Rush advertisers starting to beg to come back. Rush tells one to get bent!

Links of what exactly??

I could post a link right now allegedly proving that big foot exists...

Just because you have a link doesn't back your silly assertions.

Silly assertion that Beck was dismissed from Fox?
Here you go Einstein: I can prove that Beck had a television show. Can you prove that Bigfoot exists?......Uh, no.

Nice diversion...asphinctersayzwhat?

And I fixed your quote malfunction AGAIN.

[You do realize that 95% of conservatives were once progressive???? ....

Yeah, and you were once thin and had hair, too.

IDK, did you ever bother to look at my avatar...

Yeah, that is me. Do I look fat and bald???

I suppose I am developing somewhat of a beer belly tho. I suppose that happens when you're only 31...

Well then you're way too young to have succumbed to the siren song of conservatism. You must be weak of mind and spirit.:badgrin:

You do find out who your real friends are during very difficult times. Rush Limbaugh is finding that out right now. So good riddance to the cowards who didn't stand by him. He will be better off without them.

Absolutely! I think all these moral, righteous Christians will stand by him and then find a way to reconcile Rush's comments with Jesus's warning about being the first to cast stones. Mr. Limpballs doesn't just believe in throwing rocks, like the true pig that he is he wallows in mud.

Hypocrites.

Are you fucking kidding me???

So the left accuses Rush of name-calling and all progressives can do is call Rush names throwing shit from the sidelines???

You assholes have been calling him a fat ass racist fuck for the last decade and he calls someone a slut and you dumb motherfuckers go batshit??

And who exactly are the hypocrites here???

Not to mention the way you pricks treated Palin, Haley, O'donnell etc???

One would have to be one dumb motherfucker to not see the contradictions there, but all the left can concoct is "well it's different." Yeah, apparently the only reason why it's different is progressives say so like the delusional moonbats they are.

How fucking dare you...

The audacity is simply amazing....

You don't screw with the most powerful man in radio OR the new media and get away with it.

LMAO.
How's that pudgy rush worship going?

Even for those of us who don't like him, it seems a bit silly to ignore the fact that the left are now going to have to deal with the fact that their wet dreams of Rush going off the air probably won't be fullfilled.

so what is the point of worship comment.

Can't people examine these dynamics without you acting like the other asses on this board ?

Yeah, and you were once thin and had hair, too.

IDK, did you ever bother to look at my avatar...

Yeah, that is me. Do I look fat and bald???

I suppose I am developing somewhat of a beer belly tho. I suppose that happens when you're only 31...

Well then you're way too young to have succumbed to the siren song of conservatism. You must be weak of mind and spirit.:badgrin:

What does that even mean??

That I should grow up and embrace ideas that 12-year-olds fight about??? "No fair - his slice of pizza is bigger than mine."

"No fair he has more than I do."

"No fair, money doesn't grow on trees."

Grow up....

You do find out who your real friends are during very difficult times. Rush Limbaugh is finding that out right now. So good riddance to the cowards who didn't stand by him. He will be better off without them.

Absolutely! I think all these moral, righteous Christians will stand by him and then find a way to reconcile Rush's comments with Jesus's warning about being the first to cast stones. Mr. Limpballs doesn't just believe in throwing rocks, like the true pig that he is he wallows in mud.

Hypocrites.

So the left accuses Rush of name-calling and all progressives can do is call Rush names throwing shit from the sidelines???

You assholes have been calling him a fat ass racist fuck for the last decade and he calls someone a slut and you dumb motherfuckers go batshit??

One would have to be one dumb motherfucker to not see the contradictions there, but all the left can concoct is "well it's different." Yeah, apparently the only reason why it's different is progressives say so like the delusional moonbats they are.

How fucking dare you...

Statists live on a two-way street as long as you subscribe to thier silliness...

Carbonite's stock as already plummeted 12%. For all the left's cries that this would tank Rush, what is really happening is those who left Rush are tanking themselves. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Advertiser Crawls Back to Limbaugh, Is Rejected
an advertiser with Rush Limbaugh's show that had suspended live endorsements in the wake of the slutroversy came crawling back only to be rejected by the radio giant.

