Russia threatens to leave American astronaut in space

Trump deescalated our presence there. This is what America wanted and he managed to do so without inducing the collapse that Brandon’s stupid decision resulted in.

There was no need to have a “plan” to evacuate American civilians/citizens at that time.
Thank you for admitting that Trump had no "plan" to get American citizens out of Afghanistan, other than withdraw the troops, and leave them to fend for themselves.

Trump deescalated our presence there. This is what America wanted and he managed to do so without inducing the collapse
So, not enforcing the conditional truce between the Taliban and the Afghan Government and Army, and not enforcing the condition that they enter peace negotiations before we deescalated our presence there, had nothing to do with collapses of the Afghan Government and Army.

I get it, it was Bidens fault for not re-escalating our presence there to force the Taliban to comply to Trumps Conditional withdrawal policy that he had carried out unconditionally months before. (Well I say unconditional, which is not quite true. the one condition the Taliban met was the Truce with US and our EU allies. I'm sure that policy decision made quite a stir with our once partners in Afghanistan.)

Ya'll really had to bend over real far to take that one didn't ya? Did it hurt?

🙄

When you have nothing new to add, you repeat yourself.

When you have nothing intelligent to say, you post.
You don't think it's intelligent for Trump to have thought about the consequences of pulling out all but a handful of US troops from Afghanistan, without a plan to get American citizens and American equipment out of there before the last of the troops withdrew?

Trump's plan was to get the last of the troops out of Afghanistan by Christmas 2020, long before Trump pulled either our citizens or equipment out.

And Trump never thought twice that the Taliban was violating the agreement. He had political points to make right before the election by promising to get our boys home by Christmas.

I thought this thread was about 'fake news' over Russia threatening to leave an American in space?

Not a rehash over Joey's Afghanistan withdrawal debacle.

Carry on.....:sleep:

Oh, but I did. My words speak for themselves. Your spin does not. Face it: you have nothing intelligent or honest to contribute. I already knew you are just a hack. So, your latest reply is not a surprise. But how obvious you are is a little surprising. You seem to get dumber every day.
Translation: My opinion is the only one that counts. Even if you post authoritative citations contradicting it.

Trump said he would have all the troops out of Afghanistan by christmas 2020.

Yet by christmas 2020, Trump didn't withdraw a single American citizen.
Even a left wing site acknowledges that you’re a liar…

Thank you for admitting that Trump had no "plan" to get American citizens out of Afghanistan, other than withdraw the troops, and leave them to fend for themselves.
I am not in a position to “admit” any such thing. AS I already advised you, I don’t speak for our former President. 🙄

Try to get your shit together, meager.

So, not enforcing the conditional truce between the Taliban and the Afghan Government and Army, and not enforcing the condition that they enter peace negotiations before we deescalated our presence there, had nothing to do with collapses of the Afghan Government and Army.

I get it, it was Bidens fault for not re-escalating our presence there to force the Taliban to comply to Trumps Conditional withdrawal policy that he had carried out unconditionally months before. (Well I say unconditional, which is not quite true. the one condition the Taliban met was the Truce with US and our EU allies. I'm sure that policy decision made quite a stir with our once partners in Afghanistan.)

Ya'll really had to bend over real far to take that one didn't ya? Did it hurt?
Your imbecility is on par with meager. You both take the same shot bud together and lick the same window, don’t you?

The military advised the Presidents not to totally withdraw our troops. Trump listened Your fellow moron, Brandon, didn’t. The difference is noticeable.

Even a left wing site acknowledges that you’re a liar…
Oh look, an article you never read.

Here is another article you won't read that shows Trump saying he would have the troops out by Christmas 2020.

You don't think it's intelligent for Trump to have thought about the consequences of pulling out all but a handful of US troops from Afghanistan, without a plan to get American citizens and American equipment out of there before the last of the troops withdrew?

Trump's plan was to get the last of the troops out of Afghanistan by Christmas 2020, long before Trump pulled either our citizens or equipment out.

And Trump never thought twice that the Taliban was violating the agreement. He had political points to make right before the election by promising to get our boys home by Christmas.
Look at the outcome, you complete idiot. By leaving troops there as recommended by the military experts, Trump avoided the IslamoJihadist route. But, by not heeding the expert’s warning, Brando allowed that route to happen. Brandon is a moron.

Maybe you two are related.

silent-running_1280x720.jpg

WFT cat got your....um...fingers?

Why didn't the Taliban have to live up to their commitments they and Donnie agreed to?
Are you really as stupid as that post suggests? The Taliban may not have performed as per the agreement. But our objective appears to have been to finally get out. And we did. But Trump did it in a manner that was more limited and in accordance with the advice of our military experts. It appears to have been good advice.

Retard Brandon didn’t listen. The outcome was a major fail.

Translation: My opinion is the only one that counts. Even if you post authoritative citations contradicting it.
You can’t translate either. Again, you ignorant twat. You don’t get to restate anything I’ve said. First, you’d have to be honest. So, that’s never gonna happen.

And you don’t post anything authoritative.

It’s tragic that Obama amd xiden cut are space program and made us very dependent on Putin for this…thankfully we have the privite sector to step in and help if need be

It’s tragic that Obama amd xiden cut are space program and made us very dependent on Putin for this…thankfully we have the privite sector to step in and help if need be

Won't need it.
Fake news handwringing over a nothing-burger.
Putin told me so......:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back