Russia Calls the United States a Joke to the World

Freedom Outpost ^ | 6/1/15 | Leon Puissegur
Ever wonder why Obama does not sit with Putin? Because Obama does not want to be seen with a man who knows what he is doing, even if some of it may be against our own nation. But herein lies the problem: Obama and Kerry both are powerless in the world, and Russia and the world know this—they laugh and joke about how incompetent both of these men really are and at how dumb they look in the eyes of the world. When was the last time anyone heard of our leaders being laughed at, scorned at nearly every word?
But in a recent article posted in Pravda RU titled, "USA: Joke to the World," it is shown why and what the world laughs at and makes fun of our leaders. But this is not the only article that shows the world laughing at the USA. Obama and Kerry look like 2 of the 3 stooges. Here are some excerpts from the article by Xavier Lerma, "USA: Joke to the World."
It begins with a very critical statement.

Russia Calls the United States a Joke to the World - Freedom Outpost

What a joke my country has become under Obama.

Isn't Russia not approving of us a good thing?
Is that why Hillary gave Putin a reset button?

I thought it was because Bush looked into his eyes and saw his soul.
Putin didn't go on a rampage under Bush, did he?

He invaded Georgia while Bush was President.

Ever wonder why Obama does not sit with Putin? Because Obama does not want to be seen with a man who knows what he is doing, even if some of it may be against our own nation. But herein lies the problem: Obama and Kerry both are powerless in the world, and Russia and the world know this—they laugh and joke about how incompetent both of these men really are and at how dumb they look in the eyes of the world. When was the last time anyone heard of our leaders being laughed at, scorned at nearly every word?
But in a recent article posted in Pravda RU titled, "USA: Joke to the World," it is shown why and what the world laughs at and makes fun of our leaders. But this is not the only article that shows the world laughing at the USA. Obama and Kerry look like 2 of the 3 stooges. Here are some excerpts from the article by Xavier Lerma, "USA: Joke to the World."

What a joke you are.

Look asswipe; you're worried what Russia thinks of us? The same nation where people stand in line for vegetables and whose citizens defect?

If you're upset with the US, feel free to move to Russia. Somehow; you two deserve each other.

hey LIB- your the type that cares what the MOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSLLLLIMMMMMS think of us- AMIRITE?

We care what Moderate Muslims worldwide "think of us" because it is important. We care what American Muslims "think of us" because it is important. We don't care what any religious or ideological extremist like Putin "think of us".

Another Putin love-fest.
Sorry the real world don't work in your unicorn and magic ferry world.

Btw where is the 200 little girls that were kidnapped in Africa last year? I bet They share your same sentiment...

You are a liberal pig, a coward, just hide your head in the sand dumb Fuck.

Unicorns on ferry's? WTF are you babbling about?
What the Fuck you babbling about? I dated a Muslim Iraq girl, I hanged out with her brothers, I worked for a paki and India owned plastic company up in chicago, they become Americanized you dumb ass

How many you know? Except for what you read you sniveling ass lib

When was the last time anyone heard of our leaders being laughed at, scorned at nearly every word?
When Fuckwit43 was at full steam. You should be thankful things have improved since then.

Why don't you list the improvements?
Bin Laden is dead, GM is alive, 5.4% unemployment instead of 10%, Dow at 18,000 instead of 6500. Millions more American citizens have health coverage. Renewable energy is now more economic than is fossil fuel generation. Major goals achieved and over a year left. President Obama will be remembered as one of the effective Presidents.

What a joke you are.

Look asswipe; you're worried what Russia thinks of us? The same nation where people stand in line for vegetables and whose citizens defect?

If you're upset with the US, feel free to move to Russia. Somehow; you two deserve each other.

hey LIB- your the type that cares what the MOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSLLLLIMMMMMS think of us- AMIRITE?

We care what Moderate Muslims worldwide "think of us" because it is important. We care what American Muslims "think of us" because it is important. We don't care what any religious or ideological extremist like Putin "think of us".

Another Putin love-fest.
Sorry the real world don't work in your unicorn and magic ferry world.

Btw where is the 200 little girls that were kidnapped in Africa last year? I bet They share your same sentiment...

