Rosenstein conspiracy, sedition, treason exposed

Even Rosenstein realizes Trump is crazy
They all know what a danger trump is, yet none of them are standing up and doing anything about it.

Danger? LMAO. The country is doing pretty well.

BHO = Danger. Case in Point = ISIS, BLM, Russia taking Crimea, Russia infiltrating our elections, China stealing out tech.
You're just a typical trump bootlicker.

I just listed facts. If Trump pisses me off, I'll tell you. Well he has already. He needs to address the damn entitlements. You sir, are a dork.

Deputy director of the Department of Justice Rod Rosenstein autjored a report on why former FBI director James Comey should be fired and then advised Presient Donald Trump he should fire FBI director Comey.

Once the president, exercising his legal Authority, fired Comey it is being reported that Rosenstein plotted, planned, and attempted to recruit Cabinet Members to participate in a conspiracy where he, Rosenstein, would secretly record the president and then have his band of conspirators use the 25th Amendment to remove President Trump from office!

Rosenstein reportedly discussed wearing 'wire,' invoking 25th Amendment against Trump

'A bombshell report published Friday afternoon claims Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein last year suggested secretly recording President Trump to expose chaos in the White House and enlisting Cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove him from office. Rosenstein adamantly denied the accusations.'
I was going to post on this same story until thinking Why the Times ran the story. I just can not buy the un named source so no name no credibility given. Just more False news to sell papers. The only thing is that Rothstien is a progressive and so is the newspaper.

'The explosive article published by The New York Times said Rosenstein discussed recording Trump and his removal from office in meetings and conversations with Justice Department and FBI officials.'
I thought The New York Times was fake news?

It just got REAL!
OK. So now The New York Times is no longer fake news, right?
And anonymous sources are legit.

Tards like easyt with mental diarrhea have to twist and turn on a dime in order to preserve their narrative. Never mind it reveals them to be hypocritical hacks.

Do you not believe the story? NYT is a Leftist rag. So if they publish this it likely has some truth to it.

Rod Rosenstein Suggested Secretly Recording Trump and Discussed 25th Amendment

The deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, suggested last year that he secretly record President Trump in the White House to expose the chaos consuming the administration, and he discussed recruiting cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Mr. Trump from office for being unfit.
I guess Drumpf actually hires the worst people instead of the best like he claims. Isnt Rosenstein a Drumpf appointee?

He said "hires" not "appoints". He frankly appoints the not so best people likely because the swamp creatures give him bad advice.
Didnt he hire Cohen? :21:

If you can't trust a lawyer, who can you trust?
Nice deflection. Too bad you have nothing to address what I asked. :laugh:

Cohen served his purpose. Trump won the Presidency. Wait, you took what he said literally? That they are the "BEST"...you didn't think it was just a figure of speech? WTF?

I, for one, would like Trump to believe everyone is recording him.

Hell, they should! I personally would never have a conversation with the pathological psycho without recording him.

The man can't stop lying. It's time he be held accountable for a lifetime of lies.

I, for one, would like Trump to believe everyone is recording him.

Hell, they should! I personally would never have a conversation with the pathological psycho without recording him.

The man can't stop lying. It's time he be held accountable for a lifetime of lies.

Says the dude with a weird avatar. I bet you want him recorded...especially in the shower. Weirdo.

Deputy director of the Department of Justice Rod Rosenstein autjored a report on why former FBI director James Comey should be fired and then advised Presient Donald Trump he should fire FBI director Comey.

Once the president, exercising his legal Authority, fired Comey it is being reported that Rosenstein plotted, planned, and attempted to recruit Cabinet Members to participate in a conspiracy where he, Rosenstein, would secretly record the president and then have his band of conspirators use the 25th Amendment to remove President Trump from office!

Rosenstein reportedly discussed wearing 'wire,' invoking 25th Amendment against Trump

'A bombshell report published Friday afternoon claims Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein last year suggested secretly recording President Trump to expose chaos in the White House and enlisting Cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove him from office. Rosenstein adamantly denied the accusations.'

How is applying a constitutional process 'sedition'? Remember, Trump isn't the US government or America.

This proves that the anti-trump conspirators would stop at nothing to remove Trump from office and tried to hedge their bets by covering their bases with several different plans and schemes...

How is talking about recording a conversation 'stopping at nothing'?

