Rs still trying to control vaginas

"Planned Parenthood has received federal funding since 1970, when President Richard Nixon signed into law the Family Planning Services and Population Research Act, amending the Public Health Service Act."

Barb's lying.

Planned Parenthood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"A coalition of national and local pro-life groups have lobbied federal and state government to stop funding Planned Parenthood, and as a result, Republican federal and state legislators have proposed legislation to reduce the funding levels.[44][47] Some six states have gone ahead with such proposals.[45][48][49][50] In some cases, the courts have overturned such actions, citing conflict with federal or other state laws, and in others, the federal executive branch has provided funding in lieu of the states.[49][50][51] In other cases, complete or partial defunding of Planned Parenthood has gone through successfully.[52][53]

Where am I lying? They're prohibited from using public funds FOR ABORTION, which accounts for a bout 3% of what they DO.

Neg coming for being a deceitful bitch.

And you're a lying whore, who supports an industry that preys upon women and children (I'm sorry...vaginas & fetuses).

They don't care about women. They think that PP drags women inside, kicking and screaming, and forces them to abort. They don't care about breast exams, or cervical exams, or anything that is important to a woman's health. They probably think the woman should go interstate for her exams, like she's a freaking millionaire or something.

thank you. They also don't care to admit that pp provides reproductive health services to MEN

They don't want to be associated with a business they believe only forces abortions upon poor, unsuspecting women.

You can bet there would be uproar if anyone dared defund health services for men, but when it comes to women, its another story.

Sadly that is exactly what PP does. Their entire "counseling" is to persuade women to have an abortion. Bringing a baby to term is described in various ways so as to convince women that having a baby is a horrible thing. An abortion will save them. Depending on the woman, the counselors are trained to formulate arguments best likely to appeal to them. Younger women get "You can go to a party right afterwards. If you don't have an abortion, your boyfriend will dump you and get someone else." If a woman is so ill informed as to imagine that she will get help with a pregnancy, what she will get is counseling to convince her that her decision is controlled and motivated by rabid Christians who want to control her and force her to have a baby. Having an abortion is telling the religious right that they can't tell her what to do.

PP counselors are also trained in convincing girls to conceal the fact and the identity of older men who have impregnated them. Men that would otherwise be arrested for child molestation. As they should be. Several PP counselors have already been arrested for such advice and PP offices be compelled to turn over their own records of child molestation.

PP should get not one cent of public money. They should be reduced to relying on donations specifically from those who support this utterely evil enterprise.

They don't care about women. They think that PP drags women inside, kicking and screaming, and forces them to abort. They don't care about breast exams, or cervical exams, or anything that is important to a woman's health. They probably think the woman should go interstate for her exams, like she's a freaking millionaire or something.

thank you. They also don't care to admit that pp provides reproductive health services to MEN

They don't want to be associated with a business they believe only forces abortions upon poor, unsuspecting women.

You can bet there would be uproar if anyone dared defund health services for men, but when it comes to women, its another story.

No, we don't want to fund a program that victimizes women and seeks to annihilate the entire poor, minority population via murder.

We don't want to fund a program that supports progressive candidates using money generated by the abuse and subjugation of women, and the support of the men who abuse them.

We don't want to fund a program that lies and calls itself a "health" provider, but refuses to monitor the activities of abortion clinics or provide stats so people can see what it is they do, or even provide a scintilla of medical and financial oversight.

Planned Parenthood is a corporation that makes money by lying to tax payers about what they do, by killing babies, by butchering women, and protecting men who abuse women and children. And that's why progressives love it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Zj9yx2j0Y]Planned Parenthood Manager Offers to Help Sex Ring, Gets Fired - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuT87shgajg&feature=relmfu]Mom: Planned Parenthood Told My 15yo Daughter That Her Abortion Will Be Free If She Hides It - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXZCOaRVrbg&feature=related]Abortion Provider Speaks - YouTube[/ame]

This whole thing is so silly. If a woman came up to you in the street and demanded that you pay for her abortion. When you refused she said that you were controlling her vagina. What would you thik of this NUTCASE?

I'd think, "Holy crap, catzmeow, who let you out? Isn't it time for your meds?"

Planned Parenthood has done a lot of referrals and mammograms over the years. Guess Allie doesn't care about that stuff

Guess PP doesn't care about that stuff as much as they do their mission to end as many lives as possible.

"Planned Parenthood has received federal funding since 1970, when President Richard Nixon signed into law the Family Planning Services and Population Research Act, amending the Public Health Service Act."