You are a liberal pig, a coward, just hide your head in the sand dumb Fuck.

Unicorns on ferry's? WTF are you babbling about?
What the Fuck you babbling about? I dated a Muslim Iraq girl, I hanged out with her brothers, I worked for a paki and India owned plastic company up in chicago, they become Americanized you dumb ass

How many you know? Except for what you read you sniveling ass lib

What does any of that have to do with the Price of tea in Russia? You cannot be drunk this early or is English your 2nd language?

Isn't Russia not approving of us a good thing?
Is that why Hillary gave Putin a reset button?

I thought it was because Bush looked into his eyes and saw his soul.
Putin didn't go on a rampage under Bush, did he?

He invaded Georgia while Bush was President.
Him do you have a reading problem? I posted it stupid Fuck? Did they anex part of Georgia?

God you are dumb

When was the last time anyone heard of our leaders being laughed at, scorned at nearly every word?
When Fuckwit43 was at full steam. You should be thankful things have improved since then.

Bin Laden is dead, GM is alive, 5.4% unemployment instead of 10%, Dow at 18,000 instead of 6500. Millions more American citizens have health coverage. Renewable energy is now more economic than is fossil fuel generation. Major goals achieved and over a year left. President Obama will be remembered as one of the effective Presidents.

What a pile of shit.

Bin Laden is dead because of intel developed under Bush, all obozo did was reluctantly give the OK for the hit

GM would have been just fine if it had gone through bankruptcy, Obozo used taxpayer money to save the UAW, not GM

Nothing obama did has affected the market, the growth is mostly due to very low interest rates from the FED.

Everyone who is paying for health insurance is paying more for less coverage. Doctors are leaving medicine and hospitals are closing. 70% of americans do not like ACA

Can you say Solyndra? Alternative energy will boom in the free market once the technology develops to make it cost effective. Obozo has done nothing except waste money.

Obozo will be remembered as the worst president in history. Sorry, you dems picked the wrong black guy.

Has anyone actually checked out where this story came from? It looks like the link provided takes you to a message board called Freedom Press. A further independent search leads to Pravda, the old official communist owned and government controlled newspaper of the USSR.

How about a cursory review of current news coming from Putin world.
The largest NATO war games in the Baltic's history are taking place with large Polish participation. NATO stealth fighters are probing the Russian skies and Navel ships are challenging the coast. The USS Ross and other NATO assets are playing touch and go in the Black Sea and causing the Russians to do overflights to steer them away from Russian claimed waters.
Announcement are coming from the Kremlin that the Novorossiy initiative (New Russia) that was meant to form the Donestk and Luhansk confederation of separatist states in the Ukraine has been abandoned.
Russian support for Syria's Assad seems to be done or at least ending. Russian citizen advisers and technicians are leaving by the plane load.
Reality is that Putin in failing on all fronts. American patience, smart policies and tactics are winning the economic war with Putin are placing the dictators goals in non attainable status. The "world is laughing at the USA" nonsense is meant for the Russian domestic audience that are still paying attention to Pravda or listening to unfounded rumors. Mention Pravda to a Russian and they will giggle.

Bin laden assinaentated with out a trial

GM was not going anywhere, see American Airlines after bankruptcy

Renewable energy is subsidised

Health care? No one is bothering to get health care anymore with high deductables and obama care will be destroyed by the supreme court in July :)

Iraq? Thought this was one of his legacies when he declared the war over in 2010?

What a joke you are.

Are you still trying to get someone to pay attention to you?

Seems to have worked.

Girl you seemed desperate so I took pity on you.

Gee, it worked again...I'll make a deal with you...I'll pretend that you don't exist like all other women you know do and your hand will still fall asleep on you.

So you don't have a man in your life, thought so.

Most of the people here look to Reagan as a tough guy no nonsense president. He knew exactly what to do when the terrorists blew up the Marine barracks in Lebanon killing 240 Marines. He invaded Granada.

Has anyone actually checked out where this story came from? It looks like the link provided takes you to a message board called Freedom Press. A further independent search leads to Pravda, the old official communist owned and government controlled newspaper of the USSR.

