Rush Limbaugh calls for racial segregation

I read the transcript. I wouldn't say he was calling for segregation, but he was race baiting. GHook, if that was supposed to be an attempt at satire - it was a very very poor one - maybe he should learn from leftists such as Colbert.

ghook...thanks for posting that, it's obvious from reading it that Mal uses Rush's words almost verbatim.

Please explain how that is not race baiting.

Thanks.

Was it PC, NOPE! But I think I explained in the previous e-mail that he was being Satirical!

Basically it was showing how the Democrats are trying to call everything racism, from the tea baggers (LOL, I like that name), to the 9/12'ers, to the town hallers, even Joe Wilson's comment, but to say Kanye West or the White Bus Beating was racism is taboo! It makes no sense and is definitely a double standard. You have to realize that Rush is also an entertainer, he has to entertain to keep an audience, so he was putting on a little of a show!

But what you are accusing him of outright racism, not just race baiting, which is totally mischaracterization of Rush's bit!

Side Note: I curse you for making me stand up for Rush!!! J/K
Sorry, that just doesn't cut it. There was no reason for him to bring Obama into the conversation, no reason for him to make a huge deal about a schoolyard fight...he's race baiting. Not for the first time, I might add.

Ravi,

I am disappointed in this attack. I am no Rush Limbaugh fan, but talk about taking something out of context! Jeeezzz! Rush was doing a satirical bit on race using Kanye West and then the black kids beating up a white kid.

From Kids on Bus to Kanye West: Race Rules All in Obama's America
RUSH: Hey, look, folks, the white kid on that bus in Belleville, Illinois, he deserved to be beat up. You don't know about this story? Oh, there's video of this. The school bus filled with mostly black students beat up a white student a couple of times with all the black students cheering. Of course the white student on the bus deserved the beating. He was born a racist. That's what Newsweek magazine told us in its most recent cover. It's Obama's America, is it not? Obama's America, white kids getting beat up on school buses now. You put your kids on a school bus, you expect safety but in Obama's America the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering, "Yay, right on, right on, right on, right on," and, of course, everybody says the white kid deserved it, he was born a racist, he's white. Newsweek magazine told us this. We know that white students are destroying civility on buses, white students destroying civility in classrooms all over America, white congressmen destroying civility in the House of Representatives.

We can redistribute students while we redistribute their parents' wealth. We can redistribute everything. Just return the white students to their rightful place, their own bus with bars on the windows and armed guards. They're racists. They get what they deserve. Newsweek magazine told us this, post-racial America. I wonder if Obama is going to come to the defense the assailants the way he did his friend Skip Gates up there at Harvard. I mean the assailants are presumed innocent due to the white racism we all know runs rampant in America. The Drive-By Media is ginning up all this criticism of Obama. Again today it's all based in racism, the criticism of Obama's health care plan or whatever, it's all based in racism and so, if he's going to apologize for America, Obama needs to apologize for the right reasons. White Americans are racists who have created what they call free markets that really just enslave the rest of America and her trading partners. It was white Americans that ran off Van Jones.

Look, this thing on the bus cannot possibly be a hate crime. The cops are probably lying about what happened even though we have the video. The video was probably doctored and edited. We all know that cops are liars, racist pigs and that the white kid deserved it. I mean that's modern 2009 going into 2010 America.

RUSH: Well, did he say why, in Obama's America, that incident with the white kid getting beat up on the black school bus was not racially motivated?

CALLER: I hear him comment about that. No, sir.

RUSH: Because we've seen the videotape. Have you seen the videotape?

CALLER: Oh, yeah, sure.

RUSH: We can't hear what's being said.

CALLER: No.

RUSH: So we don't know what obvious taunts this lone white student was dishing out to the whole bus.

CALLER: Right.

RUSH: We don't know what obvious taunts.

RUSH: Worse than the obvious verbal taunts, we all know the racism that was in the kid's mind. I mean Newsweek magazine says he was born a racist. So you know the white kid is sitting there thinking N-word and all kinds of things being surrounded by these black students. They knew that. They knew that and so they just descended on the kid and beat him up. We've seen the videotape. What did the police chief investigate?

CALLER: He did not comment on anything other than he said more investigations shows that it was not racially motivated.

RUSH: I think the guy is wrong I think not only was it racism, it's justifiable racism.

CALLER: True.

RUSH: I mean, that's the lesson that we're being taught here today. Kid shouldn't have been on the bus anyway.

RUSH: We need segregated buses. It was invading of space and so forth. This is Obama's America.

CALLER: Yes. Could I ask another question, not related to this issue?

RUSH: By all means, since you're here.

