Royal Wedding 2018: Everything You Need To Know

The British royal family takes in a genuine American victim. This gets six months before she starts prattling about Britain's colonial history and demands reparations.

I wonder what the average day is like for a royal? Talk about winning the birth lottery, being fortunate enough to come out of the chute and find you’ve landed in a seat on a world-class gravy train for life? I think I could handle that.

I wonder what the average day is like for a royal? Talk about winning the birth lottery, being fortunate enough to come out of the chute and find you’ve landed in a seat on a world-class gravy train for life? I think I could handle that.

You're instantly in the world spot light with everyone following your every move. You're expected to act a certain way and you need to attend all kinds of functions. No thanks. I'll take my middle class life over that any day. In any event, congrats to the soon to be husband and wife.

The British royal family takes in a genuine American victim. This gets six months before she starts prattling about Britain's colonial history and demands reparations.
America owes a great deal to Britain. Our US Constitution for example.

Our negro president and his tranny husband have been uninvited to this wedding. Other than that, I don't give a flying ----.

The Queen has bestowed the title, Duke of Sussex to Harry.
They'll be the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

I’d rather be a Duke of Hazzard.

150701-teeman-hazzard-banning-tease_ouhmmd

as a kid, "Harry was a bundle of fun who was very bright and much smarter than William at that age"

Harry was talkative and would chatter away to anyone who would listen. "Everyone adored him, he was a very funny little boy"

Harry was more like Diana, an airhead, Diana joked, while William was more like his father...

Well, if the Bolsheviks did one thing right, it was the fact that they exterminated the Russian royal family.

Forum List

Back