Barb's lying.

Planned Parenthood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"A coalition of national and local pro-life groups have lobbied federal and state government to stop funding Planned Parenthood, and as a result, Republican federal and state legislators have proposed legislation to reduce the funding levels.[44][47] Some six states have gone ahead with such proposals.[45][48][49][50] In some cases, the courts have overturned such actions, citing conflict with federal or other state laws, and in others, the federal executive branch has provided funding in lieu of the states.[49][50][51] In other cases, complete or partial defunding of Planned Parenthood has gone through successfully.[52][53]

Where am I lying? They're prohibited from using public funds FOR ABORTION, which accounts for a bout 3% of what they DO.

Neg coming for being a deceitful bitch.

And you're a lying whore, who supports an industry that preys upon women and children (I'm sorry...vaginas & fetuses).

No, Barb is not a lying whore.

Is there a full moon?

I'm not a deceitful bitch, either.

She lied when she said PP doesn't get funding from taxes.

It certainly does.

And it applies those funds creatively in order to fund abortions.

Sadly that is exactly what PP does. Their entire "counseling" is to persuade women to have an abortion. Bringing a baby to term is described in various ways so as to convince women that having a baby is a horrible thing. An abortion will save them. Depending on the woman, the counselors are trained to formulate arguments best likely to appeal to them. Younger women get "You can go to a party right afterwards. If you don't have an abortion, your boyfriend will dump you and get someone else." If a woman is so ill informed as to imagine that she will get help with a pregnancy, what she will get is counseling to convince her that her decision is controlled and motivated by rabid Christians who want to control her and force her to have a baby. Having an abortion is telling the religious right that they can't tell her what to do.

PP counselors are also trained in convincing girls to conceal the fact and the identity of older men who have impregnated them. Men that would otherwise be arrested for child molestation. As they should be. Several PP counselors have already been arrested for such advice and PP offices be compelled to turn over their own records of child molestation.

PP should get not one cent of public money. They should be reduced to relying on donations specifically from those who support this utterely evil enterprise.

Utter horse shit. I was pregnant for my son, and PP was my obgyn, and they were all very supportive of my CHOICE to bring him to term. Very solicitous of my health, and to make sure I took good care of BOTH of us.

There really IS no low too low for you sick, twisted, low life vultures.

They also will start eating things that aren't quite dead...but can't defend themselves.

Like PP and those who defend its practices.

It certainly does.

You deceitful skank. I NEVER said PP doesn't get public funding, this WHOLE THREAD is about that funding being CUT, you fucking idiot.

I SAID that they have not been allowed to USE THOSE FUNDS FOR ABORTION, which comprises roughly THREE PERCENT OF WHAT THEY DO, since AT LEAST 1973.

I typed it really slow, so EVEN YOU could understand.

"
Mark Bucher, a local resident and board member of the Family Action PAC, saw the videos and decided to find out if Orange County gave taxpayer dollars to Planned Parenthood. Bucher proceeded to uncover an intricate money trail unknown even to the Orange County Board of Supervisors, and found that Planned Parenthood received funds through the Orange County Health Care Agency but was never identified as the recipient.

"The distribution of public funds to Planned Parenthood through the Orange County Health Care Agency appeared to be a deliberate cover-up since it was nearly impossible to detect where the money was going from the County to several different health clinics," said Bucher. "After watching the undercover videos from Live Action, it became clear to me that Planned Parenthood has a lot to hide."
"

Undercover Student Videos Help De-Fund Planned Parenthood in Orange County, California - Christian Newswire

It certainly does.

You deceitful skank. I NEVER said PP doesn't get public funding, this WHOLE THREAD is about that funding being CUT, you fucking idiot.

I SAID that they have not been allowed to USE THOSE FUNDS FOR ABORTION, which comprises roughly THREE PERCENT OF WHAT THEY DO, since AT LEAST 1973.

I typed it really slow, so EVEN YOU could understand.

And you're lying.

"
"The undercover footage from the Mona Lisa Project continues to reveal a disturbing pattern in which Planned Parenthood repeatedly covers up the sexual abuse of minors," said Rose. "Planned Parenthood needs to be held accountable and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for harming young girls. It is my hope that others like Mark will investigate Parenthood in their local communities, and put a stop to the public funding."

Undercover Student Videos Help De-Fund Planned Parenthood in Orange County, California - Christian Newswire

Forum List

Back