Again, if everything that Rosenstein is alleged to have done he did.....so?

Unprecedented fear and mis-trust in the Party.

So earlier we had the GOP House suing the GOP White House….
Now we apparently have the GOP President being recorded first by his own attorney, second by his personal assistant, and now by his deputy AG.

Illustrates how we should never trust the Republicans to govern.

The 4th estate is null, void, and kaput!

We've reached the point where we argue more about whether or not a story is true or false, then about the story itself.

Congrats US media, you've achieved total propaganda status!

I guess Drumpf actually hires the worst people instead of the best like he claims. Isnt Rosenstein a Drumpf appointee?

He said "hires" not "appoints". He frankly appoints the not so best people likely because the swamp creatures give him bad advice.

Cohen served his purpose. Trump won the Presidency. Wait, you took what he said literally? That they are the "BEST"...you didn't think it was just a figure of speech? WTF?
So you admit he hired Cohen and Cohen is a criminal. Yes I took what he said literally. As a leader people expect you to speak literally. Drumpf shoots of his mouth then comes back and claims he didnt mean that literally. His chumps like you nod their heads in agreement.
laugh.gif

So you admit he hired Cohen and Cohen is a criminal. Yes I took what he said literally. As a leader people expect you to speak literally. Drumpf shoots of his mouth then comes back and claims he didnt mean that literally. His chumps like you nod their heads in agreement.
laugh.gif

No one is perfect.

My primary concerns were: 1) Economy; 2) Military; 3) Border protection

Trump has been a positive (mostly) in all three thus far. The rest is noise. If he doesn't address entitlements I'll be critical. I run my own business and Trump has helped me. Sounds selfish but this world is selfish. I embrace it.

laugh.gif

No one is perfect.

Trump has been a positive (mostly) in all three thus far. The rest is noise. If he doesn't address entitlements I'll be critical. I run my own business and Trump has helped me. Sounds selfish but this world is selfish. I embrace it.
Everyone know that no one is perfect. The problem is Drumpf claims something and his minions nod their heads in agreement. Then when his own actions come back to bite him in the ass you clowns say he didnt really mean it.

laugh.gif

No one is perfect.

Everyone know that no one is perfect. The problem is Drumpf claims something and his minions nod their heads in agreement. Then when his own actions come back to bite him in the ass you clowns say he didnt really mean it.

OK...that is a fair statement. We are also in a heavy battle between the Left and Right so people lose their minds and don't think logically all the time.

laugh.gif

No one is perfect.

OK...that is a fair statement. We are also in a heavy battle between the Left and Right so people lose their minds and don't think logically all the time.
Despite the battle, dont you guys get pissed off at the things Drumpf says? He is making his supporters look like brainless nitwits. I would be enraged at how he talks to me if I was a supporter. Its like the Drumpf took a marketing class long ago and he uses the most transparent methods of brainwashing his supporters. Most 12 year olds can see through his clumsy tactics.

A Justice Department spokeswoman also provided a statement from a person who was present when Mr. Rosenstein proposed wearing a wire. The person, who would not be named, acknowledged the remark but said Mr. Rosenstein made it sarcastically.

But according to the others who described his comments, Mr. Rosenstein not only confirmed that he was serious about the idea but also followed up by suggesting that other F.B.I. officials who were interviewing to be the bureau’s director could also secretly record Mr. Trump.

WAKE UP PRESIDENT TRUMP! You are NOT surrounded by good people! You are surrounded by deep state traitors who DESPISE YOU! DESPISE AMERICAN PATRIOTS LIKE ME! DESPISE AMERICA IN GENERAL!

It has been reported that Rosenstein has a gallows sense of humor, but this was a dumbass thing for him to say - especially in a meeting. His stupidity will place Mueller at great risk.

Rosenstein's thoughts are mirrored by almost everyone in the Trump Admin.

Kelly?
Mattis?
Dowd?

They all think he's a danger to the country

laugh.gif

No one is perfect.

Despite the battle, dont you guys get pissed off at the things Drumpf says? He is making his supporters look like brainless nitwits. I would be enraged at how he talks to me if I was a supporter. Its like the Drumpf took a marketing class long ago and he uses the most transparent methods of brainwashing his supporters. Most 12 year olds can see through his clumsy tactics.

People see what they want to see. I don't see it that way.

Forum List

Back