Rush Makes His Case

Rush is, using your definition, old news as well. Maybe you can tell us exactly how many hours before a liberal screw up is old news and how many months before a Republican one is old news? Although in this case Rush did not screw up.

Of course Rush is old news...so is Nixon...so is Teapot Dome.

old news does not depend on party..... the american people have a short attention span.... for either side. only the faithful - like you and your pal, RSR - try to ride dead horses like that.

Of course Rush is old news...so is Nixon...so is Teapot Dome.

old news does not depend on party..... the american people have a short attention span.... for either side. only the faithful - like you and your pal, RSR - try to ride dead horses like that.

You hope the folks forget about the smear of Gen Petraeus

or the minor little incident as you call it

You hope the folks forget about the smear of Gen Petraeus

or the minor little incident as you call it

I don't HOPE anything. I KNOW they will.... in the grand scheme of things, a newspaper ad in september of 2007 from a left wing group will not mean diddly in the 2008 elections.

I don't HOPE anything. I KNOW they will.... in the grand scheme of things, a newspaper ad in september of 2007 from a left wing group will not mean diddly in the 2008 elections.

Kind of cool that a group of a few thousand people gets them so freaked out, though.

Funny to sit back and laugh at them and watch them squirm because they know they're in huge trouble. ;)

:rofl: Even cooler when a group of one (Limbaugh) gets the Dims so freaked out

Going so extreme as to talk about Rush on the floor of the freekin' Senate no less.....and every talk show on tv.....now THATS FREAKED OUT....:rofl:

:rofl: Even cooler when a group of one (Limbaugh) gets the Dims so freaked out

Going so extreme as to talk about Rush on the floor of the freekin' Senate no less.....and every talk show on tv.....now THATS FREAKED OUT....:rofl:

he doesn't freak us out.... he is a very visible whipping boy...it's like low hanging fruit! I don't need to join in on that pigpile, but it is fun to see how democrats can beat up on republicans en masse simply by beating up on their chief gadfly.

likewise. You haven't read a GOD DAMN THING ABOUT THE SITUATION BUT CONTINUE TO SPEW YOUR UNINFORMED BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!
oh, and why should I be amicable to you since you're such a dunce?
I reserve my niceness to those who deserve it.

This is America. You are free to be as much of an ignorant pussy ass bitch as you want to portray yourself. Again, feel free to actually READ THIS THREAD before donning the team jersey and feeling like you've scored a point. You haven't. But, I guess we still give gold medals out in the special Olympics so enjoy that gold medallion!

Since you reserve your congeniality for Rush's sebaceous taint like the team handbook says I guess it's no real big loss.. Your motivations are pretty obvious but.. I guess internet message boards are to lil trolls what bug light zappers are to mosquitoes..

The most interesting thing about this thread is the complete obtuseness of the left posters.

On one side we have Rush. Who as clear as day was referring to people who were lieing about what they had done in Iraq or even being there and those who were trying to defreaud the system.

On the other side we have Mr. Macbeath. A man who was a wash out, flat out lie about what he had done in Iraq and attempting to defraud the system.

It is really interesting the great lengths the left is going to spin and condemn what Rush said as an insult to the real troops when anyone with half a brain can see he did nothing of the sort and that it is quite clear who he was referring to. At the same time you don't hear a peep out of the likes of MM or Jillian (or dems in congress for that matter) in condemning someone who lied about what he saw and did and attempted to fraud the system for benefits and really was disparagging the troops that really are there.

when anyone with half a brain can see he did nothing of the sort and that it is quite clear who he was referring to

I wonder if we are all clear as to what the definition of the word OPINION is. Your political perspective probably doesn't help you insist on a qualifier like "half a brain" and probably isn't why his words seem "quite clear" to you. Indeed, It's also probably not par for the course for Rush to make a jab like what the left perceived either.

Indeed, lets crucify Murtha, despite the fun stories coming out of Iraq lately, while insisting that it takes a fucking crack head to perceive his words other than your opinion. Hell, Kerry probably didn't touch on the reality of recruitment when mentioning the dangled carrot that is college tuition either. Indeed, this is obviously not being drawn up between party affiliation.

when anyone with half a brain can see he did nothing of the sort and that it is quite clear who he was referring to

I wonder if we are all clear as to what the definition of the word OPINION is. Your political perspective probably doesn't help you insist on a qualifier like "half a brain" and probably isn't why his words seem "quite clear" to you. Indeed, It's also probably not par for the course for Rush to make a jab like what the left perceived either.

Rush even clarified for the aformentioned obtuse who he was referring to. So what I said is not an opinion.

