Rush advertisers starting to beg to come back. Rush tells one to get bent!

The stock did not go down because it dumped Limbaugh. It's been going down for six months.

Why is that so hard for you to understand? Why would you purposely make yourself look like an idiot on something that anyone with a brain can easily figure out?

I'm always puzzled by that brand of stupidity.

Oh, maybe (as usual) you won't give your source for your info and I will.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you have a source that proves Carbonite stock was down because of Limbaugh, and no other cause,

you really should post it then.

THIS is what you always do when people point out you don't source your lies.

You claim WE have to do the sourcing for ya.

Fail!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hey comon now, glenn beck is rocking internet television. or something. probably wishing he'd have bought more gold. lolololol From a reputable source.

I loved his show. It was like watching Captain Kangaroo on steroids. And on his radio show I love they way he pontificates his point into a seamless segue for whatever product his sponsor is selling. He's a 'ho.

Tell us of Air America's failure to hold sponsors and the debt they went into?:eusa_whistle:

Notice liberals don't want to talk about that!

hey comon now, glenn beck is rocking internet television. or something. probably wishing he'd have bought more gold. lolololol From a reputable source.

I loved his show. It was like watching Captain Kangaroo on steroids. And on his radio show I love they way he pontificates his point into a seamless segue for whatever product his sponsor is selling. He's a 'ho.

Tell us of Air America's failure to hold sponsors and the debt they went into?:eusa_whistle:

Who's talking about AirAmerica? I'm talking about the rise and fall of a television titan. The humiliation of a guy who was a total whore for his sponsors and you righties sucked it up like mother's milk.

Carbonite's stock as already plummeted 12%. For all the left's cries that this would tank Rush, what is really happening is those who left Rush are tanking themselves. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Advertiser Crawls Back to Limbaugh, Is Rejected

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You don't screw with the most powerful man in radio OR the new media and get away with it.

That's what wingnuts used to say about Glenn Beck.

I wasn't aware Glen Beck's radio show went anywhere.

He started his own Network as Limbaugh has his...

GBTV

I am a member of both...

I love how progressives listen to conservative radio.....

I'm a conservative libertarian and I don't listen to progressive radio - so why the fuck do progressives obsessively listen to conservative radio?????

Another example of progressives being stupid and illogical...

It's almost like buying a food you hate, just to eat it and torture yourself...

Is masochism a prerequisite for being progressive? You flog yourself by listening to Glenn Beck and Rush??

Notice liberals don't want to talk about that!

Scrolling up to read my posts I think I was talking about Glenn Beck. Beck is indefensible so you divert and deflect. Cowards.

I know that English isn't my first language, but I was under the impression that affixing an "s" on the end of a word usually implies more than one. Oh, I forgot, English is my first language.

As long as it's the pink slime... If your burgers seem to be tinted soylent green, the libs have started the death panels.
But soylent pink?

The Government is advocating feeding children tendons and other scraps...if people really knew...:eusa_whistle:

I really expected to see an apostrophe and an "S" after children. PP has a lot of valuable medical waste.

I'm a conservative libertarian and I don't listen to progressive radio - so why the fuck do progressives obsessively listen to conservative radio?????""

It's almost like buying a food you hate, just to eat it and torture yourself...""

Is masochism a prerequisite for being progressive? You flog yourself by listening to Glenn Beck and Rush??

Some of us like to maintain that we are still willing to listen to both sides: something Fox Noise heartily discourages and the righties themselves gave up a long time ago.

I'm a conservative libertarian and I don't listen to progressive radio - so why the fuck do progressives obsessively listen to conservative radio?????""

It's almost like buying a food you hate, just to eat it and torture yourself...""

Some of us like to maintain that we are still willing to listen to both sides. Something Fox Noise heartily discourages and the righties themselves gave up a long time ago.

Always defer back to 'FOX'...whom is diverting gracie?

Carbonite's stock as already plummeted 12%. For all the left's cries that this would tank Rush, what is really happening is those who left Rush are tanking themselves. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Advertiser Crawls Back to Limbaugh, Is Rejected

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You don't screw with the most powerful man in radio OR the new media and get away with it.

Glenn Becks show is syndicated to just about everywhere.

My local conservative talk station (AM 560 WIND) dropped Michael Savage so now I don't listen to that station anymore. I have to stream his show from a station in Waco Texas (awesome station BTW) on my Iphone or PC...

Michael Savage is the best conservative voice out there.

Glenn Becks show is syndicated to just about everywhere.

My local conservative talk station (AM 560 WIND) dropped Michael Savage so now I don't listen to that station anymore. I have to stream his show from a station in Waco Texas (awesome station BTW) on my Iphone or PC...

WOKV here in Jax dropped Savage...WBOB also here picked him up and also bradcasts Savage...FYI...WBOB does have a site where you may listen...

Limabaugh shouldn't have sponsors who don't support Free Speech. They should take their advertising elsewhere. Limbaugh will be better off for it in the long run. He'll survive and thrive. The Left/Democrats have been trying to silence him for years. But he's still here and he's still #1. He aint goin anywhere.

Limabaugh shouldn't have sponsors who don't support Free Speech. They should take their advertising elsewhere. Limbaugh will be better off for it in the long run. He'll survive and thrive. The Left/Democrats have been trying to silence him for years. But he's still here and he's still #1. He aint goin anywhere.
23 years and counting.

Boortz? Even longer.

And this is why nothing you say can be taken seriously. :lol: Savage is a raving lunatic. For all his talk about liberalism being a mental disease, the man is sick in the head himself is too delusional to realize it. It's a shame, he really is an intelligent person. But he left the reservation years ago.

Forum List

Back