Russia Calls the United States a Joke to the World

Why don't you list the improvements?
The world doesn't laugh at Obama anywhere near as much as it laughed at Fuckwit43.

I don't think you guys in the US realise in what contempt Fuckwit43 was held by the rest of the world and what an improvement Obama is considered to be.

But that's understandable, I mean you guys re-elected Fuckwit43, for gods' sakes, while the rest of the world wondered how you could be so dumb.

Or has a merciful god blessed you with the memory of a goldfish and you've forgotten already?

Let me refresh your memory, it seems to stand in need of it.

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly, under the leadership of our first black president, we are seen as a joke to the rest of the world.

What does this have to do with being black?

I'm fully aware of the education process and find it funny to note, this is what you see. Funny thing, which is the human.
Freedom Outpost ^ | 6/1/15 | Leon Puissegur
Ever wonder why Obama does not sit with Putin? Because Obama does not want to be seen with a man who knows what he is doing, even if some of it may be against our own nation. But herein lies the problem: Obama and Kerry both are powerless in the world, and Russia and the world know this—they laugh and joke about how incompetent both of these men really are and at how dumb they look in the eyes of the world. When was the last time anyone heard of our leaders being laughed at, scorned at nearly every word?
But in a recent article posted in Pravda RU titled, "USA: Joke to the World," it is shown why and what the world laughs at and makes fun of our leaders. But this is not the only article that shows the world laughing at the USA. Obama and Kerry look like 2 of the 3 stooges. Here are some excerpts from the article by Xavier Lerma, "USA: Joke to the World."
It begins with a very critical statement.

Russia Calls the United States a Joke to the World - Freedom Outpost

What a joke my country has become under Obama.

What a joke you are.

Look asswipe; you're worried what Russia thinks of us? The same nation where people stand in line for vegetables and whose citizens defect?

If you're upset with the US, feel free to move to Russia. Somehow; you two deserve each other.

hey LIB- your the type that cares what the MOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSLLLLIMMMMMS think of us- AMIRITE?

Muslim is just one of the 4,200 religions in the world. Freedom of Religion, THE REASON WE LEFT TO MAKE A NEW HOME LAND, is why we should not oppress based on Religion. We don't want to become the reason we had to come to 'Merica.

Or perhaps you all will openly state we should oppress other religions? You are more than open about indirectly stating it. May as well go 100%

America has oppressed Zeus and used the HAARP program to control him! lol

Just as with anyone who feels insecure, Russia would not have to point at the US as foolish if it did not have serious self doubt. In the world, very few would agree that, between the two, America is more 'foolish' than Russia.
'W' was an immense embarrassment and the world looked in 'shock and awe' at what America had produced as its 'leader'. It induced fear, but not respect. Even if Obama is not feared, in general he is respected on the world stage. I am not a supporter, and regret that the previous administration made his election, as with so many other unfortunate results, inevitable.
If the US had someone like Eisenhower in place, things would be better than the recent administrations; this is said not as an admirer of Ike, just that he had a reasonable and moderate aura. He was not an overbearing persona, not glaringly intelligent, but could speak and reason without excess hyperbole, either political or religious.
It would definitely not be good to see someone too charismatic come to the fore. Americans are much too emotional and the country is much too powerful to give itself over to someone like Putin. A 'strong man' could be disastrous. Rational and solid would be nice. No one presenting at this time fits that.

The world doesn't laugh at Obama anywhere near as much as it laughed at Fuckwit43.

I don't think you guys in the US realise in what contempt Fuckwit43 was held by the rest of the world and what an improvement Obama is considered to be.

But that's understandable, I mean you guys re-elected Fuckwit43, for gods' sakes, while the rest of the world wondered how you could be so dumb.

Or has a merciful god blessed you with the memory of a goldfish and you've forgotten already?

Where have you been? The world was not this much of a cluster Fuck under Jr.

Ronald Reagan, in his successful 1980 bid for the presidency, famously asked the American people: “Are you better off than you were four years ago?” If we take the same slogan and apply it to international affairs, the world would respond with a resounding “no.” Enemies of the United States or its interests – Russia, China, Syria, Iran and North Korea – have been emboldened. Allies have been blindsided, brushed aside or, in one case, ceased to exist: Yemen, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Great Britain, France, Japan, South Korea and Israel. Al-Qaida has new strength, the Islamic State group holds large areas of Iraq and Syria, China exerts greater influence in Asia, and the Russians make continuous advances and gains in the Ukraine. We must remind ourselves that these issues and places are interrelated: Chaos in Yemen changes the dynamic in the Persian Gulf, just as the chaos in Syria changes the dynamic in the Levant.

