Rosenstein conspiracy, sedition, treason exposed

So you admit he hired Cohen and Cohen is a criminal. Yes I took what he said literally. As a leader people expect you to speak literally. Drumpf shoots of his mouth then comes back and claims he didnt mean that literally. His chumps like you nod their heads in agreement.
laugh.gif

No one is perfect.

My primary concerns were: 1) Economy; 2) Military; 3) Border protection

Trump has been a positive (mostly) in all three thus far. The rest is noise. If he doesn't address entitlements I'll be critical. I run my own business and Trump has helped me. Sounds selfish but this world is selfish. I embrace it.
Everyone know that no one is perfect. The problem is Drumpf claims something and his minions nod their heads in agreement. Then when his own actions come back to bite him in the ass you clowns say he didnt really mean it.

OK...that is a fair statement. We are also in a heavy battle between the Left and Right so people lose their minds and don't think logically all the time.
Despite the battle, dont you guys get pissed off at the things Drumpf says? He is making his supporters look like brainless nitwits. I would be enraged at how he talks to me if I was a supporter. Its like the Drumpf took a marketing class long ago and he uses the most transparent methods of brainwashing his supporters. Most 12 year olds can see through his clumsy tactics.

People see what they want to see. I don't see it that way.
That might be because Drumpf deleted his 2016 campaign promises from his website.

No one is perfect.

My primary concerns were: 1) Economy; 2) Military; 3) Border protection

Trump has been a positive (mostly) in all three thus far. The rest is noise. If he doesn't address entitlements I'll be critical. I run my own business and Trump has helped me. Sounds selfish but this world is selfish. I embrace it.
Everyone know that no one is perfect. The problem is Drumpf claims something and his minions nod their heads in agreement. Then when his own actions come back to bite him in the ass you clowns say he didnt really mean it.

OK...that is a fair statement. We are also in a heavy battle between the Left and Right so people lose their minds and don't think logically all the time.
Despite the battle, dont you guys get pissed off at the things Drumpf says? He is making his supporters look like brainless nitwits. I would be enraged at how he talks to me if I was a supporter. Its like the Drumpf took a marketing class long ago and he uses the most transparent methods of brainwashing his supporters. Most 12 year olds can see through his clumsy tactics.

That might be because Drumpf deleted his 2016 campaign promises from his website.

Pause. I have a pair of Jew haters to deal with.

Tell them they are misguided. :laugh:

You have yet to experience true Antisemites on threads. They are quite entertaining. Aside from the fact that they think the world would be better off without us.

You have yet to experience true Antisemites on threads. They are quite entertaining. Aside from the fact that they think the world would be better off without us.
Pretty sure they are the same crowd that is anti Black.

Pretty sure they are the same crowd that is anti Black.

They are more overt vs. Jews. We actually have similar enemies.

Deputy director of the Department of Justice Rod Rosenstein autjored a report on why former FBI director James Comey should be fired and then advised Presient Donald Trump he should fire FBI director Comey.

Once the president, exercising his legal Authority, fired Comey it is being reported that Rosenstein plotted, planned, and attempted to recruit Cabinet Members to participate in a conspiracy where he, Rosenstein, would secretly record the president and then have his band of conspirators use the 25th Amendment to remove President Trump from office!

Rosenstein reportedly discussed wearing 'wire,' invoking 25th Amendment against Trump

'A bombshell report published Friday afternoon claims Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein last year suggested secretly recording President Trump to expose chaos in the White House and enlisting Cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove him from office. Rosenstein adamantly denied the accusations.'

He very well could then be the author of that NYT Anonymous Letter, these are the same things that were in the NYT Anonymous Letter. IMHO The Donald should have already MONTHS ago have had Rod Rosenstein monitored, both his office AND IN his private home and he should have already have been followed wherever he went to see who he was meeting etc He already was a Person of Interest.

Deputy director of the Department of Justice Rod Rosenstein autjored a report on why former FBI director James Comey should be fired and then advised Presient Donald Trump he should fire FBI director Comey.

Once the president, exercising his legal Authority, fired Comey it is being reported that Rosenstein plotted, planned, and attempted to recruit Cabinet Members to participate in a conspiracy where he, Rosenstein, would secretly record the president and then have his band of conspirators use the 25th Amendment to remove President Trump from office!

Rosenstein reportedly discussed wearing 'wire,' invoking 25th Amendment against Trump

'A bombshell report published Friday afternoon claims Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein last year suggested secretly recording President Trump to expose chaos in the White House and enlisting Cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove him from office. Rosenstein adamantly denied the accusations.'

According to anonymous sources, "The deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, suggested last year that he secretly record President Trump in the White House to expose the chaos consuming the administration, and he discussed recruiting cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Mr. Trump from office for being unfit," the New York Times reports.

Fact: Trump is facing enormous pressure right now with Manafort, Gates, Cohen, and Flynn all working with Mueller and his once secure SCOTUS choice is being threatened.

Fact: Trump regards Mueller's investigation as a "witch hunt."

Fact: Trump recently said, "I don't have an attorney general." Trump has been wanting to fire Rosenstein for months and derail the Mueller probe.

