Eurovision Song Contest in 2024 … which country or countries would you like to win?

These …

• Total voters
End result:

1. Swiss
2. Croatia
3. Ukraine
4. France
5. Israel

The most public votes received:
1. Croatia
2. Israel
3. France or Swiss

German public vote:
1. Israel
2. Croatia
3. Ukraine

We can see that while the Hamas fags are loudest, they are the fewest.

I watched a discussion on TV, which posited that the Hamas crowd are all the same kind of people as the stop oil, extinction rebellion, global warming zealots, and the ones before that, stretching back to the get-rid-of-the-shah mob. Virtue signallers, who have to demonstrate about something, because it’s the fashionable thing to do.

And now, Greta Thunberg has inserted herself into this paradigm, chanting “from the river to the sea”, with that simpering smirk she does.

I watched a discussion on TV, which posited that the Hamas crowd are all the same kind of people as the stop oil, extinction rebellion, global warming zealots, and the ones before that, stretching back to the get-rid-of-the-shah mob. Virtue signallers, who have to demonstrate about something, because it’s the fashionable thing to do.

And now, Greta Thunberg has inserted herself into this paradigm, chanting “from the river to the sea”, with that simpering smirk she does.
The left and right are united in the hatred against Israel. I left two German political forums because of that since October 7. They are both a disgrace for humanity. They belong to the sewer tunnels where they can play Hamas.

The left and right are united in the hatred against Israel. I left two German political forums because of that since October 7. They are both a disgrace for humanity. They belong to the sewer tunnels where they can play Hamas.

The Germans too?

They’re still flying the Israeli flag outside the Rathaus in my city.

”We stand with Israel”. What happened to that gushing rhetoric?

The Germans too?

They’re still flying the Israeli flag outside the Rathaus in my city.

”We stand with Israel”. What happened to that gushing rhetoric?
Oh yes. But the hamsters in those forums do not represent the majority. When I asked one of the right-wingers why he suddenly supports Islamist terrorism, while he opposed it in Syria, he replied that if Palestinians get expelled from Gaza, they would come to Germany.
He is the same guy who supports Maduro by rooting for Trump.

When I asked one of the right-wingers why he suddenly supports Islamist terrorism, while he opposed it in Syria, he replied that if Palestinians get expelled from Gaza, they would come to Germany
Well, this dude definitely had a point.

Forum List

Back