Rush Makes His Case

I suspect shogun got hit daily in high school for running his mouth.

back to topic, by now most realize that Rush did not besmirch soldiers, it was just a smear campaign by the far left because they have nothing else in their arsenal.

I guess that would be one more thing you are wrong about...

Is INTELLECTUAL GIANT not having a good day today?

As I told my boys, you should never hit another person. But if you can't control your mouth, you'll probably get hit. A lot.

So you also advise them to use the threat of physical violence to win an argument on the internet?

I hear that's the standard by which all, uh, INTELLECTUAL GIANTS conform..

I would love to meet so i could smack sense into you.
But then again, you're not worth my time or effort. So instead, I'll put your ignorant,rambling, sorry ass on ignore.
btw, leave the big words like sebaceous to adults.

One down, how many more will fall?

I know one that will fall for sure if I see any more threats of physical violence. Read the rules, please.

Gunny, can you ban Shogun for this immaturity?

I don't do requests. You started this dance. Yours is the clear violation of the rules. I'm giving you the same break I give all relatively new members ... use it wisely.

Further, if you have a personal issue with another member of this board, feel free to start your own little thread in the taunting arena and try to leave the threads in the upper portion of the board to those who wish to debate the topics.

If you would like to prove your intellectual superiority over Shogun, I'm quite sure I can arrange a one-on-one topic debate, by the rules, for you. I'll be more than happy to moderate it myself.

I know one that will fall for sure if I see any more threats of physical violence. Read the rules, please.

I didn't threaten anyone.

btw, I didnt start any "dance", shogun has made disparaging remarks and I replied in kind. Perhaps you should lecture him instead.

I didn't threaten anyone.

btw, I didnt start any "dance", shogun has made disparaging remarks and I replied in kind. Perhaps you should lecture him instead.

For the record, this:

Originally Posted by RightWingSpirit
I would love to meet so i could smack sense into you.
But then again, you're not worth my time or effort. So instead, I'll put your ignorant,rambling, sorry ass on ignore.
btw, leave the big words like sebaceous to adults.

One down, how many more will fall?

Constitutes a threat of physical violence.

Plenty of people on this board are smartasses. I'm one of them. But most can take as good as they dish without crossing the line. Most can even do it while staying on topic instead of almost derailing a thread.

If you're going to be overly-sensitive, you're going to have a hard time with some of the predators around here. This is a message board, dude. Lighten up. You CAN walk away from the screen instead of reacting emotionally.

If you're going to be overly-sensitive, you're going to have a hard time with some of the predators around here. This is a message board, dude. Lighten up. You CAN walk away from the screen instead of reacting emotionally.

it wasnt a threat.
Anyway, I have a much better idea and that'll be my secret.

it wasnt a threat, lighten up. I am not overly sensitive, I just don't tolerate much shit from ANYone.

I'm not going to argue this with you. It constitutes a threat by any reasonable means. Now you know how far you can go talking about causing physical harm to another member. Chalk it up and let it go.

If you aren't going to tolerate shit from anyone, that's fine. Try to bear in mind just about everyone on this board feels EXACTLY the same, so if you dish it, you WILL get it back.

If you aren't going to tolerate shit from anyone, that's fine. Try to bear in mind just about everyone on this board feels EXACTLY the same, so if you dish it, you WILL get it back.

I can handle it. I've got an arsenal ready to use.

Are you kidding me?

Dude. Just because I won't take a twilight walk with you down by the river doesn't mean you have to take it so personally.

So you also advise them to use the threat of physical violence to win an argument on the internet?

I hear that's the standard by which all, uh, INTELLECTUAL GIANTS conform..

No, you maroon. I tell them not to hit, but that if they're jerks, they'll suffer.

The point is, if you deliberately push people's buttons you're going to get consequences.

BTW, that is one of the concepts that abusers NEVER get. I'm not saying anyone here is abusive, but that's just a tidbit of information you can store away. Someone who is deliberately over-the-top antagonistic, then runs crying if they get poked in the nose and tells all sorts of tales about the poker...or uses the poke in the nose to launch into all-out battle, is an abuser.

Are you kidding me?

Dude. Just because I won't take a twilight walk with you down by the river doesn't mean you have to take it so personally.

Did the nasty bad man get banned for threatening to smack the widdle baby's botty? You big soft gay faggotty bastard:)

No, you maroon. I tell them not to hit, but that if they're jerks, they'll suffer.

The point is, if you deliberately push people's buttons you're going to get consequences.

BTW, that is one of the concepts that abusers NEVER get. I'm not saying anyone here is abusive, but that's just a tidbit of information you can store away. Someone who is deliberately over-the-top antagonistic, then runs crying if they get poked in the nose and tells all sorts of tales about the poker...or uses the poke in the nose to launch into all-out battle, is an abuser.

I would suggest you take a look around you and discover that you are on an internet messageboard RIFE with sarcasm.. From both sides.

If that's the standard by which you rationalize letting your kid's get slapped around then thank god you are not everyones mother....

Did the nasty bad man get banned for threatening to smack the widdle baby's botty? You big soft gay faggotty bastard:)

nope. looks to me like he got banned for using a different username after already having been banned.

But, then again, I can read so I don't hold it against you for being a dumbass.

stick to the glory hole instructions, dude. I her they have picture that are easy to follow.

nope. looks to me like he got banned for using a different username after already having been banned.

But, then again, I can read so I don't hold it against you for being a dumbass.

stick to the glory hole instructions, dude. I her they have picture that are easy to follow.

Boo Hoo, the nasty bad man is going to get me :lol:

Sucks pretty bad when you get busted trying to use a second account after already being banned ... doesn't it?

CYa!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=614440

I don't blame you, Roomy... I mean, how sould anyone expect you to learn to read while you have your mouth full all the time?

hotdogman.gif

Boo Hoo, the nasty bad man is going to get me :lol:

Indeed, his black ops 'copter landed in my pool after all!

Feel free to take up your confusion regarding RWS with the powers that be...

:rofl:

Forum List

Back