Ruh Roooooh!

Your not a republican's! Lying to the readers eh? G500 is a well known site communist.
You are suffering from so many delusions it isn't even funny any more.

Real conservatives cannot stand the New York liberal huckster posing as a pseudocon. It can't be helped you tards have been taken in by him, and by all these hoaxes.

I'm a conservative and I'm here to tell you you're no republican, maybe a RINO, and certainly no conservative.

This isn't new news, it was being tossed around last week.
You are a pseudocon retard. You parrot what you are told to parrot, and bleev what you are told to bleev.

You have fallen for every hoax ever created for you.
The only hoax being tried on this thread is you claiming to be a republican. Next thing you know you will start telling people you are heterosexual!
Your idiot opinion doesn't mean shit.

Gee, I must be a liberal since I support a ban on tax expenditures so we can lower tax rates on everyone, am pro-life, oppose gun control, and have laid out a plan to get government out of health care on this forum dozens of times.

Jesus, they just don't get any dumber than you. They really don't.

That's the problem, see. All of you pseudocon retards think anyone smarter than you is a liberal.

They just can't fathom that not all Republicans didn't vote or can stand Trump.

You are suffering from so many delusions it isn't even funny any more.

Real conservatives cannot stand the New York liberal huckster posing as a pseudocon. It can't be helped you tards have been taken in by him, and by all these hoaxes.

I'm a conservative and I'm here to tell you you're no republican, maybe a RINO, and certainly no conservative.

This isn't new news, it was being tossed around last week.
You are a pseudocon retard. You parrot what you are told to parrot, and bleev what you are told to bleev.

You have fallen for every hoax ever created for you.
The only hoax being tried on this thread is you claiming to be a republican. Next thing you know you will start telling people you are heterosexual!
Your idiot opinion doesn't mean shit.

Gee, I must be a liberal since I support a ban on tax expenditures so we can lower tax rates on everyone, am pro-life, oppose gun control, and have laid out a plan to get government out of health care on this forum dozens of times.

Jesus, they just don't get any dumber than you. They really don't.

That's the problem, see. All of you pseudocon retards think anyone smarter than you is a liberal.

They just can't fathom that not all Republicans didn't vote or can stand Trump.

I can't fathom a party that wouldn't like free thinkers among them.

Being forced to have a specific political ideology based on your demographics is bullshit.

We are about freedom in America.

If a poor black woman believes in conservative ideals, she is entitled to be a conservative. If a rich WASP male believes in liberal ideals, he is entitled to be a liberal.

So it's OK for Trump to use the full power of US Intel agencies to keep an eye on who ever runs against him in 2020, right?

Um, cuz Russia.

Yes, he should apply the Obama doctrine and do exactly what Obama did.

Snowflakes claim Obama is the best POTUS of the past century, so they should welcome Trump acting just as Obama acted.

We don't want Putin hacking another election, right? Better monitor Trumps opponents 24/7 and see which Dems are meeting with anyone because Putin is clever and could have anyone working as a surrogate

It seems that there's going to be a new Special Counsel to investigate lynch, comey, obama, the shrilary, rice and isn't that GRAND!

We've been informed of that for about two days now....still waiting to hear this Special Counsel's name. Got one?

It takes time dear, this is the first step, one that most of you progressives never thought would come. And to be frank, neither did I.

A left leaning host on Fox News. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Put down the crack pipe kid.

Until his drug problem....Bob Beckel

Bob was fired from Fox for racist comments to a coworker.

That means all liberals are racist, by definition. The sample defines the population according to snowflakes.

That's also the reason Juan Williams was fired from MSNBC. He stated that Muslims sitting close to him on a plane, made him nervous.

:lol:

It seems that there's going to be a new Special Counsel to investigate lynch, comey, obama, the shrilary, rice and isn't that GRAND!

We've been informed of that for about two days now....still waiting to hear this Special Counsel's name. Got one?

It takes time dear, this is the first step, one that most of you progressives never thought would come. And to be frank, neither did I.

I'll keep checking back in.....still waiting for those H. Clinton indictments too...the ones we've been told about for years now.

I'll keep checking back in.....still waiting for those H. Clinton indictments too...the ones we've been told about for years now.

Tell us what is huuuuugely different now, from back then?:eusa_think::eusa_whistle::desk:

That means all liberals are racist, by definition. The sample defines the population according to snowflakes.

That's also the reason Juan Williams was fired from MSNBC. He stated that Muslims sitting close to him on a plane, made him nervous.

Snowflakes should love Fox for being like MSNBC, I suppose.

Beckel was an awful personality. He parroted lib talking points with zero introspection. He is like a much stupider and drug addicted Hannity.

Beckel was an awful personality. He parroted lib talking points with zero introspection. He is like a much stupider and drug addicted Hannity.

Agreed. FOX News does tend to go overboard with the "fair and balanced" thing sometimes.

Juan Williams has taken his place..

Forum List

Back