Rush Makes His Case

Not ludicrous at all.

So what if they were? Quit trying to sidestep the point of the post...but no, the Swiftboaters were just basically vets who remembered your candidate in all his infamy...

When John "I served in Viet Nam" made his war "record" a campaign issue - other Viet Nam vets spoke up

Funny how the left treated those Viet Nam vets when they expressed a different opinion

Spotlight? That controversy was over and done with. The democrats took the opportunity to smear an opposing parties statement that was stupid, just as the Republicans did. You were all for it before, but now that its against your political party you whine like a little bitch.

Yes, but the sting is still there...and many voters will not forget the Dim's libelous slander of one of America's top military leaders who was just doing his job...and well, I might add.

You guys go right ahead and blast one little radio guy on the floor of the U.S. Senate for saying something he has the RIGHT to say...hell, even if he meant to say our soldiers were "phony soldiers" (which of course he didn't). Rush can take it...plus in return make you Dims look like the fools you really are... ...calling Rush a liar is nothing he can't handle and nothing new in radio talk history.

I doubt you have ever really even listened to Rush Limbaugh....I challenge you to go and listen to him solidly for one week and then tell us about ALL THE LIES you think he is spewing over the radio waves....you won't be able to back up a thing as being a deliberate lie.

He may or may not of been. What he wasn't referring to were soldiers that simply disagreed with him.

You know this how exactly? Oh wait...because you say so. Right.

Which is the claim the left is makeing. Interpretting what someone is trying to say involves a little more than just their grammar. Though as has been shown the case many times with you, understanding and accepting the intent of someone's words is rather inconvenient.

You have no idea what the intent was. And yes it involves a little more than just their grammar. But their grammar provides vital clues to what they are attempting to say. As does the words they are using.

Guess I figured I'd try your style of argument for a while.

So you admit you were dodging? Pathetic.

Typical larkin overexageration. I did edit that to more accurately reflect what I think is going on however.

No, you said CLEARLY it is what you said it is...hence you believe it is very hard for anyone to reasonably disagree with you. No exaggeration at all.

Why not? It was Rush's point and the subject of his statments. Statements you are mischaracterizing, so yes macbeth is very much the point.

No, what subject Rush was referring too is the point. Not macbeth.

You know this how exactly? Oh wait...because you say so. Right.

You have no idea what the intent was. And yes it involves a little more than just their grammar. But their grammar provides vital clues to what they are attempting to say. As does the words they are using.

So you admit you were dodging? Pathetic.

No, you said CLEARLY it is what you said it is...hence you believe it is very hard for anyone to reasonably disagree with you. No exaggeration at all.

No, what subject Rush was referring too is the point. Not macbeth.

You must ue the DNC Kool Aid as bath water

Yes, but the sting is still there...and many voters will not forget the Dim's libelous slander of one of America's top military leaders who was just doing his job...and well, I might add.

It was Moveon, not the "Dims", genius. And as I pointed out before, I really don't think the "dims" have much to worry about this coming election.

You guys go right ahead and blast one little radio guy on the floor of the U.S. Senate for saying something he has the RIGHT to say

So when "Dims" slander its all "America won't forget, blah blah blah", but when Republicans do it its all "something he has the RIGHT to say"? Try pulling yourself out of that elephants ass and look around.

...hell, even if he meant to say our soldiers were "phony soldiers" (which of course he didn't). Rush can take it...plus in return make you Dims look like the fools you really are... ...calling Rush a liar is nothing he can't handle and nothing new in radio talk history.

No, really...I was expecting him to break down in tears.

I doubt you have ever really even listened to Rush Limbaugh....I challenge you to go and listen to him solidly for one week and then tell us about ALL THE LIES you think he is spewing over the radio waves....you won't be able to back up a thing as being a deliberate lie.

I've listened to him. The bullshit he spews is so obviously full of gross exaggerations and mis-statements its pathetic. He is smart enough not to outright lie and when he says asinine things to be able to be "misunderstood" later on when he gets called on it. But it most definitely fools a lot of people out there.

I do

When will you start posting some facts?

Considering we are talking about our opinions interpreting what Limbaugh said, I wont. Neither will anyone else. Because its all based on opinion.

As I said before...learn the difference between fact and opinion. Then maybe you can say something intelligent...maybe.

Considering we are talking about our opinions interpreting what Limbaugh said, I wont. Neither will anyone else. Because its all based on opinion.

As I said before...learn the difference between fact and opinion. Then maybe you can say something intelligent...maybe.

There have been more holes punched in theis Media matters smear, only the moonbat left still believes he slimed all the troops that disagree with the war

This from the party that ran the Betray Us ad

There have been more holes punched in theis Media matters smear, only the moonbat left still believes he slimed all the troops that disagree with the war

We aren't talking about Media Matters. I know its hard for your pretty little head, but do keep up.

This from the party that ran the Betray Us ad

This from the party that defended Rush smearing the troops...tsk tsk, where is your patriotism rsr? Maybe you should move to Russia you communist fuck.

We aren't talking about Media Matters. I know its hard for your pretty little head, but do keep up.

This from the party that defended Rush smearing the troops...tsk tsk, where is your patriotism rsr? Maybe you should move to Russia you communist fuck.

Oh my - another moonbat lib ready to explode

What happened. Did you wrap your head in duct tape to prevent it from exploding?

Such arrogance...to think that your petty lies would make me "explode" is quite amusing. Don't worry...your stupidity is made irrelevant by the fact that your party is dying because all of your leaders keep hooking up with gay prostitutes. Ahh...the irony.

Such arrogance...to think that your petty lies would make me "explode" is quite amusing. Don't worry...your stupidity is made irrelevant by the fact that your party is dying because all of your leaders keep hooking up with gay prostitutes. Ahh...the irony.

Maybe you are not up on current events - your Dem Congress have record low approval numbers

Maybe you are not up on current events - your Dem Congress have record low approval numbers

maybe YOU'RE not up on current events - republicans in congress score MUCH worse than democrats do. The peoeple really cannot STAND the republicans in congress!

maybe YOU'RE not up on current events - republicans in congress score MUCH worse than democrats do. The peoeple really cannot STAND the republicans in congress!

Keep clinging to that brank as you try not to drown in the DNC provided Kool Aid

Forum List

Back