Rush advertisers starting to beg to come back. Rush tells one to get bent!

You do find out who your real friends are during very difficult times. Rush Limbaugh is finding that out right now. So good riddance to the cowards who didn't stand by him. He will be better off without them.

Fox fired Beck? Source for that?
Beck left on his own accord and didn't sign another contract with them to persue his own desires.

Lefties assume the darndest things. :badgrin:

LOL!!!!!!! I don't assume anything. But I do suggest you READ this as your memory falters:
Glenn Beck Posts Biggest Ratings Drop Of Any Cable News Show In January
February 02, 2011|

Read more: Glenn Beck Posts Biggest Ratings Drop Of Any Cable News Show In January - Business Insider

Dude, have you EVER checked this ratings against MSNBC? That's not proof he was fired. It's just proof of why he left.

Where is the article, saying "HE WAS FIRED?" Still waiting.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wasn't aware Glen Beck's radio show went anywhere.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Glenn Becks show is syndicated to just about everywhere.

My local conservative talk station (AM 560 WIND) dropped Michael Savage so now I don't listen to that station anymore. I have to stream his show from a station in Waco Texas (awesome station BTW) on my Iphone or PC...

Michael Savage is the best conservative voice out there.
WOKV here in Jax dropped Savage...WBOB also here picked him up and also bradcasts Savage...FYI...WBOB does have a site where you may listen...

It was no biggie, I streamed my local station anyways, whats a few mouse clicks anyways?

A couple thousand stations carry the Savage Nation...

I like Andrew Wilkow too.

Um, sorry but they canceled his show. And he left Fox. If you go into work tomorrow and your desk is not there and then they ask you to leave what will you call it?

Um sorry. Still waiting for proof of that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just Google it. Use these search words, honey: Glenn Beck, cancellation, Fox News, ratings, drop. Then sit back because you'll get about 3-4 pages of solid "proof".

TYPICAL LIBERALISM!

They make a claim THEN THEY DEMAND YOU PROVE IT FOR THEM.

Nice try but you made the claim, YOU BACK IT UP!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You do find out who your real friends are during very difficult times. Rush Limbaugh is finding that out right now. So good riddance to the cowards who didn't stand by him. He will be better off without them.

Absolutely! I think all these moral, righteous Christians will stand by him and then find a way to reconcile Rush's comments with Jesus's warning about being the first to cast stones. Mr. Limpballs doesn't just believe in throwing rocks, like the true pig that he is he wallows in mud.

Hypocrites.

Really? So far I'm the only one who's posted links. Reality for Beckerheads is a bummer, I get that.

Links of what exactly??

I could post a link right now allegedly proving that big foot exists...

Just because you have a link doesn't back your silly assertions.

Silly assertion that Beck was dismissed from Fox?
Here you go Einstein: I can prove that Beck had a television show. Can you prove that Bigfoot exists?......Uh, no.

Absolutely! I think all these moral, righteous Christians will stand by him and then find a way to reconcile Rush's comments with Jesus's warning about being the first to cast stones. Mr. Limpballs doesn't just believe in throwing rocks, like the true pig that he is he wallows in mud.

Hypocrites.
Christianity has nothing to do with this topic...however the defense of Liberty from the Statist onslaught is. :eusa_hand:

Links of what exactly??

I could post a link right now allegedly proving that big foot exists...

Just because you have a link doesn't back your silly assertions.

Silly assertion that Beck was dismissed from Fox?
Here you go Einstein: I can prove that Beck had a television show. Can you prove that Bigfoot exists?......Uh, no.

Still fucking up the quote function I see. (I fixed it for you again).

Some of us like to maintain that we are still willing to listen to both sides: something Fox Noise heartily discourages and the righties themselves gave up a long time ago.

Are you fucking kidding me??? every time I open a paper or turn on the fucking TV all I see is progressive bullshit...

The last thing I want to hear is some progressive crying for communism while calling conservatives evil rich white greedy bastards...

Why the fuck would I want to listen to a bunch of babies cry "no fair" not to mention spew blatant propaganda with their "by any means necessary" rhetoric..

The goal of progressives is to brainwash NOT state the facts or tell the truth.

You do realize that 95% of conservatives were once progressive???? We just grew the fuck up....

Are you mentally stable? I said "some of us". As prolific a typist as you are you certainly can't read worth a proverbial fuck.

Of course I'm mentally stable.

Of course in progressiveland anyone who sways from the pack is "crazy" or "mentally unstable" - which is a clear tactic by the left outlined in the "Naked Communist."

