Russia Calls the United States a Joke to the World

Sadly, under the leadership of our first black president, we are seen as a joke to the rest of the world.

why do i have to keep reminding my fellow Conservatives he is NOT black, he is a pure breed MULATTO.

i do not give a fuck what the media and himself makes the call no one can deny the truth, he IS a MULATTO !!

Freedom Outpost ^ | 6/1/15 | Leon Puissegur
Ever wonder why Obama does not sit with Putin? Because Obama does not want to be seen with a man who knows what he is doing, even if some of it may be against our own nation. But herein lies the problem: Obama and Kerry both are powerless in the world, and Russia and the world know this—they laugh and joke about how incompetent both of these men really are and at how dumb they look in the eyes of the world. When was the last time anyone heard of our leaders being laughed at, scorned at nearly every word?
But in a recent article posted in Pravda RU titled, "USA: Joke to the World," it is shown why and what the world laughs at and makes fun of our leaders. But this is not the only article that shows the world laughing at the USA. Obama and Kerry look like 2 of the 3 stooges. Here are some excerpts from the article by Xavier Lerma, "USA: Joke to the World."
It begins with a very critical statement.

Russia Calls the United States a Joke to the World - Freedom Outpost

What a joke my country has become under Obama.

Isn't Russia not approving of us a good thing?

Ever wonder why Obama does not sit with Putin? Because Obama does not want to be seen with a man who knows what he is doing, even if some of it may be against our own nation. But herein lies the problem: Obama and Kerry both are powerless in the world, and Russia and the world know this—they laugh and joke about how incompetent both of these men really are and at how dumb they look in the eyes of the world. When was the last time anyone heard of our leaders being laughed at, scorned at nearly every word?
But in a recent article posted in Pravda RU titled, "USA: Joke to the World," it is shown why and what the world laughs at and makes fun of our leaders. But this is not the only article that shows the world laughing at the USA. Obama and Kerry look like 2 of the 3 stooges. Here are some excerpts from the article by Xavier Lerma, "USA: Joke to the World."

What a joke that you care more about what Putin says than supporting your own country.

Sadly, under the leadership of our first black president, we are seen as a joke to the rest of the world.

why do i have to keep reminding my fellow Conservatives he is NOT black, he is a pure breed MULATTO.

i do not give a fuck what the media and himself makes the call no one can deny the truth, he IS a MULATTO !!

Mulattos were still black enough to be sent to the back of the bus

What a joke you are.

Look asswipe; you're worried what Russia thinks of us? The same nation where people stand in line for vegetables and whose citizens defect?

If you're upset with the US, feel free to move to Russia. Somehow; you two deserve each other.

hey LIB- your the type that cares what the MOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSLLLLIMMMMMS think of us- AMIRITE?
The moooslims, like other religious nut cases, can take a flying leap.

When the mafia state opens its mouth people are meant to listen? America has a lot of issues with its politicians - some of which are uber corrupt, but nowhere near as bad as in Russia.

If Putin praises the Republican Party...is that a good thing?

image.jpg

Why don't you list the improvements?
The world doesn't laugh at Obama anywhere near as much as it laughed at Fuckwit43.

I don't think you guys in the US realise in what contempt Fuckwit43 was held by the rest of the world and what an improvement Obama is considered to be.

But that's understandable, I mean you guys re-elected Fuckwit43, for gods' sakes, while the rest of the world wondered how you could be so dumb.

Or has a merciful god blessed you with the memory of a goldfish and you've forgotten already?

Let me refresh your memory, it seems to stand in need of it.

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg
If Bush drew a red line, he would defend it. Obama well, a third world country laughed at it. You are a joke, just like your liar in chief.

God Damn you are posting stupid, have you even bothered to read the main stream news the past 6 plus years? The world has became a major cluster Fuck with a weak president.
The rest of the world sees Obama cleaning up Fuckwit43's clusterfucks that he handed on to his successor because Fuckwit43 was too cowardly to attend to them himself. A perfect example of this is the Iraq SOFA.

Again, I gave evidence of how western allies viewed the re-election of Fuckwit43, you have presented nothing but unsourced assertions, not even examples of how the rest of the world views Obama.

I hold no great admiration for Obama, he is too much of a war monger for me, but there is no argument at all that he is a vast improvement on his predecessor. But then I'm not American.
Tell that to Isis, they love Obama.

Is that why Hillary gave Putin a reset button?

What a joke you are.

Look asswipe; you're worried what Russia thinks of us? The same nation where people stand in line for vegetables and whose citizens defect?

If you're upset with the US, feel free to move to Russia. Somehow; you two deserve each other.

hey LIB- your the type that cares what the MOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSLLLLIMMMMMS think of us- AMIRITE?

We care what Moderate Muslims worldwide "think of us" because it is important. We care what American Muslims "think of us" because it is important. We don't care what any religious or ideological extremist like Putin "think of us".

I thought it was because Bush looked into his eyes and saw his soul.

Another Putin love-fest.
Sorry the real world don't work in your unicorn and magic ferry world.

Btw where is the 200 little girls that were kidnapped in Africa last year? I bet They share your same sentiment...

You are a liberal pig, a coward, just hide your head in the sand dumb Fuck.

Are you people that insecure that you worry about what another country says about yours?

I thought it was because Bush looked into his eyes and saw his soul.
Putin didn't go on a rampage under Bush, did he?

Another Putin love-fest.
Sorry the real world don't work in your unicorn and magic ferry world.

Btw where is the 200 little girls that were kidnapped in Africa last year? I bet They share your same sentiment...

You are a liberal pig, a coward, just hide your head in the sand dumb Fuck.

Unicorns on ferrys? WTF are you babbling about?

Forum List

Back