Ruh Roooooh!

It seems that there's going to be a new Special Counsel to investigate lynch, comey, obama, the shrilary, rice
No, there isn't.

You've been hoaxed again.
What you afraid of what a little prison time will do to your party?
My party is the Republican Party. Which Republicans do you think should be in prison?
Your not a republican's! Lying to the readers eh? G500 is a well known site communist.
You are suffering from so many delusions it isn't even funny any more.

Real conservatives cannot stand the New York liberal huckster posing as a pseudocon. It can't be helped you tards have been taken in by him, and by all these hoaxes.

I'm a conservative and I'm here to tell you you're no republican, maybe a RINO, and certainly no conservative.

This isn't new news, it was being tossed around last week.

I'd like to see a special counselor assigned to investigate the mission creep from Mueller.

Someone should be watching the watchdog.

No, there isn't.

You've been hoaxed again.
My party is the Republican Party. Which Republicans do you think should be in prison?
Your not a republican's! Lying to the readers eh? G500 is a well known site communist.

Real conservatives cannot stand the New York liberal huckster posing as a pseudocon. It can't be helped you tards have been taken in by him, and by all these hoaxes.

I'm a conservative and I'm here to tell you you're no republican, maybe a RINO, and certainly no conservative.

You are a pseudocon retard. You parrot what you are told to parrot, and bleev what you are told to bleev.

You have fallen for every hoax ever created for you.

You are a pseudocon retard. You parrot what you are told to parrot, and bleev what you are told to bleev.

:wtf:

You really are an idiot.. Its not a hoax.. but you leftards will lie about anything..

The only hoax being tried on this thread is you claiming to be a republican. Next thing you know you will start telling people you are heterosexual!

:wtf:

You really are an idiot.. Its not a hoax.. but you leftards will lie about anything..
Okay, you be sure and get back to us when a special counsel is appointed, mm-kay?

Gowdy's a Bulldog. That's the guy I wanted to be AG.

Sic 'em Trey.

Snowflakes extrapolate and reach for days to find any link between Russia and Trump, and at the same time deny specific evidence of DNC corruption.

It is really funny and so overtly duplicitous.

Their side might actually garner support if their hypocrisy wasn't so obviously and politically opportunistic.

Last edited:

The only hoax being tried on this thread is you claiming to be a republican. Next thing you know you will start telling people you are heterosexual!
Your idiot opinion doesn't mean shit.

Gee, I must be a liberal since I support a ban on tax expenditures so we can lower tax rates on everyone, am pro-life, oppose gun control, and have laid out a plan to get government out of health care on this forum dozens of times.

Jesus, they just don't get any dumber than you. They really don't.

That's the problem, see. All of you pseudocon retards think anyone smarter than you is a liberal.

You're a republican as Fake Jake is a republican...you're not.

I doubt you'll live that claim down as well as well as Fake Jake does

Maybe when it's all over Trump and all the dems can reminisce about the old times in the prison yard.

Forum List

Back