Where is Murtha?

do the marines get kudos for negligent homocide these days?

funny that the right always says that Kennedy MURDERED Mary Jo...

but that's OK, isn't it?

LOL

but that's OK, isn't it?

LOL

If they committed negligent homicide, then they should be punished for it. I’ve often been puzzled by the fact that Ted Kennedy never faced a trial for the incident with Mary Jo. Wasn’t that a case of negligent homicide?

but that's OK, isn't it?

LOL

He has yet to face a trial, and you know as well as I do that Murtha proclaimed at the top of his lungs for the media that these Marines went on a rampage and wantonly murdered for the purpose of revenge. So much for THAT claim. Where is he to apologize? Murtha claimed knowledge he did not have and tried to influence public opinion for political purposes. The facts are that at least 10 of the dead Iraqis were armed and fighting back, the fact is not one of the Marines has been recommended for murder charges. Murtha was a liar and a political hack. A disgrace to the Marine Corps.

Lets not forget at least one General has already testified in the investigation for the charges that these Marines were justified in their actions and were following the rules of engagement. Yet Murtha knew better? Come on where is he?

He has yet to face a trial, and you know as well as I do that Murtha proclaimed at the top of his lungs for the media that these Marines went on a rampage and wantonly murdered for the purpose of revenge. So much for THAT claim. Where is he to apologize? Murtha claimed knowledge he did not have and tried to influence public opinion for political purposes. The facts are that at least 10 of the dead Iraqis were armed and fighting back, the fact is not one of the Marines has been recommended for murder charges. Murtha was a liar and a political hack. A disgrace to the Marine Corps.

Lets not forget at least one General has already testified in the investigation for the charges that these Marines were justified in their actions and were following the rules of engagement. Yet Murtha knew better? Come on where is he?

Murtha proclaimed that the marines had "killed" (not murdered) civilians in cold blood. And you want to split hairs and say that negligent homocide is miles away from that?

spin on.

I notice Maineman has suddenly gone quiet. Must suck to make an ignorant statement and then be proven completely wrong.

I notice Maineman has suddenly gone quiet. Must suck to make an ignorant statement and then be proven completely wrong.

sorry I didn't have you on speed dial. I was refreshing my scotch and checking on the Yankees-Indians score 7-3 Cleveland!

you can't read. cut and paste the quote where Murtha calls it murder.

I'll wait.

I know you just MISSED this part....

GIBSON: I heard you tell George Stephanopoulos on Sunday that you believe this is murder, followed by a cover-up and I’ve heard you also say that what happened is well-known in Marine circles. Why are you so sure it was murder?

MURTHA: Charles, I started hearing about this probably right before the Time Magazine article and then I heard officially about it about two months ago. And there’s no question in my mind, when they pay people, as they did right after the incident - a team went into to investigate this immediately afterward. I mean it breaks my heart to think that Marines would do this. Hopefully, this is an isolated incident. But, you know, we’re supposed to be selling ideas of America, ideals of America, and we’re losing that war.

ohh and so Kath doesn't come along and accuse me of spamming here is the link again...

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/05/30/murtha-haditha/

Ohh wait I forgot you can not read here, let me HIGHLIGHT some of it for you....

GIBSON: I heard you tell George Stephanopoulos on Sunday that you believe this is murder, followed by a cover-up and I’ve heard you also say that what happened is well-known in Marine circles. Why are you so sure it was murder?

from your own link:

GIBSON: The commandant told you that this was a case of murder?

MURTHA: Charlie, don’t mince words here. The commandant said it was a very serious incident. He was not going to tell me it was murder, but everything looked to him just like it looks to me. He didn’t say that in so many words, but he told me exactly what happened.

Are you fucking STUPID?

followed by no denial... you are insane and so partisan you make shit up openly.

I side with MM or this one. While it looked to me like Murtha wanted to call it all out murder, and he may have danced around it, he couldn’t get himself to come right out and say it. As a fat lovable fuzz ball taught me, words mean things, and I don’t see Murtha calling it murder.

I side with MM or this one. While it looked to me like Murtha wanted to call it all out murder, and he may have danced around it, he couldn’t get himself to come right out and say it. As a fat lovable fuzz ball taught me, words mean things, and I don’t see Murtha calling it murder.

Here we go, right from the horses mouth

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/05/28/ap/politics/mainD8HSRKTG0.shtml

"I will not excuse murder, and this is what happened," Murtha said. "This investigation should have been over two or three weeks afterward and it should have been made public and people should have been held responsible for it."

People really should not let their mouths over run their brains....

New Topics

Forum List

Back