Obama s Foreign Policy Has Left the World in a Mess - US News

That's the right wing US view, taken in self defence I imagine. To the rest of the world Fuckwit43 was a drunk driver in rush hour. He made the world's present clusterfuck in defiance of every warning.

But as I say, I understand that you don't see that, even front pages of British papers won't penetrate the layers of denial necessarily adopted in self defence. Otherwise you'd have to admit that you unleashed a Fuckwit on the world and cheered him on.

Much too embarrassing. But that's what the rest of the world thinks.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighto Obama is so loved.

:lol:

Wanker.

USEgyptPattersonObama.png

That's the right wing US view, taken in self defence I imagine. To the rest of the world Fuckwit43 was a drunk driver in rush hour. He made the world's present clusterfuck in defiance of every warning.

But as I say, I understand that you don't see that, even front pages of British papers won't penetrate the layers of denial necessarily adopted in self defence. Otherwise you'd have to admit that you unleashed a Fuckwit on the world and cheered him on.

Much too embarrassing. But that's what the rest of the world thinks.
your a partisan hack, not one God Damn thing I posted from that link is untrue, hell now even Saudi Arabia wants to buy nukes from packi because of obama incompetence in foreign affairs

Last edited:

What a joke you are.

Look asswipe; you're worried what Russia thinks of us? The same nation where people stand in line for vegetables and whose citizens defect?

If you're upset with the US, feel free to move to Russia. Somehow; you two deserve each other.

Are you still trying to get someone to pay attention to you?

Seems to have worked.

Girl you seemed desperate so I took pity on you.

Gee, it worked again...I'll make a deal with you...I'll pretend that you don't exist like all other women you know do and your hand will still fall asleep on you.
:rofl:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Ever wonder why Obama does not sit with Putin? Because Obama does not want to be seen with a man who knows what he is doing, even if some of it may be against our own nation. But herein lies the problem: Obama and Kerry both are powerless in the world, and Russia and the world know this—they laugh and joke about how incompetent both of these men really are and at how dumb they look in the eyes of the world. When was the last time anyone heard of our leaders being laughed at, scorned at nearly every word?
But in a recent article posted in Pravda RU titled, "USA: Joke to the World," it is shown why and what the world laughs at and makes fun of our leaders. But this is not the only article that shows the world laughing at the USA. Obama and Kerry look like 2 of the 3 stooges. Here are some excerpts from the article by Xavier Lerma, "USA: Joke to the World."

What a joke you are.

hey LIB- your the type that cares what the MOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSLLLLIMMMMMS think of us- AMIRITE?

The next time you're (it's not "your" you ignorant fuck) right about anything will be the first time you are right about anything.

hey lib- its the US' fault we had 911, right?

Terrorist wants us to convert to their fucked up religion or die. Yet, the stupid everything goes liberal doesn't understand that includes them! When muslims take over = no more liberalism!

Did you see the foreign papers when Fuckwit43 was re-elected to compare with their comments when Obama was re-elected?

But I understand it must be an article of faith with you that Fuckwit43 was not regarded as a dry drunk inarticulate clown by the rest of the world, that would destroy your self image.

For that reason you cannot read the foreign papers' scathing indictments of Fuckwit43 and those who re-elected him. Instead you make unsourced assertions about Obama's relations with countries while I gave evidence of just what level of opprobrium Fuckwit43 was held in by the western world.

Denial is understandable when one looks at what the Fuckwit, enabled by his supporters, has done.

Watering-Hole

It's tough to compete with the Russians --- they have Drago (Dolph Lundgren) from "Rocky IV" (1985).

A lot of people think multi-culturalism is the best feature of America, but I think it's simply an asset that affords Americans the right to personalize Halloween.

No. The real high-mark of America is its quality of water desalination and water management and water distribution. Sure, the Middle East has OPEC, but America has the best water-guns in the world (Toys R' Us)!

Desalination is no simple matter, and if the Russians want to get out of their capitalism-compromise street Pepsi hell-hole, then Putin must find ways to negotiate with Obama's democratic authority over resource/mineral/energy marketing (i.e., solar-powered communities).

After all, America has Aquaman (DC Comics)...

:afro:

Evian

am.jpg

Did you see the foreign papers when Fuckwit43 was re-elected to compare with their comments when Obama was re-elected?

But I understand it must be an article of faith with you that Fuckwit43 was not regarded as a dry drunk inarticulate clown by the rest of the world, that would destroy your self image.