"Label anyone who is not a communist an individual with a mental disorder."

Besides, maybe I wouldn't need to cuss so much if progressives weren't so difficult to deal with......

When their denial mode sets in and they go on the offensive with blatant lies all one can really say is: "what the fuck."

Glenn Becks show is syndicated to just about everywhere.

My local conservative talk station (AM 560 WIND) dropped Michael Savage so now I don't listen to that station anymore. I have to stream his show from a station in Waco Texas (awesome station BTW) on my Iphone or PC...

Michael Savage is the best conservative voice out there.
WOKV here in Jax dropped Savage...WBOB also here picked him up and also bradcasts Savage...FYI...WBOB does have a site where you may listen...

It was no biggie, I streamed my local station anyways, whats a few mouse clicks anyways?

A couple thousand stations carry the Savage Nation...

I like Andrew Wilkow too.
Both are good and require one to engage the brain.
icon14.gif

Carbonite's stock as already plummeted 12%. For all the left's cries that this would tank Rush, what is really happening is those who left Rush are tanking themselves. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Advertiser Crawls Back to Limbaugh, Is Rejected
an advertiser with Rush Limbaugh's show that had suspended live endorsements in the wake of the slutroversy came crawling back only to be rejected by the radio giant.

Limbaugh apparently received the requests from Sleep Train personally, and his camp responded to Sleep Train's request to come back thusly:
“Unfortunately, your public comments were not well received by our audience, and did not accurately portray either Rush Limbaugh’s character or the intent of his remarks. Thus, we regret to inform you that Rush will be unable to endorse Sleep Train in the future.​
Sleep Train can't have it both ways. They can't bash Limbaugh and simultaneously expect him to endorse their product on air.
Advertiser Crawls Back to Limbaugh, Is Rejected

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You don't screw with the most powerful man in radio OR the new media and get away with it.

You libs (like the laughably delusional kidrocks) thought you had Limbaugh on the ropes? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You have NO CLUE.

I told you people. The ONLY WAY you could touch Rush is by convincing all 15 to 20 million people tuning into Rush (on a daily basis) to stop listening. And YOU can't do that.

You guys sacrificed ANY chance of that by defending Maher while condemning Rush.

Lost again liberals. Hoist on your own petard.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Progressives are under the delusion that conservatives don't listen to Rush and progressives will stop listening to Rush.

At the end of the day, Rush has millions of listeners who buy products, which makes Rush's show a valuable tool for advertisements...

Advertisers pulling out of a show only hurts themselves...

It's not like most businesses give a fuck about op-ed politics - it's all about the $$$$$$$

Not to mention you can bet your ass conservatives can boycott those businesses right back by not buying their products....

This really goes to show how dumb, emotional and illogical progressives are...

Nick, I was thinking the same thing, the liberals cheer that these companies pulled their advertising, yet afterwards the conservatives pulled their support of these products, pulled their stock from these companies, quit buying and let it known to they companies that they were not going to purchase anymore and the reasons why.

Liberals cheer the pulling of the advertising and did nothing else to support those companies, not a thing. This group always follows their motto: Do as we want, not as we do.

They want all to do what they want but expect to return nothing to them, very one-sided selfish group.

Are you fucking kidding me??? every time I open a paper or turn on the fucking TV all I see is progressive bullshit...

The last thing I want to hear is some progressive crying for communism while calling conservatives evil rich white greedy bastards...

Why the fuck would I want to listen to a bunch of babies cry "no fair" not to mention spew blatant propaganda with their "by any means necessary" rhetoric..

The goal of progressives is to brainwash NOT state the facts or tell the truth.

You do realize that 95% of conservatives were once progressive???? We just grew the fuck up....

Are you mentally stable? I said "some of us". As prolific a typist as you are you certainly can't read worth a proverbial fuck.

Of course I'm mentally stable.

Of course in progressiveland anyone who sways from the pack is "crazy" or "mentally unstable" - which is a clear tactic by the left outlined in the "Naked Communist."

"Label anyone who is not a communist an individual with a mental disorder."

Besides, maybe I wouldn't need to cuss so much if progressives weren't so difficult to deal with......

When their denial mode sets in and they go on the offensive with blatant lies all one can really say is: "what the fuck."

Speaking of 'Naked Communists'? They've come to realize that thier messiah has no clothes either...so to his defense they come armed with knee-jerk idiocy..

Forum List

Back