Russell Wilson ...Sophmore Slump?

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Through 6 games compared to the first six in 2012 there is no evidense of a sophmore slump.

Seattle had a completely healthy O-line in the early part of last season and Wilson had a 89.4 rating ...109 rushing...8 TDs and 6 ints. withh a won/loss of 4-2

This season so far Wilson has been hobbled with MOST of his starting O-line out with injuries yet has a QB rating of 92.6 ...8 TDs ...4 ints ..... 294 yards rushing and a WQ/L 5-1

Russell isn't tearing it up like he did at the end of last season but he is definitely improved over the same stretch of game from last season. I believe the lack of time the stand ins offering sub standard pass protection this year have contributed to Wilson not being able to pick up where he left off in the playoffs.

Wilson has played smart. Now that the rest of the NFL has a "book" on Wilson he has actually run with much more success with almost three times the rushing output of the same time frame from last season. Wilson has yet to take a big hit on any of his running plays.

Sophmore slump? Not Russell Wilson.

yeah he is defenetely no flash ion the pan like Kordell Stewart or Vince Faragamo was when he was with the Rams.

Forum List

Back