For that reason you cannot read the foreign papers' scathing indictments of Fuckwit43 and those who re-elected him. Instead you make unsourced assertions about Obama's relations with countries while I gave evidence of just what level of opprobrium Fuckwit43 was held in by the western world.

Denial is understandable when one looks at what the Fuckwit, enabled by his supporters, has done.

You've not shown a thing on this board. Are you stoned out and posting to different boards?

Show me the foreign media raging against only Bush and not Obama. By all means do so or I'll be up your ass on a day to day.

Here is a Obama success....

:lmao:

Jihadist pool party. Tripoli embassy.

libya-pool-index.jpg

God Damn you are posting stupid, have you even bothered to read the main stream news the past 6 plus years? The world has became a major cluster Fuck with a weak president.

God Damn you are posting stupid, have you even bothered to read the main stream news the past 6 plus years? The world has became a major cluster Fuck with a weak president.
The rest of the world sees Obama cleaning up Fuckwit43's clusterfucks that he handed on to his successor because Fuckwit43 was too cowardly to attend to them himself. A perfect example of this is the Iraq SOFA.

Again, I gave evidence of how western allies viewed the re-election of Fuckwit43, you have presented nothing but unsourced assertions, not even examples of how the rest of the world views Obama.

I hold no great admiration for Obama, he is too much of a war monger for me, but there is no argument at all that he is a vast improvement on his predecessor. But then I'm not American.

Last edited:
You've not shown a thing on this board. Are you stoned out and posting to different boards?
I've shown that Fuckwit43's re-election was greeted with dismay by the US' western allies.

No such reaction was forthcoming on Obama's re-election. This shows the US' western allies have a more positive view of Obama than they had of Fuckwit43.

The US president was regarded as a figure of fun and contempt by western allies before Obama.

I've shown that Fuckwit43's re-election was greeted with dismay by the US' western allies.

No such reaction was forthcoming on Obama's re-election. This shows the US' western allies have a more positive view of Obama than they had of Fuckwit43.

The US president was regarded as a figure of fun and contempt by western allies before Obama.

How many posts have there been saying that Seattle would lose jobs since wages were raised to $10.32 an hour in April?

The rest of the state has a minimum wage of 9.32 with the exception of the city of Seatac where the minimum wage is 15.00 an hour. Seatac is in King county.

How many posts are there saying high minimum wage kills jobs?

If that were true then Seattle, the King, Snohomish counties would be seeing high unemployment.

Which has not happened.

Instead in King County, where Seattle is, the unemployment rate is 3.3%. In Snohomish County the unemployment rate is 3.6%

So while conservatives scream about high wages destroying jobs, the facts prove the exact opposite.
Map of County Unemployment Rates
$15.00 an hour is barely a living wage, if at all; self-sufficiency in most states is $25.00 an hour.

NEWSFLASH ! Minimum wage was never intended to be a "living wage".
Because you said so? A 40 hour work week should earn a person a livable wage and in case you haven`t noticed, the elites have been taking the good jobs out of this country for the past 30 years or so. It`s tough to compete with people making $2 an hour.

And the reason those jobs left is exactly due to higher minimum wages.

We're now stuck with nothing more than the service industry as the main entry level jobs and they're simply not worthy of living wages.
The idea is you enter the workforce and with education and time you move on to jobs where the real money is.
There aren`t many places where you can make "real money". You want to penalize people for not having a college degree? Do you know you`re subsidizing those low wages with food stamps? The ultra wealthy Walton family sure knows how to pick the pockets of easily played taxpayers.
Did Russia annex part of Georgia when they invaded under Bush Jr? No they backed off, but they sure did annex part of the Ukraine.

how can you say that, oooh the horror ! the traitor-in-chief says you are wrong !

OBAMA: I’VE RESTORED THE US AS THE ‘MOST RESPECTED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD’
O'Husseinbama said, “People don’t remember, but when I came into office, the Untied States in world opinion ranked below China and just barley above Russia, and today once again, the Untied States is the most respected country on earth. Part of that I think is because of the work we did to reengage the world and say we want to work with you as partners with mutual interests and mutual respect. It was on that basis we were able to end two wars while still focusing on the very real threat of terrorism and try to work with our partners in Iraq and Afghanistan. It’s the reason why we are moving in the direction to normalize relations with Cuba and the nuclear deal that we are trying to negotiate with Iran.”

Obama I ve Restored the US as the Most Respected Country in the World - Breitbart

my thoughts: hang that traitor!!

Forum List

Back