Rush advertisers starting to beg to come back. Rush tells one to get bent!

I loved his show. It was like watching Captain Kangaroo on steroids. And on his radio show I love they way he pontificates his point into a seamless segue for whatever product his sponsor is selling. He's a 'ho.

Tell us of Air America's failure to hold sponsors and the debt they went into?:eusa_whistle:

Who's talking about AirAmerica? I'm talking about the rise and fall of a television titan. The humiliation of a guy who was a total whore for his sponsors and you righties sucked it up like mother's milk.

Do you really think that large font makes your drivel relevant?

Michael Savage is the best conservative voice out there.

And this is why nothing you say can be taken seriously. :lol: Savage is a raving lunatic. For all his talk about liberalism being a mental disease, the man is sick in the head himself is too delusional to realize it. It's a shame, he really is an intelligent person. But he left the reservation years ago.
And which tribe would that be?

I loved his show. It was like watching Captain Kangaroo on steroids. And on his radio show I love they way he pontificates his point into a seamless segue for whatever product his sponsor is selling. He's a 'ho.

I love how progressives listen to conservative radio.....

I'm a conservative libertarian and I don't listen to progressive radio - so why the fuck do progressives obsessively listen to conservative radio?????""

Another example of progressives being stupid and illogical...

It's almost like buying a food you hate, just to eat it and torture yourself...""

Is masochism a prerequisite for being progressive? You flog yourself by listening to Glenn Beck and Rush??

Some of us like to maintain that we are still willing to listen to both sides: something Fox Noise heartily discourages and the righties themselves gave up a long time ago.

Are you fucking kidding me??? every time I open a paper or turn on the fucking TV all I see is progressive bullshit...

The last thing I want to hear is some progressive crying for communism while calling conservatives evil rich white greedy bastards...

Why the fuck would I want to listen to a bunch of babies cry "no fair" not to mention spew blatant propaganda with their "by any means necessary" rhetoric..

The goal of progressives is to brainwash NOT state the facts or tell the truth.

You do realize that 95% of conservatives were once progressive???? We just grew the fuck up....

And this is why nothing you say can be taken seriously. :lol: Savage is a raving lunatic. For all his talk about liberalism being a mental disease, the man is sick in the head himself is too delusional to realize it. It's a shame, he really is an intelligent person. But he left the reservation years ago.

I think we see who can't be taken seriously, when all you can do in this thread is have a meltdown.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He started his own Network as Limbaugh has his...

GBTV

I am a member of both...

Um.....He didn't do this until Fox and Roger Ailes fired his bubbled butt. Remember? Oh, of course you don't. Republicans' collective memory is only as good as the latest 24-hour news cycle.

Fox fired Beck? Source for that?
Beck left on his own accord and didn't sign another contract with them to persue his own desires.

Lefties assume the darndest things. :badgrin:

Limabaugh shouldn't have sponsors who don't support Free Speech. They should take their advertising elsewhere. Limbaugh will be better off for it in the long run. He'll survive and thrive. The Left/Democrats have been trying to silence him for years. But he's still here and he's still #1. He aint goin anywhere.

I agree! All those companies that pulled their ads from Limbaugh should buy time on Air America.:eusa_whistle:

He started his own Network as Limbaugh has his...

GBTV

I am a member of both...

Um.....He didn't do this until Fox and Roger Ailes fired his bubbled butt. Remember? Oh, of course you don't. Republicans' collective memory is only as good as the latest 24-hour news cycle.

Um, sorry but they canceled his show. And he left Fox. If you go into work tomorrow and your desk is not there and then they ask you to leave what will you call it?

I'm a conservative libertarian and I don't listen to progressive radio - so why the fuck do progressives obsessively listen to conservative radio?????""

It's almost like buying a food you hate, just to eat it and torture yourself...""

Is masochism a prerequisite for being progressive? You flog yourself by listening to Glenn Beck and Rush??

Some of us like to maintain that we are still willing to listen to both sides: something Fox Noise heartily discourages and the righties themselves gave up a long time ago.

Are you fucking kidding me??? every time I open a paper or turn on the fucking TV all I see is progressive bullshit...