CALLER: Yes, sir. I used to live down in Cape. I had met your dad on a couple occasions, and wondered if you have any knowledge about how your grandfather became a Christian. The reason I'm asking that is I knew that way back in the twenties and thirties when your grandfather was in that area, they had Billy Sunday revivals in Cape Girardeau, and you know Billy Sunday was kind of the predecessor of Billy Graham today

What Rush was doing was showing the double standard. Its taboo to call black on white racism, racism, but any Democrats calling disagreement with Obama or any Black politician is rooted in racism is very PC! West hops up on the stage because he was mad a white woman won over a black woman, yet it is taboo to call that racism and none of the networks did! West's career won't be hurt, but if a white person did that his career would be over! Then with the white kid beating where the blacks wouldn't allow him to take a seat on a bus (sound like a twilight zone program about race in the 50s-60s) and he was satirical about the situation. Because even calling that obvious black on white racism as racism was even taboo! Amazing!

I think it is very disingenious to use this obvious satire to defame Rush because you don't like him!

BS, as rude as the incident was it's not big enough to end a large career, probably a drop in profit for a while but that's it.

Also it wouldn't end a white guy's career either, Don Imus still has a career.

Don Imus got fired you dumbass!! Yes he resumed his career but his career with that station was over!!!

Ravi,

I am disappointed in this attack. I am no Rush Limbaugh fan, but talk about taking something out of context! Jeeezzz! Rush was doing a satirical bit on race using Kanye West and then the black kids beating up a white kid.

What Rush was doing was showing the double standard. Its taboo to call black on white racism, racism, but any Democrats calling disagreement with Obama or any Black politician is rooted in racism is very PC! West hops up on the stage because he was mad a white woman won over a black woman, yet it is taboo to call that racism and none of the networks did! West's career won't be hurt, but if a white person did that his career would be over! Then with the white kid beating where the blacks wouldn't allow him to take a seat on a bus (sound like a twilight zone program about race in the 50s-60s) and he was satirical about the situation. Because even calling that obvious black on white racism as racism was even taboo! Amazing!

I think it is very disingenious to use this obvious satire to defame Rush because you don't like him!

BS, as rude as the incident was it's not big enough to end a large career, probably a drop in profit for a while but that's it.

Don Imus got fired you dumbass!! Yes he resumed his career but his career with that station was over!!!

He still has an entertainment career, he lost his job yes but he still has a career.

Ravi,

yes, but darling you have to understand the left is never satisfied unil their target is totally destroyed. They resent Imus because he has the capacity to overcome their race baiting bullshit and carry on his life.

He still has an entertainment career, he lost his job yes but he still has a career.

All I can say is your really naive if you believe there is not a double standard. Cases in point, Michael Richards and Mel Gibson's career were severely affected while Jamie Foxx and Jessie Jackson got a pass for their racist behavior.

All I can say is your really naive if you believe there is not a double standard. Cases in point, Michael Richards and Mel Gibson's career were severely affected while Jamie Foxx and Jessie Jackson got a pass for their racist behavior.

I know there's a double standard, trust me but I don't think it's THAT big. I can't see any famous musician's career being destroyed if they did what Kanye West did. I can see deplorable record sales for months but I doubt it will be so bad that everyone still boycotts him in a year or so.

ghook...thanks for posting that, it's obvious from reading it that Mal uses Rush's words almost verbatim.

Please explain how that is not race baiting.

Thanks.

Was it PC, NOPE! But I think I explained in the previous e-mail that he was being Satirical!

Basically it was showing how the Democrats are trying to call everything racism, from the tea baggers (LOL, I like that name), to the 9/12'ers, to the town hallers, even Joe Wilson's comment, but to say Kanye West or the White Bus Beating was racism is taboo! It makes no sense and is definitely a double standard. You have to realize that Rush is also an entertainer, he has to entertain to keep an audience, so he was putting on a little of a show!

But what you are accusing him of outright racism, not just race baiting, which is totally mischaracterization of Rush's bit!

Side Note: I curse you for making me stand up for Rush!!! J/K
Sorry, that just doesn't cut it. There was no reason for him to bring Obama into the conversation, no reason for him to make a huge deal about a schoolyard fight...he's race baiting. Not for the first time, I might add.

That might be true, funny that Rush is calling the race card play hysteria, when he thrives off of creating other hysterias. It was disingenious for him to call Obama a segregationist, because for all his left leaning faults, I think he does a great part of leaving race at the door. I think he calls himselve an AMERICAN and not an African American!

In fact, Obama's reaction to West was ideal for me. Calling the guy an asshole was more than justified and the correct reaction!

I know there's a double standard, trust me but I don't think it's THAT big. I can't see any famous musician's career being destroyed if they did what Kanye West did. I can see deplorable record sales for months but I doubt it will be so bad that everyone still boycotts him in a year or so.

Oh now you want to grade double standards on how "big " they are? A double standard is a double standard and it's wrong, no matter what the perceived size is. I can tell you that what may not seem "big" to you maybe really big to someone else.

Ask the Dixiechicks how they fared after they were boycotted. I'm not saying Kanye will be boycotted, but I think he should be. I think anyone that buys his shit is just as big of an idiot as he is.

