Russia threatens to leave American astronaut in space

Wrong across the board. The only thing you got right s that Putin has abandoned ZERO Americans while Brandon has stranded THOUSANDS.
So fucking wet! Hitler didn’t abandon any Americans either is that supposed supposed to mean something?
No. Your lack of comprehension was already fully apparent. You dope.
Your lack of ability to make a substantive argument is apparent as well. Next time Show your work otherwise, you’re just tossing out meaningless insults.

So fucking wet! Hitler didn’t abandon any Americans either is that supposed supposed to mean something?

Your lack of ability to make a substantive argument is apparent as well. Next time Show your work otherwise, you’re just tossing out meaningless insults.
Very meaningful insults. Just way over your wee little pinhead.

Anyway, where were we? Ah yes. Russia has been playing taxi service for our astronauts. That’s a crying shame in and of itself. But anywho … Now because of this whole “misunderstanding” thing between Russia, Ukraine, NATO and the rest of the free world, someone in Russia wants to refuse to take a U.S. astronaut back home from the ISS. RUDE! Am I right?

So, here’s the thing. Good thing we have a private source to transport our own astronaut, right? Also, too bad we don’t have our own national rockets. Remember when NASA did that kind of thing?

Wait. You DID want to be topical, didn’t you?

Very meaningful insults. Just way over your wee little pinhead.

Anyway, where were we? Ah yes. Russia has been playing taxi service for our astronauts. That’s a crying shame in and of itself. But anywho … Now because of this whole “misunderstanding” thing between Russia, Ukraine, NATO and the rest of the free world, someone in Russia wants to refuse to take a U.S. astronaut back home from the ISS. RUDE! Am I right?

So, here’s the thing. Good thing we have a private source to transport our own astronaut, right? Also, too bad we don’t have our own national rockets. Remember when NASA did that kind of thing?

Wait. You DID want to be topical, didn’t you?
You realize you just made the same point I made a while ago right??

No you moron as a clear statement of the issues instead of your mindless and inarticulate grunting prattle. But you knew that.:cuckoo:
What exactly confused you about my statement?! You should be giving me style points and taking notes… Here I’ll repost…

Wow how clever!!! Stupid Putin strikes again. “Hey Elon, swing by and pick Mark up on your next lap, he needs a ride home.” “Sure thing”

There problem solved.

What exactly confused you about my statement?! You should be giving me style points and taking notes… Here I’ll repost…
Style points? Fuck no. It looked like you were using sarcasm. Damn. Even when you are capable of saying something smart, you grunt it out so poorly, it looks like you’re saying the opposite.

Since you suck at those “word” thingies, maybe you should consider fingerpainting. 👍

Style points? Fuck no. It looked like you were using sarcasm. Damn. Even when you are capable of saying something smart, you grunt it out so poorly, it looks like you’re saying the opposite.

Since you suck at those “word” thingies, maybe you should consider fingerpainting. 👍
Haha, so I’m the idiot because you assumed I was being sarcastic when I wasn’t?! Ok buddy, that makes sense

Yes. It does, old pal. Your severe inability to post clear thoughts is your own fault.
Or perhaps your inability to understand simple English is the problem. Most others I communicate with don’t have a problem understanding me. You’re just a special one aren’t ya?!

Or perhaps your inability to understand simple English is the problem. Most others I communicate with don’t have a problem understanding me. You’re just a special one aren’t ya?!
Your “style” blows. That’s entirely on you. But if I ruffled your feathers or cut your thin-skinned ego …… good! 👏

Maybe, he can hitch a ride with a passing alien spaceship.

Or maybe the Hale Bopp comet will come by and he can jump on it. Wonder if he has a pair of Nike's?

1647061826235.png

Last edited:
Your “style” blows. That’s entirely on you. But if I ruffled your feathers or cut your thin-skinned ego …… good! 👏
I would have to care about what you think I about my style for it to ruffle and cut. Sorry bub but you don’t have that power. You’re just a moron who can’t understand simple English

I would have to care about what you think I about my style for it to ruffle and cut. Sorry bub but you don’t have that power. You’re just a moron who can’t understand simple English
You seem to care all too much, bubala. I understand English just fine. The babble you bleat out? Nah. That shit is not on par with English.

Again, you communicate clearly like my ass chews bubblegum (apologies to Kurt Vonnegut).

Your imbecility is on par with meager. You both take the same shot bud together and lick the same window, don’t you?

The military advised the Presidents not to totally withdraw our troops. Trump listened Your fellow moron, Brandon, didn’t. The difference is noticeable.

There was a truce between the Taliban and the Skeleton Crew left behind for Biden. The Neo-GOP propagandists have taught you to simply ignore the fact that if any US troops remained after the truce expired, they would be under threat of attack.

Face the facts. The Trumpybear screwed the Afghan Pooch, then handed the leash to Biden and said "Saul Biden"!

There was a truce between the Taliban and the Skeleton Crew left behind for Biden. The Neo-GOP propagandists have taught you to simply ignore the fact that if any US troops remained after the truce expired, they would be under threat of attack.

Face the facts. The Trumpybear screwed the Afghan Pooch, then handed the leash to Biden and said "Saul Biden"!

What a tangled web you weave these days!
Ever think of taking up knitting?

Forum List

Back