Rush advertisers starting to beg to come back. Rush tells one to get bent!

poor old libtards,, after all the vile names you've called Mr. Limbaugh even laughing at the though of his death by kidney failure.. tsk tsk tsk and now you say you are offended by the name slut? you make me laugh my ass off.. which is a good thing.

Its just trumped up false hypocritic outrage.

Yes it is to draw loud responses. They just dont like all of them :badgrin:

had to post this in another thread, but...

i'm a stock trader and looked at their chart. it got to over 20 in August of 2011, went down as low as 11 in October of 2011, finished at 9.53 on Feb 1, 2012, was at 9.12 of Feb 22, 2012, and finished Friday at 8.71.

what trend do you see?
Carbonite lost more than half its value WHILE advertising with the Pink Slime Of Politics!!!! They made a wise move to cut their losses and stop advertising where they get only negative return on their advertising dollar.

I've never heard the name "Carbonite" anywhere but in radio ads on Limbaugh's show. I doubt very strongly that advertising there had a negative return. It's more likely that their advertisments on the Rush Limbaugh Show were the only thing bringing in any revenue at all.

They are advertising as of this week on television...haven't seen it until this past week...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g2FNOAcGtA"]LINK[/ame]

First I heard of them was on radio though...

The truth is just the opposite of the OP:

News : When it comes to advertisers avoiding controversial shows, it's not just Rush | Radio-Info.com

Premiere Networks is circulating a list of 98 advertisers who want to avoid “environments likely to stir negative sentiments.” The list includes carmakers (Ford, GM, Toyota), insurance companies (Allstate, Geico, Prudential, State Farm) and restaurants (McDonald’s, Subway).

Facts dont matter they rather have that warm and fuzzy feeling of victimhood to hold them close....to the GOP

Let's put the couple days of Carbonite stock declines into perspective:

big.chart

Case closed.

i'm a stock trader and looked at their chart. it got to over 20 in August of 2011, went down as low as 11 in October of 2011, finished at 9.53 on Feb 1, 2012, was at 9.12 of Feb 22, 2012, and finished Friday at 8.71.

what trend do you see?

Liberals claiming BS on forums.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

what trend do you see?
Carbonite lost more than half its value WHILE advertising with the Pink Slime Of Politics!!!! They made a wise move to cut their losses and stop advertising where they get only negative return on their advertising dollar.

I love it when liberals claim this BS WITHOUT A SHRED OF PROOF.

And if they are pushed on it, it will be from some BS site like Media Matters (which is why they don't want to disclose where they get this bull)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What I see is a product that isn't really being well recived by the public.

And Carbonite has probably gotten as many customers from the RUSH FAMILY as they're goning to get, too.

What is their product?

An overpriced backup and revovery system?

Doesn't sound like a company that's going to last very long to me.

It sells a service that normal people don't need and companies that really care about their data can puchase INHOUSE.

So who buys this service?

Probably the same kind of dupe investing in gold instead of the market.

Still waiting for that evidence they lost half their value while advertising on Rush?

FAIL!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

what trend do you see?

Interesting choice of words...:eusa_whistle:

USDA Buys 7 Million Pounds of ‘Pink Slime’ For School Lunches

Carbonite's stock as already plummeted 12%. For all the left's cries that this would tank Rush, what is really happening is those who left Rush are tanking themselves. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Advertiser Crawls Back to Limbaugh, Is Rejected
an advertiser with Rush Limbaugh's show that had suspended live endorsements in the wake of the slutroversy came crawling back only to be rejected by the radio giant.

Limbaugh apparently received the requests from Sleep Train personally, and his camp responded to Sleep Train's request to come back thusly:
“Unfortunately, your public comments were not well received by our audience, and did not accurately portray either Rush Limbaugh’s character or the intent of his remarks. Thus, we regret to inform you that Rush will be unable to endorse Sleep Train in the future.​
Sleep Train can't have it both ways. They can't bash Limbaugh and simultaneously expect him to endorse their product on air.
Advertiser Crawls Back to Limbaugh, Is Rejected

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You don't screw with the most powerful man in radio OR the new media and get away with it.

You libs (like the laughably delusional kidrocks) thought you had Limbaugh on the ropes? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You have NO CLUE.

I told you people. The ONLY WAY you could touch Rush is by convincing all 15 to 20 million people tuning into Rush (on a daily basis) to stop listening. And YOU can't do that.

You guys sacrificed ANY chance of that by defending Maher while condemning Rush.

Lost again liberals. Hoist on your own petard.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your link is from Breitbart.

REALLY?

Please link us something about this story from something other than Breitbart or worse, Fox.

Yeah, Because we can only trust liberal media sites like NYTimes who have been caught in frauds, NBC who have been caught in frauds, AP who have been caught in frauds and the list goes on.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"I'm Gloria Allred and I am using the slut fluke to get free advertising for my ambulance chasing joke of a law firm".

c9af4646.jpg

Last edited:
You don't screw with the most powerful man in radio OR the new media and get away with it.

LMAO.
How's that pudgy rush worship going?

The head of the RNC, Michael Steele APOLOGIZED to Rush.

What the hell kind of party does that. Republicans are a bunch of pussy's.

Oh a party that takes a Million from Bill Maher and then turns a blind eye to his calling women slut. That kind of party.

what trend do you see?

Interesting choice of words...:eusa_whistle:

USDA Buys 7 Million Pounds of ‘Pink Slime’ For School Lunches

WTF? Franken Meat.

Another proud moment for the left.

Your link is from Breitbart.

REALLY?

Please link us something about this story from something other than Breitbart or worse, Fox.
Do you REALLY believe that other media outlets would have any interest in this?

Really?

You're kidding, right?

So Breitbart's people are the only ones telling America the truth? Are you serious here or just being republican?

Can you name the liberal media outlet that hasn't been caught in a scandal fabricating the news?

Rush doesn't really need ANY advertisers to stay on the air. All he really needs is a big audience and he has that.

"I'm Gloria Allred and I am using the slut fluke to get free adervitising for my ambulance chasing joke of a law firm".

c9af4646.jpg

Allred is doing this because Fluke has an administration official handling her PR. She doesn't need Allred, and Allred would dearly love to have a chance to shake Rush down. Not that she's ever been successful at that before. She has tried many times.

Forum List

Back