t speak for President Trump. But I would hazard a guess. Perhaps he was demonstrating good faith with the Islamojihadi vermin in the hope that he might thereby induce them to honor their own word. But the real question is whether it was smart to refrain from finalizing a complete withdrawal. Obviously, it was. Very smart of him. Too bad Brandon was too fucking stupid to appreciate that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back