Indeed, lets crucify Murtha, despite the fun stories coming out of Iraq lately, while insisting that it takes a fucking crack head to perceive his words other than your opinion. Hell, Kerry probably didn't touch on the reality of recruitment when mentioning the dangled carrot that is college tuition either. Indeed, this is obviously not being drawn up between party affiliation.

Did I mention Murtha? No i didn't. I see the point still stands though that left refuses to condemn the real liar in this story.

he doesn't freak us out.... he is a very visible whipping boy...it's like low hanging fruit! I don't need to join in on that pigpile, but it is fun to see how democrats can beat up on republicans en masse simply by beating up on their chief gadfly.

Not freaked out ? WTF ?
maine, what a hack you are, and a liar, to deny the freaking out of Dims .........

All of these clowns spoke on the floor of Congress...

Reps. Frank Pallone (D-NJ)
Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Sen. Jim Webb (D-VA)
Sens. Tom Harkin (D-IA)
Harry Reid (D-NV)
Rep. Steve Israel (D-NY)
Rep. Joseph Sestak (D-PA)
Chris Van Hollen (D-MD)
Patrick J. Murphy (D-PA)

Then, ( not being freaked out, of course), Senate Democrats issued a letter to Mark P. Mays, CEO of Clear Channel Communications -- -- calling on him to publicly repudiate Limbaugh's statement.

The letter was signed by 41 senators, including Reid, Harkin, and Webb, as well as Sens. Richard Durbin (D-IL), Charles Schumer (D-NY), and Patty Murray (D-WA).

And let us forget the ranting of Keith Olbermann, hitman for the Dimocrats.....

All of this crap over the tense of a word, uttered by a radio show host....?
Cry me a river:eusa_boohoo:

you seem to think this is all some sort of spontaneous, freaked out, emotional outcry from democrats.

freak out, Slang. a. to enter into or cause a period of irrational behavior or emotional instability, as under the influence of a drug: to be freaked out on LSD.
b. to lose or cause to lose emotional control from extreme excitement, shock, fear, joy, despair, etc.: Seeing the dead body freaked him out.

do you really think that democrats deciding to use Rush's comments to go on offense is irrational or unstable? Do you really think that this was not contrived and thoughtfully plotted? Do you really think that any of them have lost emotional control from extreme excitement, shock, fear, joy, or despair?

and please don't call me a liar, or I will have to tell everyone about those photos of you and the barnyard animals.

The most interesting thing about this thread is the complete obtuseness of the left posters.

On one side we have Rush. Who as clear as day was referring to people who were lieing about what they had done in Iraq or even being there and those who were trying to defreaud the system.

On the other side we have Mr. Macbeath. A man who was a wash out, flat out lie about what he had done in Iraq and attempting to defraud the system.

It is really interesting the great lengths the left is going to spin and condemn what Rush said as an insult to the real troops when anyone with half a brain can see he did nothing of the sort and that it is quite clear who he was referring to. At the same time you don't hear a peep out of the likes of MM or Jillian (or dems in congress for that matter) in condemning someone who lied about what he saw and did and attempted to fraud the system for benefits and really was disparagging the troops that really are there.

How big a forum does the liar have? Rush poisons the minds of the sub-literate or the self-aggrandizing on a regular basis with lies half-truths and distortions... along with a healthy dose of hatred and fear.

What is really interesting about this thread is that once again, you can defend the indefensible. And I think it's clear why you are able to do that. It's because you actually agree with Rush-baby the oxycontin junkie that if someone doesn't support Bush's war, he can't possibly be a real soldier or a real American.

Good thing you guys are pretty transparent.

I find it also more interesting that moveon got everyone so much in a tizzy...even though they're a couple of thousand people, that there was a resolution passed on the floor of Congress.

I know...I know... once again, if the right gets angry, it's moral indignation. If the left gets angry it's "freaking out" or out of control.

What an embarrassment you people are to this country. Seriously. You hate everything that it stands for and want to make it into the soviet union. How sad and pathetic. Thank heaven, you're a minority and most of the country has gotten the joke.

How big a forum does the liar have? Rush poisons the minds of the sub-literate or the self-aggrandizing on a regular basis with lies half-truths and distortions... along with a healthy dose of hatred and fear.

What is really interesting about this thread is that once again, you can defend the indefensible. And I think it's clear why you are able to do that. It's because you actually agree with Rush-baby the oxycontin junkie that if someone doesn't support Bush's war, he can't possibly be a real soldier or a real American.