The last thing I want to hear is some progressive crying for communism while calling conservatives evil rich white greedy bastards...

Why the fuck would I want to listen to a bunch of babies cry "no fair" not to mention spew blatant propaganda with their "by any means necessary" rhetoric..

You do realize that 95% of conservatives were once progressive???? We just grew the fuck up....

Why would anyone read any America-Hating yaksqueeze as packaged by the left other than to remind themselves what is at stake?

Are you mentally stable? I said "some of us". As prolific a typist as you are you certainly can't read worth a proverbial fuck.

Um, sorry but they canceled his show. And he left Fox. If you go into work tomorrow and your desk is not there and then they ask you to leave what will you call it?

They canceled it after HE made a decision to make a go of it on his own.

Beck left on his own accord and didn't sign another contract with them to persue his own desires.

Talk about "collective memory." Lefties invent their own memories, based on their own delusions.

:cuckoo:

Um sorry. Still waiting for proof of that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Savage tells it how it is.......

Progressivism IS a mental disorder......

You people are fucking ignorant lunatics and radicals that cant even see how fucked up your ways are...

If you're not liberal at 20 you have no heart, if you're not conservative by 40 you have no brains...

Yes, I would certainly classify progressivism as a mental disorder along side of Peter Pan Syndrome....

LOL!!!!!!! I don't assume anything. But I do suggest you READ this as your memory falters:
Glenn Beck Posts Biggest Ratings Drop Of Any Cable News Show In January
February 02, 2011|

Read more: Glenn Beck Posts Biggest Ratings Drop Of Any Cable News Show In January - Business Insider

Talk about "collective memory." Lefties invent their own memories, based on their own delusions.

:cuckoo:
They live in an alternate universe. It's like a black hole that sucks everything in it's path right in.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI6VPFQw6BU]John Barry - The Black Hole Theme (2011 Digital Remaster) - YouTube[/ame]

Savage tells it how it is.......

Progressivism IS a mental disorder......

You people are fucking ignorant lunatics and radicals that cant even see how fucked up your ways are...

If you're not liberal at 20 you have no heart, if you're not conservative by 40 you have no brains...

Yes, I would certainly classify progressivism as a mental disorder along side of Peter Pan Syndrome....

Oh don't hate me for this, but I never could stand Savage. I hate all that screaming. Call that a woman thing.

That's the problem I have with Levin. I mean I love what he says. Love his books. But he's always rant mode on the radio.

That's why I like Limbaugh. He's always in a good humor.

I honestly didn't know Savage was still on the radio. I don't think he's even in my area, anymore. :dunno:

Um sorry. Still waiting for proof of that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just Google it. Use these search words, honey: Glenn Beck, cancellation, Fox News, ratings, drop. Then sit back because you'll get about 3-4 pages of solid "proof".

How is it that people understand that radio stations have programs completely without any advertising at all. They are really infomercials a couple of hours long with scripted "callers". How much does this cost and how can these shows afford to stay on the air with no advertisers at all?

These shows don't cost much. Mostly they are there for nominal cost to fill up dead air time. They are supported by advertising to the radio station itself.

Take Carbonite for example. Carbonite bought a block of time to advertise on Clear Channel. If they don't advertise on Rush's show, they still have to pay for the same block of advertising time. They get to choose not to advertise on Rush's show, so their slots of 30 seconds, or 15 seconds is shifted to other programs. Carbonite has changed their advertising time from the most widely listened to program to maybe having commercials running at 3am Sunday morning. The only way Carbonite or any other advertiser could affect the income of a radio station is not to advertise at all, on any show on any affiliate. The loser is of course, the company doing the advertising. And, that, only after they have fully paid off their contract.

The difference is, they have traded an audience pool of 20 million for an audience of maybe one million or less. Ordinarily a radio station that does this to an advertiser is subject to a hefty fine and lawsuit. However, for a company like Carbonite, the instructions to pull advertising from a popular show and spend those advertising dollars at 3am Sunday morning was their choice. All they can do is suck it up and take the loss.

Forum List

Back