Rs still trying to control vaginas

It is really the democrat view that there are no rights if you can't afford to exercise that right. There is a right to food, so the public must pay for it, healthy food too, none of this carb heavy rice and beans stuff. There is a right to housing, so the public has to pay for housing. There is a right to an education, which the public must now pay for. There is a right to medical care so the public has to pay. If the public does not pay for reproductive rights, the right doesn't exist. Like the right to eat disappears when there are no food stamps.

I ran into this when my office was open. People had such a firm belief in a right to legal services, that it was inconceivable to them that they had to pay for them. Legal work should be free, like everything else. Otherwise, they didn't have the right to their day in court.

GOP Spending Bill Aims To Defund Planned Parenthood, Up Abstinence-Only Funds (UPDATE)

No time to fulfill their campaign promises to deliver JOBS cuz they're just too busy making sure women can't get basic health care.

YELLOW BELLIED SCUM

As usual, you have it ass backwards.

Republicans don't want to be apart of your vaginal issues. We don't want tax money involved at all.

We firmly believe there should be a separataion of vaginas and state, thus no tax money can be used for vaginal problems.

Plus we think of women as people, not vaginas.

But progressives don't consider women, or children, people. Hence terms that de-humanize them..."vaginas" and "fetuses".

Isn't it true of democrats that men and women are reduced to mere sex organs? After all, doesn't gay rights come down to sex organs and what individuals decide what to do with them? Doesn't it come down to democrats demanding not only money, but approval too!

GOP Spending Bill Aims To Defund Planned Parenthood, Up Abstinence-Only Funds (UPDATE)

No time to fulfill their campaign promises to deliver JOBS cuz they're just too busy making sure women can't get basic health care.

YELLOW BELLIED SCUM
You mean, you don't like it if the man has to pay for his girlfriend's problem?

Aw, here's a little something to go with that sad little whine:

cheese-wheel-gettymkb.jpg

enjoy!

Make it personal. Women who don't want to pay for their birth control should just go up to the next person they see on the street and ask for a donation for the cause.

Make it personal. Women who don't want to pay for their birth control should just go up to the next person they see on the street and ask for a donation for the cause.

I'm only paying for a womans birth control if I'm sleeping with her.

That's responsible.

How do you feel about paying for the birth control of a woman someone else is sleeping with because he's too lazy or doesn't find her worth it?

I'm only paying for a womans birth control if I'm sleeping with her.

That's responsible.

How do you feel about paying for the birth control of a woman someone else is sleeping with because he's too lazy or doesn't find her worth it?

Can't they get birth control for free? When I was in the Air Force they gave us guys condoms by the bags and the women could get free depot shots.

Yes they can get birth control for free, but they have to shift their lazy asses to a clinic to get it.

How dare they be inconvenienced like that!

gop spending bill aims to defund planned parenthood, up abstinence-only funds (update)

no time to fulfill their campaign promises to deliver jobs cuz they're just too busy making sure women can't get basic health care.

yellow bellied scum

terminating offspring is basic health care ?...what has become of us ?

Two thirds of a abortions are medically necessary and are NOT wanted. You damn rw's don't bother to find out the facts but NO woman wants to have an abortion.

No none has ever said taxes should pay for abortions or contraception. Its ONLY the damn lying R that says it happens or that anyone wants it.

Bottom line is, its STILL NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

^^^what a load of crap. I'd like to see a link to those stats, baby killer.

gop spending bill aims to defund planned parenthood, up abstinence-only funds (update)

no time to fulfill their campaign promises to deliver jobs cuz they're just too busy making sure women can't get basic health care.

yellow bellied scum

terminating offspring is basic health care ?...what has become of us ?

Two thirds of a abortions are medically necessary and are NOT wanted. You damn rw's don't bother to find out the facts but NO woman wants to have an abortion.

No none has ever said taxes should pay for abortions or contraception. Its ONLY the damn lying R that says it happens or that anyone wants it.

Bottom line is, its STILL NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

That section I bolded is where you clearly have your head up your ass. Planned parenthood deals in both contraception and abortion. Every time someone talks about defunding it, the vast, VAST majority of the democrat party starts crying foul.

Now, when they talk about defunding it, that implies that there are funds going to it, no? When the government gives funding to an organization, where do you suppose those funds come from? Chinese loans? Yes, you've got me there. . . but who do you suppose is on the hook for those loans? If you said US Taxpayers, you, sir, are correct! Taxpayers pay money to the government, who takes some of that money and gives it to Planned Parenthood, who takes some of that money and uses it to fund abortions and contraception for folks who couldn't otherwise afford them.

Now, how exactly is it that you come by the opinion that nobody is saying taxes should fund abortions?

That's way above luddly's pay grade. I can hear the *whoosh* from here.

Forum List

Back