What specifically has Rush lied about? Macbeath wasn't a real soldier moron. That's who Rush was refferring to. He said he spent time in Iraq and claimed to kill innccent people. When in fact he was never there. and again my point is proven. You condemn Rush simply because you don't like him who lied about nothing while completing ignoring the fact that Macbeath is a liar and was essentially trying to steal benefits from soldiers that really deserved them. How obtuse can you possibly be?

What specifically has Rush lied about? Macbeath wasn't a real soldier moron. That's who Rush was refferring to. He said he spent time in Iraq and claimed to kill innccent people. When in fact he was never there. and again my point is proven. You condemn Rush simply because you don't like him who lied about nothing while completing ignoring the fact that Macbeath is a liar and was essentially trying to steal benefits from soldiers that really deserved them. How obtuse can you possibly be?

IT WASN"T WHAT RUSH WAS REFERRING TO! Man, I am getting so tired of the revisionism of the right... the constant spin. The pretense of ignorance. (or maybe it's actual ignorance.)

I condemn Rush because he's a liar and he hates anyone who isn't a rabid right-wing apologist for this failed administration and its failed war of choice.

The only ones obtuse here are you and your buddies. And, once again, if you don't like people taking pot shots at your intelligence, which I think you overrate by at least half, then stop doing it yourself.

If you are too dense to read the entire conversation between callers one and two and understand what was being said, then I figure that's your problem.

you seem to think this is all some sort of spontaneous, freaked out, emotional outcry from democrats.

freak out, Slang. a. to enter into or cause a period of irrational behavior or emotional instability, as under the influence of a drug: to be freaked out on LSD.
b. to lose or cause to lose emotional control from extreme excitement, shock, fear, joy, despair, etc.: Seeing the dead body freaked him out.

do you really think that democrats deciding to use Rush's comments to go on offense is irrational or unstable? Do you really think that this was not contrived and thoughtfully plotted? Do you really think that any of them have lost emotional control from extreme excitement, shock, fear, joy, or despair?

Considering the things our legilature should be working on? Yes I think a handful of dems wasting speaking time on the senate floor and 41 of them sigining their names calling for a company to sanction all over what a talk show radio host with no real power said is irrational.

and please don't call me a liar, or I will have to tell everyone about those photos of you and the barnyard animals.

Translation: "don't lie or I'll start lieing too"? Brilliant as always MM

IT WASN"T WHAT RUSH WAS REFERRING TO! Man, I am getting so tired of the revisionism of the right... the constant spin. The pretense of ignorance. (or maybe it's actual ignorance.)

I condemn Rush because he's a liar and he hates anyone who isn't a rabid right-wing apologist for this failed administration and its failed war of choice.

The only ones obtuse here are you and your buddies. And, once again, if you don't like people taking pot shots at your intelligence, which I think you overrate by at least half, then stop doing it yourself.

Who was he referring to then? For no reason he had to clear it up for the rabid attack dogs like you (for all the good it would do) to clarify who he meant. He said who he meant. Obviously you won't believe him and will call him a liar. But you have not a shred of evidence to support that macbeath and those like him weren't who he was referring to.

And again I see you have know ill words for Mr. Macbeath a proven liar and someone who tried to commit fraud.

Considering the things our legilature should be working on? Yes I think a handful of dems wasting speaking time on the senate floor and 41 of them sigining their names calling for a company to sanction all over what a talk show radio host with no real power said is irrational.

Irrational? a thought-out decision to demonize a well known conservative personality as a safe proxy for demonizing the republican party? mean spirited, maybe, but IRRATIONAL, no way.

Translation: "don't lie or I'll start lieing too"? Brilliant as always MM

and as always, sarcasm zooms past denny without being noticed. :rofl:

1-20-09

Originally Posted by Bern80 View Post

=======================================

=======================================

Just read the transcript...the ENTIRE transcript.....you take a partial bit of it and ignore the pertinent part.....

You can't possibly be as stupid as this...to not understand what the ENTIRE transcript says.....

Rush:
"Here is a Morning Update that we did recently, talking about fake soldiers. This is a story of who the left props up as heroes. They have their celebrities and one of them was Army Ranger Jesse Macbeth.

It can't be made any clearer.....

and you freak out along with the Dims in DC to slime and smear as Dims always do.....without even a passing mention of being duped by little lying Jesse, the phony soldier in question...I can tolerate the hacks lying on this board to a degree...but lying to yourself has to be hitting rock bottom on the IQ scale....:cuckoo:

It's pretty disingenuous to insist that mentioning such somewhere else in the trans script invalidates the ACTUAL EXCHANGE between Rush and his callers as I've pointed out. NOt at all obvious what hoops you will go through to force together some kind of bridge between what you really want to be true and your denial of how anyone else could have percieved the exchange.

Forum List

Back