Rubio/Cain 2016!

Who sees skin color first here?

Ironic in a Matthew thread.

I don't like parasites but do respect Cain and Rubio.

Cain is someone that has worked hard and has earned my respect. I'd vote for him as I know that he understands freedom and the economy.

I, don't believe you.

A lot of posters like to post crazy racist shit to rile people up, however it seems clear you honestly believe whites are a superior race and that specifically blacks are the laziest, dumbest ,better off enslaved, race on the planet.

I don't buy you voting for a black man for POTUS. Never happen.

I think we should take three years off before speculating who should be the next President.

Rubio is a legitimate leader

Cain is a rightwing media star

Cain is exactly what made Romney look so bad. He is a fox hero and that group is not what America is all about. The election proved it.

While I wouldn't exactly call it racist, just running minorities without major changes in the policies would be a catastrophic fail. Despite what most of you seem to think minorities aren't stupid and would see through such an obvious panderous ploy, and you'd drive off a huge chunk of your "good ol' boy" vote at the same time. The thought that all you have to do is put up a minority and somehow that will change the way people view the party is a deeply flawed one. However if they did make significant changes in the platform Rubio could possibly be a good choice, but Running Cain would be as big a debacle as Palin was, most people already see him as a joke.

Rubio/Cain 2016! What do you think of this???

I'm a big Cain supporter. Honestly, anyone sounds better than Obama. And his posters in the red, white and blue that remind me of soviet posters make me ill every time I see them.

Rubio/Cain 2016! What do you think of this???

As what? People that you, Matthew, would like to lynch?

I mean come on Matthew, do you really want Herman Cain raping the united states? That's their favorite past time, as you said so yourself in my signature.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back