Fact: An anonymous writer for the Times struck at the very heart of the Trump administration a couple weeks back and suggested the 25th Amendment to remove the President.

Conjecture: The Times would not print an article such as this one from just anybody. The anonymous source had to be high up on the food chain, like say chief of staff John Kelly. Who better to fire back an anonymous article in the Times to get back at those questioning the President. Call it poetic justice. The plot is very transparent and wreaks of Trump's inane retaliation. Trump may have written it.

After graduating from the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard Law School, Rosenstein clerked for a federal judge before joining the Justice Department in 1990 and was appointed United States attorney for Maryland. The man is no fool.

This is what we are supposed to believe. Rosenstein was just two weeks into his job. He had begun overseeing the Russia investigation and played a key role in the President’s dismissal of Comey by writing a memo critical of his handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation. The attorney general, Sessions, has recused himself from the Russian investigation.

Two weeks into the job with enormous new responsibilities, Rosenstein feels the need to lead a palace revolt to remove the emperor. That kind of plot would be immediately rejected by Hollywood. Too farfetched, but for an intelligence challenged President it fits nicely with wishes to sabotage the Mueller probe, fire Rosenstein then get Mueller removed and slow down the carnage.

Next Rosenstein is going to be so stupid as to blab the plan to chief of staff, John Kelly. The Times reports, "He did tell Mr. McCabe that he might be able to persuade Attorney General Jeff Sessions and John F. Kelly, then the secretary of homeland security and now the White House chief of staff, to mount an effort to invoke the 25th Amendment."

This anonymous source then says, "Mr. Rosenstein appeared conflicted, regretful and emotional, according to people who spoke with him at the time."

Perfect, Trump would think. He does not want an A.G. who is conflicted, regretful and emotional. Duty calls. Perfect grounds for termination.

It all fits, but one would have to be a moron to believe all this. It is the perfect scenario for Trump. That is the problem. It is too perfect, too scripted.

“The New York Times’s story is inaccurate and factually incorrect. I will not further comment on a story based on anonymous sources who are obviously biased against the department and are advancing their own personal agenda," Rosenstein said.

I believe him. The alternative is too preposterous.

It says a great deal about our current President that this is even being suggested. It is impossible to image such a scenario with any other President.

Rod Rosenstein Suggested Secretly Recording Trump and Discussed 25th Amendment

So you want Drumpf to fire the people he hired after claiming he hires the best people?
Little did Mr Trump know that the machine had as many Republicans as Democrats that wanted to undue a Presidential election

-Geaux

Chuck Shumer is already whining about the possibility of Trump firing Rosenstien. Trump should do so immediately. The guy is plotting Trumps removal while simultaneously overseeing a special council investigation into Trump and his associates. At the same time, he has been dodging Congressional requests for months on end. Enough is enough. The guy is clearly conflicted. This whole thing is a joke.

So you want Drumpf to fire the people he hired after claiming he hires the best people?
Little did Mr Trump know that the machine had as many Republicans as Democrats that wanted to undue a Presidential election

-Geaux

Chuck Shumer is already whining about the possibility of Trump firing Rosenstien. Trump should do so immediately. The guy is plotting Trumps removal while simultaneously overseeing a special council investigation into Trump and his associates. At the same time, he has been dodging Congressional requests for months on end. Enough is enough. The guy is clearly conflicted. This whole thing is a joke.
Agreed. I hope it's done when I wake up tomorrow.

Fire Rosenstien and Mueller. Time to close up shop

-Geaux

Wait...so now not only do the Trumpers love anonymous sources but SECOND hand anonymous sources...and they want to use that to fire the guy that Trump can't fire without looking like he's obstructing justice.

Oh...

Wait...so now not only do the Trumpers love anonymous sources but SECOND hand anonymous sources...and they want to use that to fire the guy that Trump can't fire without looking like he's obstructing justice.

Oh...

What's good for the goose....

Rosenstein's thoughts are mirrored by almost everyone in the Trump Admin.

Kelly?
Mattis?
Dowd?

They all think he's a danger to the country
Sure Sure. If President Trump was AWESOME he would use an imminent coup as a chance to declare martial law and have a false flag hit congress and wipe out all senators and congressmen....

-Geaux
That pretty much is my problem with Drumpf. He knows very little about being a leader and or a competent POTUS.

Napolitano: NYT 'Put a Stick in a Hornet's Nest' With Rosenstein Bombshell
Napolitano said the New York Times effectively "put a stick in a hornet's nest" given the already-icy relationship between Trump and the Justice Department.

He said that if Trump fires Rosenstein and goes on to fire Sessions after the midterm elections, Solicitor General Noel Francisco would become the new acting attorney general.

Napolitano said the firings are just conjecture, but added that Francisco is an "academic" person rather than a political one, despite being a Trump nominee.

"There would be no conflict between the Attorney General and the job of the DOJ [under Francisco, with regard to the Russia probe]. All of [Robert] Mueller's work [could] be passed on to the DOJ."

DO IT!!!!

Forum List

Back