Ruh Roooooh!

Like fusion gps
We don't want Putin hacking another election, right? Better monitor Trumps opponents 24/7 and see which Dems are meeting with anyone because Putin is clever and could have anyone working as a surrogate

It seems that there's going to be a new Special Counsel to investigate lynch, comey, obama, the shrilary, rice
No, there isn't.

You've been hoaxed again.
What you afraid of what a little prison time will do to your party?
You had better be afraid of that for the treasonous fat senile old orange clown and his spawn. Evidence for their collusion with the Russians in Trump Jr.'s e-mails. As Mueller gets rolling, going to get more and more interesting.

It seems that there's going to be a new Special Counsel to investigate lynch, comey, obama, the shrilary, rice
No, there isn't.

You had better be afraid of that for the treasonous fat senile old orange clown and his spawn. Evidence for their collusion with the Russians in Trump Jr.'s e-mails. As Mueller gets rolling, going to get more and more interesting.

Feel free to point out what the crime is.

It seems that there's going to be a new Special Counsel to investigate lynch, comey, obama, the shrilary, rice and isn't that GRAND!

We've been informed of that for about two days now....still waiting to hear this Special Counsel's name. Got one?

It takes time dear, this is the first step, one that most of you progressives never thought would come. And to be frank, neither did I.

I'll keep checking back in.....still waiting for those H. Clinton indictments too...the ones we've been told about for years now.

Tell us what is huuuuugely different now, from back then?:eusa_think::eusa_whistle::desk:

Well now, let us discuss that. Seems we have a President publically humiliating his own choice of AG. The only Senator that backed him in the campaign, because that AG did the legally right thing in recusing himself from an investigation of a campaign in which he participated. We have an admin in which the new White House communicatons director publically accused another Presidential advisor of sucking his own cock. One in which that same person accused the White House Chief of Staff of being a paranoid schizophrenic, and then the President fires the Chief of Staff.

Yes, things are hugely different from what they have been in the past. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown's own son, by his own admittance, sought Russian help in the campaign.

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Trump Jr. then forwarded the e-mail to Manafort and Kushner. And they approved of and attended the meeting. We have no idea of what was agreed to at that meeting as we have only the word of these known liars concerning that.

No, there isn't.

Feel free to point out what the crime is.
I think that Mueller will do that.

Trey Gowdy :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

investigating Clinton :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

AGAIN :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

ruh roooooooooooooh :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

GettyImages-519258992-640x480.jpg

call the prison and tell them 'll be right there as soon as die laughing my ass off at the pissant RW's.

Their sheep have their narrative. They will not care. Not one bit. You all underestimate the absurdity of the liberal sheep.

Trust me. They will say.....this is a waste of money, they are no longer in charge.....

wait for it.....

Screen-Shot-2016-03-15-at-11.00.50-AM.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-07-05-at-9.32.16-AM.jpg

Wow that's a long laundry list.
The jerkoffs are beating a whole pasture of dead horses.

Theater for the rubes.

Don't be sure with Sessions in charge of homeland security when he is already taking out the trash the NEW AG will put limits on Muellers investigation so he wont be wasting time looking for Trumps unpaid parking tickets, AND the washaturd shitz investigation is going to open a large line to the DNC server, it is already into OBVIOUS obstruction because of the smashed hard drive. She is already trying to find a way to run too so the dimshit communist house of cards starts to fall and the shit in a suit is going to be exposed for the treasonous scum he is along with ALL of the American communist dimshits.

Last edited:
Nothing partisan about getting rid of treasonous scum that want to subjugate the country to a worldwide ruling class of communist sympathizers.

I think that the new prosecutor should be sure to look into the high school records, how much they paid in annual insurance for their cars, oh, and their tax returns. Because that's why we have investigations, to look into any and every thing.

No, there isn't.

What makes you so sure? Sessions probably feels the need to make up some lost ground with the Pres; wouldn't this make him very happy? If he told Fox he was thinking about it, he is probably thinking about it.

Last edited:
No, there isn't.

Mann's one tree ring is evidence of global warming AND collusion

Gowdy was made Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

THE FIRST WEEK IN JUNE !!!!!!!!!

nothing NEW to see folks, keep moving, thats right move aong, just another surge of RW BULLSHIT trying to blow smoke up your ass ...

He doesn't have the same doj in place that stonewalled him before...
Trey Gowdy :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

investigating Clinton :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

AGAIN :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

ruh roooooooooooooh :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

GettyImages-519258992-640x480.jpg

call the prison and tell them 'll be right there as soon as die laughing my ass off at the pissant RW's.

They're all going to jail. Any day now. Any day now. Any day now. Any... ZZZZZZZZ
If the partisan nuts in DC can keep enough "investigations" going on at any given time, maybe we won't notice how otherwise worthless they are.

When you can't legislate, investigate!

:spinner:
Every committee wants an investigation as big and important as the other guy's. Keep up with the Joneses D.C. style.

I still haven't heard from a lib why this could not happen on Monday. Just a couple "Ignores"

Forum List

Back