Rush advertisers starting to beg to come back. Rush tells one to get bent!

But wouldn't it at least be the honest or right thing to do????
Yes it would, and that's the point. ;)

You would think given the amount of shit the left spews that they would at least admit they aren't exactly tolerant and aren't the nicest...

No, instead they pretend they're perfect and when they get nasty it is totally justified.

The funny part is the right never portrayed themselves as perfect unlike progressives..

And most don't and will give appropriate mea-culpas. The left not so much. Hell or dissolvement of the Republic or bust.

The stock did not go down because it dumped Limbaugh. It's been going down for six months.

Why is that so hard for you to understand? Why would you purposely make yourself look like an idiot on something that anyone with a brain can easily figure out?

I'm always puzzled by that brand of stupidity.

Oh, maybe (as usual) you won't give your source for your info and I will.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Or maybe because it is just too piss easy to get stock quotes on the internet. But, of course, CON$erviNutzis in general and DittoNutzis in particular are the stupidest and laziest people on Earth and can't or won't get the stock quote.

For you lazybones, here is the link and if you notice in the left hand side it gives the 52 week high as $21.10. That was August 16, 2011. Now click on the "5d" under the chart and you will see it was under $9.50 when your MessiahRushie went on the air and told his slaves to hurt his advertisers, so WHILE advertising with the Pink Slime of Politics the stock fell from $21.50 to $9.50, a loss of $12 or almost 60%.

Carbonite Inc., CARB Stock Quote - (NASDAQ) CARB, Carbonite Inc. Stock Price

The stock did not go down because it dumped Limbaugh. It's been going down for six months.

Why is that so hard for you to understand? Why would you purposely make yourself look like an idiot on something that anyone with a brain can easily figure out?

I'm always puzzled by that brand of stupidity.

Or maybe because it is just too piss easy to get stock quotes on the internet. But, of course, CON$erviNutzis in general and DittoNutzis in particular are the stupidest and laziest people on Earth and can't or won't get the stock quote.

For you lazybones, here is the link and if you notice in the left hand side it gives the 52 week high as $21.10. That was August 16, 2011. Now click on the "5d" under the chart and you will see it was under $9.50 when your MessiahRushie went on the air and told his slaves to hurt his advertisers, so WHILE advertising with the Pink Slime of Politics the stock fell from $21.50 to $9.50, a loss of $12 or almost 60%.

He did? Really Gracie? WHERE did he do that?

Don't Worry, Folks: Advertisers Who Don't Want Your Business Will Be Replaced
March 05, 2012
RUSH: They've decided they don't want you or your business anymore.

Carbonite's stock as already plummeted 12%. For all the left's cries that this would tank Rush, what is really happening is those who left Rush are tanking themselves. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Advertiser Crawls Back to Limbaugh, Is Rejected

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You don't screw with the most powerful man in radio OR the new media and get away with it.

That's what wingnuts used to say about Glenn Beck.

They still say it. If you are still holding to the idea that Beck was fired or lost value, maybe you should quit sucking on Keith Olbermann's ding dong and do a little more reading.

Beck is more powerful than ever.

Rush is more powerful than ever (and I am not sure that is a good thing...).

Beck is making the same money on internet television that he was making with Foxnews? Seriously?

Got a link for that?

March 05, 2012

And that is telling people to boycott former advertisers? ONLY in your lexicon pal. Some of us think and act on out own. and NO...limbaugh didn't say it, did he?

Seems your crotch-sniffing around/about Limbaugh didn't turn out as you had hoped, huh, Edith?

archie-bunker-cigar.jpg

Stifle yerself...you look like an moron.​

When sleep train started with rush, 20 or so years ago, they had two stores.

They blew it by publically dissing rush.

March 05, 2012

And that is telling people to boycott former advertisers? ONLY in your lexicon pal. Some of us think and act on out own. and NO...limbaugh didn't say it, did he?

Seems your crotch-sniffing around/about Limbaugh didn't turn out as you had hoped, huh, Edith?

archie-bunker-cigar.jpg

None of you DittoNutzis can think or act on your own, that's why you let your MessiahRushie do it for you.

October 14, 2011
RUSH: I say it, you believe it, with no questions.

March 05, 2012

archie-bunker-cigar.jpg

None of you DittoNutzis can think or act on your own, that's why you let your MessiahRushie do it for you.

October 14, 2011

Nice you show a quote...You care to put it context with a direct link to his site...or are you going to go with Media Matters account?:eusa_whistle:

Michael Savage is the best conservative voice out there.

And this is why nothing you say can be taken seriously. :lol: Savage is a raving lunatic. For all his talk about liberalism being a mental disease, the man is sick in the head himself is too delusional to realize it. It's a shame, he really is an intelligent person. But he left the reservation years ago.

I think we see who can't be taken seriously, when all you can do in this thread is have a meltdown.

Wow, that's what you call a meltdown? Hate to see what you call it if someone were to get mad.

archie-bunker-cigar.jpg

October 14, 2011

Nice you show a quote...You care to put it context with a direct link to his site...or are you going to go with Media Matters account?:eusa_whistle:
See, DittoNutzis listen to their MessiahRushie but have no idea what he says. He says that habitually as he introduces his show or starts a new hour talking over his bumper music. It is one of his pet intros, so much so that he does not include it in his transcripts, like his "half my brain tied behind my back, just to make it fair" intro. But you knew that all along which is why you dishonestly want a link to his transcripts as if he didn't ever say it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAnLIa0h9ro&feature=g-upl&context=G2e09b1cAUAAAAAAAAAA"]I say it, you believe it, with no questions.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

I took in a few minutes of late night TV at the conference I am attending.

On Politics Nation (or whatever Al NotSoSharpTon's TV program is), there was some young woman asserting that women would remember Rush in November. She was adamant (almost fanatical) in her assertions.

I could not help but chuckle as I thought about the number of people that WERE NOT watching her as she spewed and spit all over the place....especially compared to the number of people who listen to Rush and still listen to him.

It was with that perspective that I was able to laugh at miss Drool and shut off the TV knowing that (despite the fact that I don't like Rush) this isn't going to be a big deal come November.

The conference is the AFPM (the old NPRA.....oil/refining folks). At the general session they talked about our headwinds and it was almost all clips of Obama talking out his ass about energy policy.

Stuart Rothenberg also gave a 1 hour projection and discussed poll numbers and messaging.

The conference is about 40% women. Do they give a rat's ass about the contraception and SF (Stupid Fluker) ? No. What they see under attack is their jobs and their kids futures.

Miss Drool is going to be awful disappointed come November. By then, this dustup will have settled down and Romeny will have driven the employment stake through the heart of Obama's campaign.

Obama is a one termer.

Last edited:
Rush advertisers starting to beg to come back. Rush tells one to get bent!
Bullshit

"It's unprecedented," Holland Cooke, a talk radio consultant, tells Media Matters. He says Premiere's startling advertising move "suggests things are worse than we know."

The question is: How long will stations be able to sustain the ad losses on Limbaugh's show, and how does the host justify his $400 million pay in the face of the advertiser revolt?

The boycott comes at a bad time for Premier's parent company, Clear Channel. A conservative-friendly media behemoth with a soft spot for right-wing radio, Clear Channel continues to struggle not only with a depleted radio audience as more and more consumers migrate away from the AM/FM dial, but it's also sagging under the weight of massive debt."

Let 'Em file BANKRUPTCY!!
(Right, Mitt?)

LimbaughPig.jpg

Forum List

Back