The largest NATO war games in the Baltic's history are taking place with large Polish participation. NATO stealth fighters are probing the Russian skies and Navel ships are challenging the coast. The USS Ross and other NATO assets are playing touch and go in the Black Sea and causing the Russians to do overflights to steer them away from Russian claimed waters.
Announcement are coming from the Kremlin that the Novorossiy initiative (New Russia) that was meant to form the Donestk and Luhansk confederation of separatist states in the Ukraine has been abandoned.
Russian support for Syria's Assad seems to be done or at least ending. Russian citizen advisers and technicians are leaving by the plane load.
Reality is that Putin in failing on all fronts. American patience, smart policies and tactics are winning the economic war with Putin are placing the dictators goals in non attainable status. The "world is laughing at the USA" nonsense is meant for the Russian domestic audience that are still paying attention to Pravda or listening to unfounded rumors. Mention Pravda to a Russian and they will giggle.
That has to do with Saudia Arabia stupid Fuck, nothing to do with Obozo, they are keeping oil low to hurt Iran and a byproduct they hurt Putin

Again dumb ass Saudi wants to buy nukes from paki because of Obama

What a joke you are.

Seems to have worked.

Gee, it worked again...I'll make a deal with you...I'll pretend that you don't exist like all other women you know do and your hand will still fall asleep on you.

leave candy corn alone

Seems to have worked.

leave candy corn alone

:fu:

Oooooh look, MSNBC talking points

What laws passed UNDER OBAMA made this country bad? :)

I know, it's easy to blame the black guy for everything wrong for decades if you are racist. Remember the "look at the debt Obama made" when he made none of it?

You don't know because why? You, are ______.

Obama's best work is through executive actions. But when he had control of congress he did a great deal of damage.

Thankfully most of it is pushed back till next year......and everyone will forget it was his fault while he's blaming it all on Republicans or Bush or maybe even poor weather.

What a joke you are.

The next time you're (it's not "your" you ignorant fuck) right about anything will be the first time you are right about anything.

We are a joke. What else do you call a country that describes itself as number one while every metric and measure has up not even in the top 10 globally? That's pretty funny.

What a joke you are.

The next time you're (it's not "your" you ignorant fuck) right about anything will be the first time you are right about anything.

Don't get so worked up over a very simple and common spelling error. Some of the brightest people are bad spellers. However, if such an error makes one an “ignorant fuck,” then what about someone who cannot pronounce a common word? I'm talking about Barack Obama who twice pronounced the word corpsman (core.men) as corpsemen (corpse.men)? I never heard any adult make that mistake, certainly no one who ever held the title of Commander In Chief .

Here is a poem just for you:

Ode to Misspelling

I don't care if it's hear or here.
Or even fair or fare;
Or or, or o're, or ore or oar;
Or there or their or they're!

So let your hands type everything
That your mind doth tell them,
And I will understand your words
No matter how you spell them.

So if you say “they took there stuff
And their not coming back again,”
I know you mean they took their stuff
And they're gone for good, amen.

There's so much strife in this short life
Sometimes it's overwhelming.
So I don't really care about
Such trite things as misspelling.

To those who wish to criticize
I can't, I shan't eschew it.
I know you cannot help yourself
So, just do it, dew it, due it.

- The Professor

That has to do with Saudia Arabia stupid Fuck, nothing to do with Obozo, they are keeping oil low to hurt Iran and a byproduct they hurt Putin

Again dumb ass Saudi wants to buy nukes from paki because of Obama
Hey stupid fuck, all the news and facts can't be adjusted to your distorted view of the world and goofy agenda. Russia and China have been long time accusers of a US-Saudi conspiracy. The business/investment world has propagated the theory that the Saudi's have kept the oil prices down to compete with US produced shale oil which has a high production cost. The idea is that the Saudi's want to nip the shale oil development in the bud.
Add to these theories the most logical one. Both Iran and Russia went on a very public and open policy of support for the Saudi's arch rival, Syria's Assad. The Saudi's actions of keeping down the oil prices hurt and even limit the support the enemies of Saudi can receive and hinder the success of their hated enemies in Syria and Iran.
There ya go dumb fuck. Might be more than your tiny agenda driven thoughts can hold or comprehend, but give it a whirl.

Forum List

Back