Russia threatens to leave American astronaut in space

Trump says a lot of things

But he never would have left Americans behind.
The fact that Trump planned to have all the troops out by Christmas 2020, without withdrawing or having a plan to withdraw single American citizen by that time, means Trump meant to leave Americans behind.

Russian airlines are banned from what was once "America".

It logically follows that Americans be banned from flight on Russian space vehicles.

What goes around comes around.

Fly American!

Or stay where you are and consider it "sheltering in place" with your mask firmly glued to your face.

The fact that Trump planned to have all the troops out by Christmas 2020, without withdrawing or having a plan to withdraw single American citizen by that time, means Trump meant to leave Americans behind.
Biden did just that.

Trump did not

Thanks for playing.

You should learn to limit your projectile vomiting of stupidity to one chunk at a time.

Since I’m considerate of your very feeble cognitive state, I will nonetheless deign to address your first paragraph. I don’t speak for President Trump.

Then let me speak for what Trump actually did. He continued to withdraw troops, while the taliban was in flagrant violation of the treaty, meaning Trump was withdrawing troops no matter what was happening on the ground.

Trump also didn't have a plan, or withdraw even a single American citizen from Afghanistan, and instead left the mess he created to the next president to clean up.

Then let me speak for what Trump actually did. He continued to withdraw troops, while the taliban was in flagrant violation of the treaty, meaning Trump was withdrawing troops no matter what was happening on the ground.

Trump also didn't have a plan, or withdraw even a single American citizen from Afghanistan, and instead left the mess he created to the next president to clean up.
You're trying to find a clean end to yet another Brandon turd. You get that, right?

I don’t speak for President Trump. But I would hazard a guess. Perhaps he was demonstrating good faith with the Islamojihadi vermin in the hope that he might thereby induce them to honor their own word. But the real question is whether it was smart to refrain from finalizing a complete withdrawal. Obviously, it was. Very smart of him. Too bad Brandon was too ducking stupid to appreciate that.
Finalizing the compete withdrawal? Trump pulled out over 80% of the troops, meaning there were less than 2,500 troops to protect the thousand of American citizens still in Afghanistan. And Trump had no plan of getting them out should the Taliban continue it's violations. He didn't even start pulling any American citizens out, while pulling out most of the troops.

Neither one of would grab you by the ... See, we can't be complete idiots.

And, btw, you are indeed a pompous dingbat.
You really don't have a single mature, rational thought bouncing around that shriveled lump between your ears, do ya? It's like you are just making random noises for attention.

Thankfully we have the private industry's Space X, otherwise we'd be screwed in getting this guy home.

Russia threatens to abandon American astronaut in space as sanctions threaten peace aboard ISS​

The plan is for astronaut Mark Vande Hei to land in Kazakhstan with two Russian cosmonauts on a Russian spacecraft.

Thank God for President Trump and Elon Musk for getting us to Space independence.

Trump deescalated our presence there. This is what America wanted and he managed to do so without inducing the collapse that Brandon’s stupid decision resulted in.

There was no need to have a “plan” to evacuate American civilians/citizens at that time. Given the incredibly stupid move by Brandon, however, there ought to have been a plan to get our people out. The shit that followed was very predictable but Brandon or his handlers were too dumb to accept the warnings in advance.

Last edited:
Dopey question. As was meager’s. I have already answered, however.
You didn't. You tried to Blame Biden for telling the general no to their forever war, and never answered the question about Donald's unconditional withdrawals.

Typical. The Neo-GOP have no answer to Benedict Donald actions in Afghanistan except: Saul Bidens Fault.

Finalizing the compete withdrawal? Trump pulled out over 80% of the troops, meaning there were less than 2,500 troops to protect the thousand of American citizens still in Afghanistan. And Trump had no plan of getting them out should the Taliban continue it's violations. He didn't even start pulling any American citizens out, while pulling out most of the troops.
🙄

When you have nothing new to add, you repeat yourself.

When you have nothing intelligent to say, you post.

He was very proud of what he did too, he couldn't contain himself and had to blurt it out.....

Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame.

Donald Trump: (22:53)

You didn't. You tried to Blame Biden for telling the general no to their forever war, and never answered the question about Donald's unconditional withdrawals.

Typical. The Neo-GOP have no answer to Benedict Donald actions in Afghanistan except: Saul Bidens Fault.
Oh, but I did. My words speak for themselves. Your spin does not. Face it: you have nothing intelligent or honest to contribute. I already knew you are just a hack. So, your latest reply is not a surprise. But how obvious you are is a little surprising. You seem to get dumber every day.

Forum List

Back