BREAKING: Missouri House Committee Passes Bill to Defund Planned Parenthood

I guess I didnt read it the same way you did

1643661143418.png

Golfing Gator

Now I reread it and as I already stated I dont think genocide is democrats intention

but nor do I agree with your smear of white conservatives

Golfing Gator

Now I reread it and as I already stated I dont think genocide is democrats intention

but nor do I agree with your smear of white conservatives

I did not smear white conservatives, my comment was directed at one person and one person only.

Can we take someone's organs after they die without their or their next of kins' permission? Even if it might save another life? Yes or no?
If they said so on their license sure! I signed up for it. Secretary of State gives the option, if no authority there then nope

If never conscious and sentient, then it is not a human being.
Just like with Terri Schiavo, where her brain died and turned to mush, so was no longer a human being.
DNA is not human.
All cells have DNA, like a blood cell, and they don't live more than a few weeks.
So we need to have thousands of funerals ever month for dead blood cells that have human DNA?
Living tissue with human DNA is not a sentient and conscious human being.
So people in comas aren’t human?

why do hospitals keep them alive?

Last edited:
That seems to be the way most laws are written.

It got me wondering though, say Missouri makes abortion illegal. A woman from Missouri is pregnant and she goes to Illinois for the weekend and she comes back and is no longer pregnant. Could she not still be charged in Missouri?
No, she could not be charged. Her home state would not have jurisdiction over the act. One state cannot charge you for crimes in another state even if the law is the same in both states. If I go to CA and commit murder, WA has absolutely no say in the matter whatsoever.

They can, of course, apprehend me and turn me over to CA but they cannot charge me themselves.

Considering your remarks on jurisdiction in other threads, I am surprised to hear you ask this question.

Ya know, I don't give a shit about abortions, yada, yada.... but if it fucks over the left, I just couldn't be more of an advocate of whatever is causing those filthy parasites to lose their shit. Color me religious if it fucks them in the ass. Watching them suffer is pure ecstasy.

No, she could not be charged. Her home state would not have jurisdiction over the act. One state cannot charge you for crimes in another state even if the law is the same in both states. If I go to CA and commit murder, WA has absolutely no say in the matter whatsoever.

They can, of course, apprehend me and turn me over to CA but they cannot charge me themselves.

Considering your remarks on jurisdiction in other threads, I am surprised to hear you ask this question.

That was my thought as well, I was just pondering if there was some loophole they could use since the woman was pregnant and now is not

Planned Parenthood is exactly the same as a Nazi Death Camp, and that is not hyperbole or exaggeration.

In a just world, everybody who works there would be hung.

Forum List

Back