Limbaugh apparently received the requests from Sleep Train personally, and his camp responded to Sleep Train's request to come back thusly:
“Unfortunately, your public comments were not well received by our audience, and did not accurately portray either Rush Limbaugh’s character or the intent of his remarks. Thus, we regret to inform you that Rush will be unable to endorse Sleep Train in the future.​
Sleep Train can't have it both ways. They can't bash Limbaugh and simultaneously expect him to endorse their product on air.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You don't screw with the most powerful man in radio OR the new media and get away with it.

That's what wingnuts used to say about Glenn Beck.

They still say it. If you are still holding to the idea that Beck was fired or lost value, maybe you should quit sucking on Keith Olbermann's ding dong and do a little more reading.

Beck is more powerful than ever.

Rush is more powerful than ever (and I am not sure that is a good thing...).

I have looked at six pages of this thread and have yet to see KidRocks show his gutless ass.

He's the one who keeps claiming Rush will be gone "soon".

I wonder if he can uncurl himself from his fetal position long enough to admit he has no clue ?

Hypocrites.

How fucking dare you...

Statists live on a two-way street as long as you subscribe to thier silliness...

It's amazing how progressives are unable to step back and take a look at how dumb they are..

They have only publicly and privately degraded every conservative female politician for the last 20 years and now they're crying victim and foul??

All I can say is WTF and are they really that dense and snug...

I have looked at six pages of this thread and have yet to see KidRocks show his gutless ass.

I wonder if he can uncurl himself from his fetal position long enough to admit he has no clue ?
The thumb he has in his/her mouth tastes too good to give up.

And reality can sometimes be a bitch.

Rush is around long after we send Obama back to Chicago (or to prison).

How fucking dare you...

It's amazing how progressives are unable to step back and take a look at how dumb they are..

They have only publicly and privately degraded every conservative female politician for the last 20 years and now they're crying victim and foul??

Admitting you're wrong isn't a liberal/Statist trait with most. Some could use a strong dose of humility.

Party/Agenda over Liberty/Country everytime regardless of the consequences.

Quit whining, didn't support VOLT, DIDN'T SUPPORT Air America, not supporting advertisers, the left fails to get it.

Last edited:
Carbonite's stock as already plummeted 12%. For all the left's cries that this would tank Rush, what is really happening is those who left Rush are tanking themselves. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

an advertiser with Rush Limbaugh's show that had suspended live endorsements in the wake of the slutroversy came crawling back only to be rejected by the radio giant.

Limbaugh apparently received the requests from Sleep Train personally, and his camp responded to Sleep Train's request to come back thusly:
“Unfortunately, your public comments were not well received by our audience, and did not accurately portray either Rush Limbaugh’s character or the intent of his remarks. Thus, we regret to inform you that Rush will be unable to endorse Sleep Train in the future.​
Sleep Train can't have it both ways. They can't bash Limbaugh and simultaneously expect him to endorse their product on air.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You libs (like the laughably delusional kidrocks) thought you had Limbaugh on the ropes? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You have NO CLUE.

I told you people. The ONLY WAY you could touch Rush is by convincing all 15 to 20 million people tuning into Rush (on a daily basis) to stop listening. And YOU can't do that.

You guys sacrificed ANY chance of that by defending Maher while condemning Rush.

Lost again liberals. Hoist on your own petard.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There was a saying when I was growing up that said something like, "Never get into an argument with someone who buys printing ink by the barrel."

Change the reference to a microphone and it's true today.

The thumb he has in his/her mouth tastes too good to give up.

And reality can sometimes be a bitch.

Rush is around long after we send Obama back to Chicago (or to prison).
And reality is an individual perception, isn't it? Looking outside the box at the big picture is an art practiced by very few...

Admitting you're wrong isn't a liberal/Statist trait with most. Some could use a strong dose of humility.

But wouldn't it at least be the honest or right thing to do????

Yes it would, and that's the point. ;)

Yes it would, and that's the point. ;)

You would think given the amount of shit the left spews that they would at least admit they aren't exactly tolerant and aren't the nicest...

No, instead they pretend they're perfect and when they get nasty it is totally justified.

The funny part is the right never portrayed themselves as perfect unlike progressives..

Forum List

Back