Rudy Giuliani claims Lewinsky Affair was sexual assault.

Bill was the "ultimate" boss. Some states list it as sexual harassment other as sexual assault.
Except Giuliani, who spent months drooling over the Starr report, knows he is lying because the Starr report says Lewinski admits she seduced Clinton in their first encounter by showing him her thong.

Bill was the superior, the adult, he should have know better. This was not case of equals where one seduces the other. The law might be worded a bid different in some states.
They were both willing adults.

15 minute mark to 16:45 mark. He claims it was sexual assault and that Hillary covered it up. Just WOW! Maybe he is suffering from dementia or something.

it was sexual assault. Clinton was MONICA's boss-----and much older than she was-------The situation was something like an ADMIRAL having sex with a navy enlisted girl------consensual or not-----it is called RAPE, The captain of my "ship" ended up at Leavenworth -----and also with a dishonorable discharge -----for a very similar offence

She was 22. And thought she was "in love"

It's sleazy, but not sexual assault. :rolleyes:

If a CEO of a major company gets into a sexual relationship with a young intern who works for the company that CEO is committing a sexual assault.
Many lawsuits have been 'settled' and many people in positions of 'power' over someone else in the workplace have been fired for what Bill did.

clinton-sex-offender.jpg

15 minute mark to 16:45 mark. He claims it was sexual assault and that Hillary covered it up. Just WOW! Maybe he is suffering from dementia or something.

it was sexual assault. Clinton was MONICA's boss-----and much older than she was-------The situation was something like an ADMIRAL having sex with a navy enlisted girl------consensual or not-----it is called RAPE, The captain of my "ship" ended up at Leavenworth -----and also with a dishonorable discharge -----for a very similar offence

If a CEO of a major company gets into a sexual relationship with a young intern who works for the company that CEO is committing a sexual assault.
Many lawsuits have been 'settled' and many people in positions of 'power' over someone else in the workplace have been fired for what Bill did.

Well, the Tripp tapes tell us that the only power being exerted was by his dreamy eyes :rolleyes:

"The first time I ever looked into his eyes close up and was with him alone I saw somebody totally different than I had expected to see and that's the person I fell in love with, and that's the person I saw on the fourth of July and at tender moments. And he has been distant and vacant from me for the past few months and I don't know why."
-- Monica; WGBH American Experience . Clinton | PBS

Well, the Tripp tapes tell us that the only power being exerted was by his dreamy eyes :rolleyes:

"The first time I ever looked into his eyes close up and was with him alone I saw somebody totally different than I had expected to see and that's the person I fell in love with, and that's the person I saw on the fourth of July and at tender moments. And he has been distant and vacant from me for the past few months and I don't know why."

do you imagine that you made a point?

do you imagine that you made a point?

Yes. That Giuliani and his ilk are full of shit.

are you insisting that Monica raped him?

What? No. It was an affair that took place between consenting adults.

Last edited:
Sexual assault-sexual abuse, what's the difference? It's amazing that the hypocrite left wants to punish an entire state for not wanting to admit freakazoid men in the ladies room but they defend the sleazy conduct of the most powerful man in the world who used his power to entice an intern barely older than his daughter at the time to commit freaking sodomy in the Oval Office and then lied about it. There are words that are forbidden to be uttered on college campus and a kid can get kicked out if he is overheard by big-brother but the hypocrite left defends the serial sexual abuse by president Clinton and his world class enabler wife.

In a work place or when one is in a position of authority, the idea of "consent" is not the same.

It's different when a Clinton does it

In a work place or when one is in a position of authority, the idea of "consent" is not the same.

And yet, there is no indication that coercion took place. Not then. Not now.

It's already been litigated. Your position in no way was deemed to be valid.

Sexual assault-sexual abuse, what's the difference? It's amazing that the hypocrite left wants to punish an entire state for not wanting to admit freakazoid men in the ladies room but they defend the sleazy conduct of the most powerful man in the world who used his power to entice an intern barely older than his daughter at the time to commit freaking sodomy in the Oval Office and then lied about it. There are words that are forbidden to be uttered on college campus and a kid can get kicked out if he is overheard by big-brother but the hypocrite left defends the serial sexual abuse by president Clinton and his world class enabler wife.

the situation was damned seedy and the ENABLER WIFE of the chocolate chip cookie and it takes a village .....
winked

so, anyone trying to be a model or miss america, if seduced by trump, trump committed sexual assault? alrighty then....!!! :rofl:

Mr. Giuliani should pay more attention to the lawsuit filed recently in his state against Donald Trump where a woman alleges Trump raped her when he knew she was a 13 year old at the parties held at Jeffrey Epstein's penthouse. Epstein has been sued by multiple women claiming same or similar charges and is even now on the sex offender's registry for sex with an underaged girl. Trump was known to fraternize with him, having dinners at his apartment where the orgies with under aged girls were somewhat infamous in upper circles... Were the dinners a separate offering at Epstein's? Or were they the appetizer?

A lawsuit accusing Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl has been refiled in Manhattan federal court by an attorney....It accuses Trump of rape, sexual misconduct, criminal sexual acts, sexual abuse, forcible touching, assault, battery, intentional and reckless infliction of emotional distress, duress and false imprisonment. The accuser is seeking $75,000 in damages, plus attorneys fees....“The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated,” Trump told the tabloid website Radar Online, the first publication to report on the lawsuit. “There is absolutely no merit to these allegations. Period.”...Trump is now also being sued for defamation for that statement. Trump’s attorneys have threatened to take action against Meagher over the lawsuit. Donald Trump Again Accused of Rape in New Federal Lawsuit [DOCUMENTS]

so, anyone trying to be a model or miss america, if seduced by trump, trump committed sexual assault? alrighty then....!!! :rofl:

Actually ---no. I will explain---the PRESIDENT is considered
COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the entire Military and civil service.
He is bound by MILITARY LAW------he screwed an enlisted
girl. It is a crime. The Captain of my ship went to jail for
the same kind of thing----fully consensual.

Forum List

Back