Ruh Roooooh!

It seems that there's going to be a new Special Counsel to investigate lynch, comey, obama, the shrilary, rice and isn't that GRAND!

We've been informed of that for about two days now....still waiting to hear this Special Counsel's name. Got one?

It takes time dear, this is the first step, one that most of you progressives never thought would come. And to be frank, neither did I.

I'll keep checking back in.....still waiting for those H. Clinton indictments too...the ones we've been told about for years now.

Tell us what is huuuuugely different now, from back then?:eusa_think::eusa_whistle::desk:

Well now, let us discuss that. Seems we have a President publically humiliating his own choice of AG. The only Senator that backed him in the campaign, because that AG did the legally right thing in recusing himself from an investigation of a campaign in which he participated. We have an admin in which the new White House communicatons director publically accused another Presidential advisor of sucking his own cock. One in which that same person accused the White House Chief of Staff of being a paranoid schizophrenic, and then the President fires the Chief of Staff.

Yes, things are hugely different from what they have been in the past. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown's own son, by his own admittance, sought Russian help in the campaign.

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Trump Jr. then forwarded the e-mail to Manafort and Kushner. And they approved of and attended the meeting. We have no idea of what was agreed to at that meeting as we have only the word of these known liars concerning that.

You still haven't pointed to a crime for collusion. We know that ted kennedy colluded with the russians in his POTUS bid, and we know that the shrilary colluded with the ukrainians this time around and you haven't opened your trap one time about those cases. And they aren't illegal anyway. So your constant bleating about trumps "criminal collusion" is nothing more than your masturbatory fantasy's.

Collusion isn't a crime. Never has been, probably never will be, but have fun jerking off.

index.jpg

We've been informed of that for about two days now....still waiting to hear this Special Counsel's name. Got one?

It takes time dear, this is the first step, one that most of you progressives never thought would come. And to be frank, neither did I.
I'll keep checking back in.....still waiting for those H. Clinton indictments too...the ones we've been told about for years now.

Tell us what is huuuuugely different now, from back then?:eusa_think::eusa_whistle::desk:
Well now, let us discuss that. Seems we have a President publically humiliating his own choice of AG. The only Senator that backed him in the campaign, because that AG did the legally right thing in recusing himself from an investigation of a campaign in which he participated. We have an admin in which the new White House communicatons director publically accused another Presidential advisor of sucking his own cock. One in which that same person accused the White House Chief of Staff of being a paranoid schizophrenic, and then the President fires the Chief of Staff.

Yes, things are hugely different from what they have been in the past. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown's own son, by his own admittance, sought Russian help in the campaign.

Good morning

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Trump Jr. then forwarded the e-mail to Manafort and Kushner. And they approved of and attended the meeting. We have no idea of what was agreed to at that meeting as we have only the word of these known liars concerning that.

You still haven't pointed to a crime for collusion. We know that ted kennedy colluded with the russians in his POTUS bid, and we know that the shrilary colluded with the ukrainians this time around and you haven't opened your trap one time about those cases. And they aren't illegal anyway. So your constant bleating about trumps "criminal collusion" is nothing more than your masturbatory fantasy's.

Collusion isn't a crime. Never has been, probably never will be, but have fun jerking off.
LOL Looky, looky, now we have gone from there absolutely was no collusion to collusion is no crime, and everybody does it. What a liar Mr. Westwall continues to be.

Benghazi Gowdy ... two fucking years spending taxpayer money on Clinton for nothing.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Good morning

Best

Rob Goldstone

Best,

Don

LOL Looky, looky, now we have gone from there absolutely was no collusion to collusion is no crime, and everybody does it. What a liar Mr. Westwall continues to be.

That has been stated from the beginning of this circus.

Forum List

Back