How Long Will Kelly Last?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Trump's fetish for generals has led him to appoint General Kelly as his chief of staff.

As if a General has the legislative and government experience to get things accomplished between the White House and Congress. What the hell is Trump thinking?

Anyway. How long before Kelly gets disgusted by being up close to Trump and resigns in disgust?

Will he last until next January?

8ball.png

Trump's fetish for generals has led him to appoint General Kelly as his chief of staff.

As if a General has the legislative and government experience to get things accomplished between the White House and Congress. What the hell is Trump thinking?

Anyway. How long before Kelly gets disgusted by being up close to Trump and resigns in disgust?

8ball.png

He's a Marine, he will not quit. That being said will Trump have the balls to fire him? If so I say at least Jan.

8ball.png
Wow, you put a lot of yourself in that post...

Trump will be fine, Kelly will be fine and you wont be happy with it either way...(that's my prediction)

8ball.png
3 days.

8ball.png
I heard he and Mattis agreed that at least one of them would stay on for the 4 years. I suppose neither are indespensible assuming another General can be found who will veto some Trumpian military action.

8ball.png

Yup, not everyone has the vast legislative and government experience that Obumer gained from being a community organizer.

8ball.png

I think that January is about right. By that time, all the rest of the WH staff will be leaping off of the Titanic, and Kelly will find himself herding cats.

Forum List

Back