RUSH: Hey, look, folks, the white kid on that bus in Belleville, Illinois, he deserved to be beat up. You don't know about this story? Oh, there's video of this. The school bus filled with mostly black students beat up a white student a couple of times with all the black students cheering. Of course the white student on the bus deserved the beating. He was born a racist. That's what Newsweek magazine told us in its most recent cover. It's Obama's America, is it not? Obama's America, white kids getting beat up on school buses now. You put your kids on a school bus, you expect safety but in Obama's America the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering, "Yay, right on, right on, right on, right on," and, of course, everybody says the white kid deserved it, he was born a racist, he's white. Newsweek magazine told us this. We know that white students are destroying civility on buses, white students destroying civility in classrooms all over America, white congressmen destroying civility in the House of Representatives.

Look, this thing on the bus cannot possibly be a hate crime. The cops are probably lying about what happened even though we have the video. The video was probably doctored and edited. We all know that cops are liars, racist pigs and that the white kid deserved it. I mean that's modern 2009 going into 2010 America.

RUSH: Well, did he say why, in Obama's America, that incident with the white kid getting beat up on the black school bus was not racially motivated?

CALLER: I hear him comment about that. No, sir.

RUSH: Because we've seen the videotape. Have you seen the videotape?

CALLER: Oh, yeah, sure.

RUSH: We can't hear what's being said.

CALLER: No.

RUSH: So we don't know what obvious taunts this lone white student was dishing out to the whole bus.

RUSH: We don't know what obvious taunts.

RUSH: Worse than the obvious verbal taunts, we all know the racism that was in the kid's mind. I mean Newsweek magazine says he was born a racist. So you know the white kid is sitting there thinking N-word and all kinds of things being surrounded by these black students. They knew that. They knew that and so they just descended on the kid and beat him up. We've seen the videotape. What did the police chief investigate?

You wouldn't recognize sarcasm if it bit you in your goofy ass!!!

That wasn't sarcasm... that was Rushbo accusing blacks of discriminating against whites in "Obama's America".

It's the same pathetic, pathological, vile "whitey is being picked on and they're going to take away christmas" garbage that he's been saying for years.

Jillian,

I posted the entire segment Rush gave. It's clearly Satire!

Even America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpBoy admits "satire" MUST have an element of truth in it. But there is not a single shred of truth in his racist rant.

Newsweek never said we are born racists, in fact, Newsweek said race was not involved, that is LimpBoy's lie. And the cops said it was not racially motivated but entirely a BULLYING incident. LimpBoy calls the cops liars and then accuses Libs of calling the cops liars. LimpBoy is the only liar and a racist liar at that.

So all of MessiahRushie's lies clearly expose him as a LYING race baiter rather than a satirist.

Even Babies Discriminate: A NurtureShock Excerpt. | Newsweek Life | Newsweek.com

How do researchers test a 6-month-old? They show babies photographs of faces. Katz found that babies will stare significantly longer at photographs of faces that are a different race from their parents, indicating they find the face out of the ordinary. Race itself has no ethnic meaning per se—but children's brains are noticing skin-color differences and trying to understand their meaning.

Dispute over seat sparked attack on school bus, student says - STLtoday.com

A student on a Belleville West High School bus was beaten for his choice of seat, not because he was white, according to a witness and police.

Rush is one the few people in this country that make me wish I was a Canadian citizen. People like him not only make the right look like loons, but he makes this whole country look loony.

Rush is one the few people in this country that make me wish I was a Canadian citizen. People like him not only make the right look like loons, but he makes this whole country look loony.

i agree whole heartedly

I accept people of all shades of color, all ethnicities, all religions (as long as they don't proselytize) and of most political persuasions; but fat people are intolerable, and fat neoconservatives are disgusting. Fat people on public transportation should pay for two seats, and fat neocons ought to ride in the back of the plane, train or hot air ballon and on the very top - away from the rest of us and exposed to the elements.

i accept people of all shades of color, all ethnicities, all religions (as long as they don't proselytize) and of most political persuasions; but fat people are intolerable, and fat neoconservatives are disgusting. Fat people on public transportation should pay for two seats, and fat neocons ought to ride in the back of the plane, train or hot air ballon and on the very top - away from the rest of us and exposed to the elements.

wow.

i accept people of all shades of color, all ethnicities, all religions (as long as they don't proselytize) and of most political persuasions; but fat people are intolerable, and fat neoconservatives are disgusting. Fat people on public transportation should pay for two seats, and fat neocons ought to ride in the back of the plane, train or hot air ballon and on the very top - away from the rest of us and exposed to the elements.

wow.

Nope. Just satire.

You wouldn't recognize sarcasm if it bit you in your goofy ass!!!

That wasn't sarcasm... that was Rushbo accusing blacks of discriminating against whites in "Obama's America".

It's the same pathetic, pathological, vile "whitey is being picked on and they're going to take away christmas" garbage that he's been saying for years.

Hey jillian, where do Arabs sit on the bus in Israel?

wow.

Nope. Just satire.
okie dokie

Forum List

Back