Russia is feeding Comrade Trump his rally statements

Shocking Report Reveals Putin Is Feeding Trump Russian Propaganda To Read At Rallies

Putin really, really wants Comrade Trump to be President. I wonder why?

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger." -- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

AHAHAHAHAHA The loons at Polticus? Oh me aching ribs you silly leftists

Answer my question Sassy. Why does Putin want Comrade Trump elected President?

Let me help you out. It isn't why does Putin want Trump elected President. It is how to whip the American people into supporting war to remove Assad. The name of the game is also to remove Europe's dependency on Russia.

Get lost, you deluded loons will only believe what loons sites like Politicus tells you to believe, every leftist is worthless and weak, incapable of independent thought.

The last few days has been comedy gold watching you jokes and your faux outrage over something said 11 freaking years ago and something 99% of all of you have said at some point. Pure fucking comedy gold as you all feign outrage HAHAHAHAHA

Get lost, you deluded loons will only believe what loons sites like Politicus tells you to believe, every leftist is worthless and weak, incapable of independent thought.

The last few days has been comedy gold watching you jokes and your faux outrage over something said 11 freaking years ago and something 99% of all of you have said at some point. Pure fucking comedy gold as you all feign outrage HAHAHAHAHA

None the less, this "October Surprise" has done it. This has cemented the lefts position in the election, I'm afraid there is probably no way to un-cement the views of the independents at this point. Sure, reasonable and rational folks could compare what was said long ago to the most recent Wikileaks dump and assuredly come to the conclusion as to which is more important for national policy, but, Americans aren't that smart.

And I don't think it was just the left involved in this. This, like the Watergate fiasco, was engineered by both the left and the establishment neo-cons. This has the Bush family fingerprints all over it as well.

None the less, this "October Surprise" has done it. This has cemented the lefts position in the election, I'm afraid there is probably no way to un-cement the views of the independents at this point. Sure, reasonable and rational folks could compare what was said long ago to the most recent Wikileaks dump and assuredly come to the conclusion as to which is more important for national policy, but, Americans aren't that smart.

And I don't think it was just the left involved in this. This, like the Watergate fiasco, was engineered by both the left and the establishment neo-cons. This has the Bush family fingerprints all over it as well.

This is what happens when nearly 50% of the population are never do wells and just really ignorant. Look at the last eight years under Obungles and the next four (if she lives) will be the same under Cankles. A stagnant economy, more social engineering, a crap foreign policy and count on more scandals.

I have NEVER even come close to saying what your Comrade Trump said. And if I were in the company of a man that said it, I would immediately leave the area. This is not "locker room" talk, this is "pervert talk."

I have NEVER even come close to saying what your Comrade Trump said. And if I were in the company of a man that said it, I would immediately leave the area. This is not "locker room" talk, this is "pervert talk."

Sorry, "pervert" is not the correct word for Comrade Trump. A better word is "predator."

Forum List

Back